The Biden Administration..V3

517,634 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But Hunter BIden's business partner "circled back" 19 times...........
Steve Videtich
Werewolf said:

... and she won't find anything if she doesn't look.
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

And we all know how this ends..... Peppermint Patty takes over the 9 pm slot on MSNBC and tries to out "bat**** crazy" Turkey Neck Nicole Wallace and Race Baiting Joyless Reid on a daily basis. You couldn't put out ads in every paper, digital, voice etc... to try and put together three bigger useless human beings on the planet.

We are good Storm!! I was referring to some members of my fan club that have been noticeably absent. Seems when facts are presented that they can't dispute they no longer feel the need to engage in intelligent debate....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
They run from TRUTH.

They are going to be doing a lot of running and hiding these next many months. The complexity and mammoth size of what will be uncovered will take 10 years to reveal.

I don't attempt to post some of the EVIL on the water cooler to avoid the meltdowns and conflict.

EDIT: actually I'll post the biggie"
- PEDOPHILIA - HUMAN TRAFFICKING - CHILD TRAFFICKING tied to the top across the globe and here in US

hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

And we all know how this ends..... Peppermint Patty takes over the 9 pm slot on MSNBC and tries to out "bat**** crazy" Turkey Neck Nicole Wallace and Race Baiting Joyless Reid on a daily basis. You couldn't put out ads in every paper, digital, voice etc... to try and put together three bigger useless human beings on the planet.

We are good Storm!! I was referring to some members of my fan club that have been noticeably absent. Seems when facts are presented that they can't dispute they no longer feel the need to engage in intelligent debate....
do you watch MSNBC? You have some good knowledge on their programming schedule.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

do you watch MSNBC? You have some good knowledge on their programming schedule.
I don't watch Sesame Street but I know who Big Bird is.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Glad to see the same folks only come on to threads to make snide remarks as opposed to engaging in useful dialect...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Lol, you got me.
packofwolves
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10728521/Financial-records-reveal-Joe-Biden-5-2million-unexplained-income.html

Information slowly dripping out.
Steve Videtich
packofwolves said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10728521/Financial-records-reveal-Joe-Biden-5-2million-unexplained-income.html

Outside of any other accusations surrounding the 2020 election, should this information coming out be considered election interference since it was squashed by MSM and Social Media, and falsely claimed to be Russian misinformation by all the politically on the left, leading up to the election?
BBW12OG
So I am waiting for all the posters that said "Trump is a Russian asset" to own it and admit they were wrong.
Or just keep hiding from the truth.

The so-called "Big Lie" as many of them supported was the fact that the only collusion, coordination and working with Russia that was going on was by their party and the Hilliary Clinton campaign.

Sucks to be a lefty doesn't it?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

So I am waiting for all the posters that said "Trump is a Russian asset" to own it and admit they were wrong.
Or just keep hiding from the truth.

The so-called "Big Lie" as many of them supported was the fact that the only collusion, coordination and working with Russia that was going on was by their party and the Hilliary Clinton campaign.

Sucks to be a lefty doesn't it?
It hasn't been adjudicated in a court, so, right now… it's nothing!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
LetEmKnowPack
They literally said on MSNBC that a concern w Musk buying twitter is "you dont have to explain yourself, you dont have to be transparent...you could turn up the reach of something else and the rest of us might not find out til after the election."

Got a laptop story thats gonna blow this guys mind haha...

They keep saying the quiet parts out loud....
caryking
BTW, chem has been quiet recently. BBW, must have scared him off…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

He as well as a few others. I'm sure they are unhappy that I was allowed back. One even falsely accused me of making crass personal insults. Never happened.

Just like before... they never could dispute the factual information that I posted.. they just whined and cried about the delivery.

Well... like I stated before... I'll debate anyone anytime on any topic. Typical of the left, liberals, whatever they want to be referred to as. If they can't play the victim card they don't have a platform to stand on.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

Outside of any other accusations surrounding the 2020 election, should this information coming out be considered election interference since it was squashed by MSM and Social Media, and falsely claimed to be Russian misinformation by all the politically on the left, leading up to the election?
I'm on the fence with this issue because trying to suppress the story made it bigger at the time. Not sure if it would've changed enough voters minds.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

I'm on the fence with this issue because trying to suppress the story made it bigger at the time. Not sure if it would've changed enough voters minds.
I agree! No way could the story keep up with the fraudulent ballots. They always knew how many they had to get.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

Wow.... you don't think that the 72K votes in swing states would have made a difference had the truth came out about "the big guy," "27 visits" from Parmesan Crackhead's business partner, $5.2 million in "unaccounted for income?"

