The Biden Administration..V3

517,565 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

By long standing norms, that "IS" a recession!!! No matter how the Biden Admin wants to spin it, this is nothing more than the result of what people have been feeling since, shortly after, he took office...

I think ultimately, Hokie nailed it yesterday…the WH communications team amd allied media can spin however they want, when it comes to things that are personal to people money, health, etc, they will make that determination on their own personal experience

Not sure if that means voting against or just not being exited to even show up to vote, but people will hold him accountable
Oh, I completely agree with you…. That's not my point, when people representing us try and change societal norms, that should cause all of us to cringe. I have no problem with representatives defending or explaining their position; rather, don't try and mislead the public.
curious, you like someone (Gaetz) or at least I think you do based on conversation here that regularly violates societal norms. Trump also did this frequently to "drain the swamp".
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
Matt Gaetz is a Patriot. Its difficult to come to terms with but this Revolution could be much bloodier than the 1st one. Would we prefer to resolve it via truth and fact finding now .......as Gaetz attempts here? Or do we prefer to continue with our heads in the sand and spill American blood in the end? There is no other choice unless you choose serfdom.

https://rumble.com/v1e0upl-matt-gaetz-to-doj-official-winter-is-coming.html
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
This is why we talk about Marxism when discussing the Left. Because they are one and the same.

https://instagr.am/p/CgXAwQcu1j_
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

This is why we talk about Marxism when discussing the Left. Because they are one and the same.

https://instagr.am/p/CgXAwQcu1j_
9,175.68 people out of 329,484,123. You guys certainly have the pulse of the Nation behind you.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

9,175.68 people out of 329,484,123. You guys certainly have the pulse of the Nation behind you.
Prager U has 2 million Instagram followers, and is a "mainstream" conservative site.

The cat is out of the bag. Conservatives/Republicans finally now know that the Left are Marxists. Deny it if you want.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Prager U has 2 million Instagram followers, and is a "mainstream" conservative site.

The cat is out of the bag. Conservatives/Republicans finally now know that the Left are Marxists. Deny it if you want.
I don't need to deny it. The proof is in the Senate seats in Pa and Georgia. Competent candidates from the GOP would win these Races no problem. Instead you've got two candidates that are PragerU types who are going to lose handily.

I thought the goal was to win back the Senate and not own the libs/"Marxists".
PackFansXL
NR had some comments on both of those candidates being subpar choices and questioning the GOP leadership in those states for their choices. One comment in particular I found interesting is they openly questioned the number of highly qualified folks who might actually want to serve in Congress in this culture. One gets to vote on a couple of omnibus bills hardly anyone fully understands and fill the remainder of their time posturing or arguing with a dishonest press.
hokiewolf
PackFansXL said:

NR had some comments on both of those candidates being subpar choices and questioning the GOP leadership in those states for their choices. One comment in particular I found interesting is they openly questioned the number of highly qualified folks who might actually want to serve in Congress in this culture. One gets to vote on a couple of omnibus bills hardly anyone fully understands and fill the remainder of their time posturing or arguing with a dishonest press.
which is why I'm all for eliminating party primaries and going the Alaska route. Top 4 in free for all primary move on and final vote is rank choice.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

I don't need to deny it. The proof is in the Senate seats in Pa and Georgia. Competent candidates from the GOP would win these Races no problem. Instead you've got two candidates that are PragerU types who are going to lose handily.

"Proof" from totally doctored and fake "polling" from the far Left commie Lamestream media? lmao

The "elections" are totally rigged now. They blatantly stole those two US Senate seats from Georgia in 2020. And the RINO fake conservative governor and LG in Georgia were in on it.
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

"Proof" from totally doctored and fake "polling" from the far Left commie Lamestream media? lmao

The "elections" are totally rigged now. They blatantly stole those two US Senate seats from Georgia in 2020. And the RINO fake conservative governor and LG in Georgia were in on it.
so if the elections are "totally rigged" how do you fix it?
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

I don't have to have answers in order to identify the problem. The problem still exists whether anyone knows how to fix it or not.

