The Biden Administration..V3

517,686 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Look up the NY Times article on cannibalism.... I'm not posting a link to that garbage.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
BBW12OG said:

Look up the NY Times article on cannibalism.... I'm not posting a link to that garbage.

Commie Leftists will next be openly promoting cannibalism, not just suggesting that it's appropriate sometimes....Hey, if we just all kill and eat each other it will probably help save us from the "imminent cataclysm of climate change and the sea level rising one tenth of an inch and killing us all".

Next up in a couple years the communist Left will be openly promoting pedophilia. Drag queen story time is only the next step in their larger plan. They already look the other way at Pedo Pete kid sniffer in Chief.
Oldsouljer
jkpackfan said:

Did my 6 yr old daughter join IPS?
I'm sure she's more charming and sophisticated than that.
Werewolf

caryking
How dare DeSantis use faithful words…. You know, we shouldn't be mixing out faith with politics…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
I saw this online.... do read while drinking water, coffee....etc...

" I would trust Pee Wee Herman sitting behind me at the movies while on a date with O.J. drinking at Bill Cosby's bar using Flint Michigan ice cubes after making a film with Alec Baldwin before I would ever trust any Democrat".

Truest statement I have read in a very long time...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Latest and greatest from the MARXIST PARTY'S Minister of Propaganda:

If we don't want it to be called a "recession" we just change the definition of a "recession."

You people that support this clown show are too stupid to breathe good air.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

If we don't want it to be called a "recession" we just change the definition of a "recession."

If anyone wonders why MAGA candidate are so important, hopefully, this helps. The destruction of the administrative state has to happen. The Administrative state is completely destroying every institution as well as every known way inwhich we gauge things.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Yeah....wait for it......

"But, but.... TRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!"

Imagine if he would have done something like this. This board would have lit up like a Christmas Tree.

Hypocrites... the entire damn party.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
Missed seeing most you last night.

Signed the drunk therapist moderator
Werewolf
Glasswolf said:

Missed seeing most you last night.

Signed the drunk therapist moderator
Misguided.........but a good sport ;-)
LetEmKnowPack
BBW12OG said:

They literally changed the definition of a vaccine when it didnt fit...
BBW12OG
High Travoltage said:

BBW12OG said:

They literally changed the definition of a vaccine when it didnt fit...
Is there any depths that the left and those that support them won't sink to? All they care about is power.

I, along with others, are mocked and laughed at for stating that. But yet here we go, day after day they prove us to be correct.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves

Struggling with the new definition of a recession.
BBW12OG
Running list of things the MARXIST PARTY "can't define." Feel free to add anything I miss:

• what is a woman
  • what is a human life
  • who can become pregnant
  • what is a recession
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Running list of things the MARXIST PARTY "can't define." Feel free to add anything I miss:

• what is a woman
  • what is a human life
  • what is a recession

For the people that are offended by MARXIST PARTY nomenclature, please insert "Far Left Wing".

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• what is a woman
  • what is a human life
  • what is a recession

For the people that are offended by MARXIST PARTY nomenclature, please insert "Far Left Wing".
The plan is for a CCP-style feudalistic system - where thought and info is strictly controlled - is my take on it.
BBW12OG
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• what is a woman
  • what is a human life
  • what is a recession

And for those who are offended explain to us the differences between your party and MARXISM.

I'll gladly stop calling it that if you can show me how your party hasn't fully embraced the MARXIST ideology promoted by Norm Chomsky and lauded by Dear Leader on numerous occasions.

I won't hold my breath. We've seen lefties in action twisting posts, changing context and flat out lying to prove themselves right. Even when the facts are stacked completely against them.

You know, like changing the definition of a "recession" because it doesn't poll well to be in one during the mid-terms?

If only the American people were that dumb... well... supposedly 81 million of them were!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• what is a woman
  • what is a human life
  • what is a recession

The plan is for a CCP-style feudalistic system - where thought and info is strictly controlled - is my take on it.
Generally concur with this but I don't regard the CCP as feudal, which implies a certain decentralization…..indeed, prior to the rise of the communists, China was frequently very feudal.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• what is a woman
  • what is a human life
  • what is a recession

Generally concur with this but I don't regard the CCP as feudal, which implies a certain decentralization…..indeed, prior to the rise of the communists, China was frequently very feudal.
Feudal in the sense of the corporate world.........with their Lords and Knights (Hollywood, Sports Icons).
FlossyDFlynt
Wasnt sure where to put this, but this seems like the best option.

Cant imagine why the trust in the media is at an all time low. It sure is a mystery
Packchem91
FlossyDFlynt said:

Wasnt sure where to put this, but this seems like the best option.