For starters, don't use "voting" and "vote counting" machines that are owned by George Soros' companies, which also have no paper trail or other way to independently audit or verify the vote count. Use paper ballots only.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Its fixed when our lives become so miserable that we "wake up" and get off our rumps to actually do something about it. Educate others and a great start......but some still wish to put their heads in the sand. Easier......but it will become much harder for all of us with that approach.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, I think the last comment shows where you and others, in here, disagree. We all probably agree on a lot of core issues; however, it's the recognition, by people, like me, that just winning back the Senate really doesn't move the needle. Yes, is should slow down stupid bills, like the fight inflation bill, this past week; rather, it was both RINO Republicans and liberal Democrats that created this 32T dollar debt.

I think what you are hearing from some on the board, including me, is the belief that normal Republicans are no different than liberals, on major spending issues. Examples: military spending, border issues, and overall deficit spending.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Better look at these headlines fast…

https://drudgereport.com/

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Don't trust DRUDGE REPORT........not what it was in 2001.ish. However, this is consistent with truther sites i keep up with. A 'cuban missle nuclear standoff' has been predicted by well connected people for two years. My opinion has always been it would likely involve Taiwan in a standoff w CCP
caryking
Werewolf said:

Don't trust DRUDGE REPORT........not what it was in 2001.ish. However, this is consistent with truther sites i keep up with. A 'cuban missle nuclear standoff' has been predicted by well connected people for two years. My opinion has always been it would likely involve Taiwan in a standoff w CCP
I know Drudge Report is no longer what it used to be. Also, this stand off has been predicted for some time. The question is: who blinks?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I know Drudge Report is no longer what it used to be. Also, this stand off has been predicted for some time. The question is: who blinks?
Also; the other aspect of this is that we may not longer be asleep..........we may be paying much closer attention to what might be true or fabricated. I'm really happy to see friends and family waking up to ALL of this. Huge changes in awareness of folks........thus; the Patriots have a growing "army ". An army of "anons" :-)
hokiewolf
A consistent theme here seems to be that all mainstream media stories are fake and the outlets all lie, until you find a story you like. Then it's gospel.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

A consistent theme here seems to be that all mainstream media stories are fake and the outlets all lie, until you find a story you like. Then it's gospel.
All.......meaning 100%? How convenient for you to open Secretariat's mouth and find a flaw.... That's why you and the like are dangerous to the rest of us. Sad you cannot see the truth and you'll be one of those that deny until the end .....handwringing the entire way. Without MAGA, you'll "own nothing and - I'm SURE ' be happy".......Klaus promised you.
GuerrillaPack
So the communist propaganda rag New York Times now ACTUALLY runs articles advocating cannibalism. Are they saying that this is what we need to do to "save us from the cataclysm of global warming"??

The DemonRats are now scrambling to try to pass laws to "enshrine" the right to murder unborn children. Hey, here's an idea, why don't the Leftists argue that eating aborted babies is a good idea? It could save us from the "imminent catastrophe of climate change", right? Because we need alternative food sources now that the Left are forcing farming to be shut down.

The current ongoing Leftist crusade is to force school children to be groomed at by being taken to drag queen shows to dance on stage with the drag queens.

Soon it will be openly advocating that they take away your personal automobile, shutting down farms, and telling you to eat bugs (or engage in cannibalism) to "save the world from global warming".

What's next for these demons on the commie Left? How low can these Satanic scum take society? Are they next going to just come out and openly say that pedophilia should be legalized, and try to pass laws to lower the age of consent to 4 years old or something? All they have to do is come out with a campaign saying that "minor love persons" are a "persecuted minority", and the "victims" of "hateful fascist bigots on the right", and the depraved brainwashed braindead lemmings on the Left will fall in line to support it. Or maybe they could just somehow argue that legalizing pedophilia will save us from climate change. That would be enough for these Leftist idiots to support it.

We already have Pedo Pete brazenly sniffing and groping children in the halls of government on camera, flaunting the untouchable elite's power.

Maybe they could just legalize pedophilia first for politicians, since these government scum are so precious and important to running our society. Didn't the Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell revelations teach us this? Aren't our politician scum such precious angels that they deserve the privilege to have sex with children and get away with it? We need these Satanic trash to rule over us. No price, including our children, is too big to pay.

That would be a good first step, right? We now live in Sodom and Gomorrah. Embrace the Satanic evil.

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

All.......meaning 100%? How convenient for you to open Secretariat's mouth and find a flaw.... That's why you and the like are dangerous to the rest of us. Sad you cannot see the truth and you'll be one of those that deny until the end .....handwringing the entire way. Without MAGA, you'll "own nothing and - I'm SURE ' be happy".......Klaus promised you.
Hokester you drive my nuts, ha. It's the Lord's Day and I'm going to simply add that I was also in my early 40s without tremendous # of years of life experience. Most of us in our early 40's are also busy with your children and careers at that time. I will also confess to foolishly buying into the the Obama legacy bullshi$ in 2008 for these reasons.

With the world burning down around you, how can you cling to these events as normalcy ............? I certainly don't understand someone like this. Possibly you're too fearful of the truth and its easier to bury you head in the sand; or possibility, you over analyze to the point that the weeds that come into view overwhelm you and you simply give up.

Also; the CCP is not shooting down NP's plane because NP is in it. Quite the contrary, she's a CCP pawn or collaborator. If anything, this is orchestrated to create the illusion she's on America's side....maybe at the direction of the NWO or CCP. Promoted by the establishment press - Drudge Report. The nuclear missile crisis event we've all be warned about is most likely to be Taiwan/CCP but it has zero to do with the Traitor Pelos presence in Tiawan.

GuerrillaPack
Ya know, I do have one criticism of the Biden regime. They're doing a bang up job destroying the Second Amendment and protecting the right to murder unborn children, but they're not doing enough to promote the communist agenda of grooming children for pedophilia with these drag queen shows.

I propose that they organize a Drag Queen show extravaganza on the lawn of the White House, and combine it with the other most sacred rites of the communist Left. They could invite hundreds of elementary school students from all 50 states to come to a drag queen strip show on the lawn of the White House and have the children dance with the strippers, and then have live abortions during the drag show to teach the children the importance of a woman's right to choose and show them how much the Satanic Left "loves the children".

They could also hand out crack pipes to addicts at the event, and Hunter Biden could be there smoking crack with the children, to teach the children the importance of protected alternative lifestyles.

Of course, Pedo Pete will be there to sniff the children's hair and grope them, as their parents take pictures to commemorate the event.

We will need armed security to protect this sacred event from the evil fascist right-wing Jan 6 protesters who might show up. It would be best to have National Guard with AR-15 style rifles. Because the government has the right to carry AR-15s, but scum citizens don't.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Better look at these headlines fast…

https://drudgereport.com/

I haven't looked at Drudge in years, ever since he went wobbly. Didn't know he was still around.
Marco
We gon march to tha Capitol an fight like hell!I'am gon be right there wit'cha!Who said that?
Marco
Merrick Garland,audience of 1!!
Marco
We gon march to tha Capitol an fight like hell!I'am gon be right there wit'cha!Who said that?
GuerrillaPack
Marco said:

Merrick Garland,audience of 1!!
Merrick Garfinkel (real last name). With a nose like that he could play a good witch in Hollywood, in drag.
Marco
Call'em what you want,I call'em the top cop,conman's worse nightmare!!
Marco
Mike Pence let me down-Don tha con!!
GuerrillaPack
Marco said:

Call'em what you want,I call'em the top cop,conman's worse nightmare!!

Trump conned his supporters. He was another RINO who didn't do what he said he would, and betrayed conservatives on key issues. He didn't drain the swamp. He stacked his administration with swamp creatures.
Marco
How many of you Trumpateer's made to the Liv Golf event?Attendances was so bad they were sellin tixs for 1.00!Lol!Never forget 9/11,Trump did,hosting a Saudi sponsored Golf tournament on his course!I would say he should be ashamed of himself but he has no shame!Never forget 9/11,as Veteran,I won't!God bless America!Gopack!
Marco
And still conning his supporters!He's a GRIFTER,till the day he die!!
GuerrillaPack
Marco said:

How many of you Trumpateer's made to the Liv Golf event?Attendances was so bad they were sellin tixs for 1.00!Lol!Never forget 9/11,Trump did,hosting a Saudi sponsored Golf tournament on his course!I would say he should be ashamed of himself but he has no shame!Never forget 9/11,as Veteran,I won't!God bless America!Gopack!

Because conservatives KNOW that Trump is a RINO who betrayed them.
Marco
I pray he announces he running from prison in 2024,that along with R vs. W will help them Dems come November,take that to the bank,my friends!!He's a Dem in disguise!
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Marco said:

Because conservatives KNOW that Trump is a RINO who betrayed them.
First Page Last Page
Page 40 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.