Cant imagine why the trust in the media is at an all time low. It sure is a mystery
Yeah, its a bad situation getting worse. I'm convinced when all is said and done that Chris Cillizza (CNN) will have been one of the worst and most destructive hires ever. I think he ratcheted up the already bad "our team" news coverage even more to go after all things Trump/GOP several years ago
BBW12OG
Now tell us all again about President Trump, his lies, his tweets and how he was such an awful pox on this country?

Imagine the vitriol and hatred that would be being spewed right now by the DNC/MSM overlords on how President Trump was lying about a recession.

Sleepy Joe's handlers have him propped up, drugged up telling us to not believe our lying eyes. And how many of you slurp it up like a milkshake on a hot day?

Every damn one of you that voted against President Trump. You people should be proud of your valiant stance against "mean tweets..." Damn proud.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
One day,Trump will be gone but your dishonor will remain-Lez Cheney, J6 committee!!
BBW12OG
Marco said:

One day,Trump will be gone but your dishonor will remain-Lez Cheney, J6 committee!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
Marco said:

Yes, Miss deep state is delusional, she thinks she's actually competitive in Wyoming, when she is in effect, insulting most of Wyoming who went for Trump by a margin that dwarfs even that of West Virginia. She will have Dem crossover votes to be sure, but there aren't enough Wyoming Dems to offset being 30 points behind her primary opponent.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Marco said:

Yes, Miss deep state is delusional, she thinks she's actually competitive in Wyoming, when she is in effect, insulting most of Wyoming who went for Trump by a margin that dwarfs even that of West Virginia. She will have Dem crossover votes to be sure, but there aren't enough Wyoming Dems to offset being 30 points behind her primary opponent.
Liz Cheney is the epitome of an Elite. It is funny how the "Far Left" fawns over a Cheney. It wasn't too many years ago, her father (she is a spitting image of him) was the devil to the "Far Left". My, oh my, how times change…

Joe Biden
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Now tell us all again about President Trump, his lies, his tweets and how he was such an awful pox on this country?

Imagine the vitriol and hatred that would be being spewed right now by the DNC/MSM overlords on how President Trump was lying about a recession.

Sleepy Joe's handlers have him propped up, drugged up telling us to not believe our lying eyes. And how many of you slurp it up like a milkshake on a hot day?

Every damn one of you that voted against President Trump. You people should be proud of your valiant stance against "mean tweets..." Damn proud.....
Go find the person who voted against him (in the general). I did not. So save your stupidity for those who did.

BTW, did you ever figure out how to explain why you don't know the difference between fact and opinions. As a reminder, you said your Jake Tepper "I don't believe he meant" article links were submitted as your "facts" while the "transcription of a speech" article with no other comment was called an opinion piece by you?
caryking
It's entirely impossible for everyone that hates Trump, still voted for him, and he lost…. That math doesn't add up…. Especially when he increased his total votes by 12 million…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

It's entirely impossible for everyone that hates Trump, still voted for him, and he lost…. That math doesn't add up…. Especially when he increased his total votes by 12 million…
the math absolutely adds up. When you make it easier to vote, more people are going to vote. More Republicans voted for Trump and more Democrats voted for Biden.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
Small "g" Government from the everyday man

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Marco
Lez Cheney 4 president!!Independent!
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Go find the person who voted against him (in the general). I did not. So save your stupidity for those who did.

BTW, did you ever figure out how to explain why you don't know the difference between fact and opinions. As a reminder, you said your Jake Tepper "I don't believe he meant" article links were submitted as your "facts" while the "transcription of a speech" article with no other comment was called an opinion piece by you?
Damn dude... take the "L." You earned it. You talk out of both sides of your mouth and never say a damn thing. I posted several links to refute your constant BS babbling. Why don't you reread what you said and posted? Or do you not remember???? Legit question.... just saying....

As far as saving my stupidity... I'll let my posts speak for themselves. Yours have always spoken volumes.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

Sure it does....when you have significantly higher turn out. Many of whom turned out specifically to vote against him
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

BTW, did you ever figure out how to explain why you don't know the difference between fact and. As a reminder, you said your Jake Tepper "I don't believe he meant" article links were submitted as your "facts" while the "transcription of a speech" article with no other comment was called an opinion piece by you?
Damn dude... take the "L." You earned it. You talk out of both sides of your mouth and never say a damn thing. I posted several links to refute your constant BS babbling. Why don't you reread what you said and posted? Or do you not remember???? Legit question.... just saying....

As far as saving my stupidity... I'll let my posts speak for themselves. Yours have always spoken volumes.
LOL, I truly don't think you understand the difference. You made the big pounding your chest proclamation of only the facts ma'am, then posted 4 opinion pieces, lol But you've learned the ways of the message board --- just keep screaming loud and long, and if someone calls you out, just pivot, ignore, and claim victory.

Look, you've refused to point out how your articles were facts and mine were not --- I spelled it out real clear on the other hand. And you run like a chicken and refuse to address the question. So typical of the bully with no substance.
First Page Last Page
Page 38 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.