Sometimes you seem reasonable but then you resort back to comments like this.

And you still think that President Trump tried to led an insurrection....laughable.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
LetEmKnowPack
If it wouldnt have affected things, why did they feel the need to supress it? If independents know Joe was bough by China, for example….
BBW12OG
High Travoltage said:

If it wouldnt have affected things, why did they feel the need to supress it? If independents know Joe was bough by China, for example….
Easy.... it's too early to use logic on the Sleepy Joe supporters, pretend-dependents and anti-Trumpers... you'll have them running scared for their "safe spaces" before breakfast!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Yeah... I'm sure the "logic" of "this wouldn't have any affect on the outcome" makes people feel good about buying into the MSM's lies and propaganda. Not to mention repeating those lies and propaganda on a regular basis.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Just like good little sheep.....

Here is something that I'm sure the 74k voters that decided the election would have loved to been aware of prior to election day. Wonder why it was kept under wrap, censored and kept off social media? Any ideas lefties?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

Wow.... you don't think that the 72K votes in swing states would have made a difference had the truth came out about "the big guy," "27 visits" from Parmesan Crackhead's business partner, $5.2 million in "unaccounted for income?"

And you still think that President Trump tried to led an insurrection....laughable.
No I don't think it would have made a difference because the vast majority of the American electorate does not pay attention to politics as much as all of us do on this thread.

I think you are misunderstanding me that I don't think the story is a serious issue, I do think it is. But I'm not sure all of the information we've seen potentially confirming that Biden was more involved than he said wouldn't have come out before Nov 3.
FlossyDFlynt

Just in time for midterms...shocking.

Wont happen even if he tries to use executive power, the courts will slap him down. Again
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

No I don't think it would have made a difference because the vast majority of the American electorate does not pay attention to politics as much as all of us do on this thread.

I think you are misunderstanding me that I don't think the story is a serious issue, I do think it is. But I'm not sure all of the information we've seen potentially confirming that Biden was more involved than he said wouldn't have come out before Nov 3.

I can't remember the exact numbers, but didn't they do some polling and it was like 1 in 6 Biden voters would've voted differently had this been news. I think that could've made a difference. Who knows?
TheStorm
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

I can't remember the exact numbers, but didn't they do some polling and it was like 1 in 6 Biden voters would've voted differently had this been news. I think that could've made a difference. Who knows?
You mean 1 in 6 of the "real" Biden voters...
TheStorm
FlossyDFlynt said:

Wont happen even if he tries to use executive power, the courts will slap him down. Again
The only way they can win is if they can create a situation where they have open mail-in voting like last time...

Also, are they going to refund those that actually kept making payments and / or paid their loans off while the deadbeats did nothing over the last two years? Asking for a friend on that one, by the way!

Also, how can we have our "lowest" unemployment rates EVER - but people cannot resume making payments that they were supposedly making earlier? Riddle me that one please!
Steve Videtich
TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

You mean 1 in 6 of the "real" Biden voters...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/24/poll-one-in-six-biden-voters-would-have-changed-their-vote-if-they-had-known-about-scandals-suppressed-by-media/
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Shhhh....
TheStorm
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Shhhh....
He said that he was on vacation last I heard...
Steve Videtich
TheStorm said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

The only way they can win is if they can create a situation where they have open mail-in voting like last time...

Also, are they going to refund those that actually kept making payments and / or paid their loans off while the deadbeats did nothing over the last two years? Asking for a friend on that one, by the way!

Also, how can we have our "lowest" unemployment rates EVER - but people cannot resume making payments that they were supposedly making earlier? Riddle me that one please!

Take a look at labor participation rates, to answer part of the riddle.

It's crazy for those that paid back their loans. So, now they and everyone else have to cover that debt.

Also, it's been said a few times in here. Lookout for another variant to come around September that will force mandates and such, so that they're is no choice but to have mail in voting options.
packofwolves
FlossyDFlynt said:

This article explains he doesn't have the power to do it without congress. Cancelations to date are under specific provisions that Congress created. I hope this is accurate, although congress could get involved.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/prestoncooper2/2021/08/30/no-biden-cant-forgive-student-loans-by-executive-order/
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/heres-how-republicans-should-retaliate-if-biden-pays-off-student-loans/

This article indicates Biden has no power to forgive student loans but considers the implications that would result if the courts allowed it anyway. First their would be a huge tax liability due this year for those who received the benefit. If that were somehow waived, there is still the requirement to repay the loans. There has been a historical precedent to pass the payment not to the taxpayers but back to the businesses that benefited, i.e. the universities. That would be an interesting turn of events.
FlossyDFlynt
PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/heres-how-republicans-should-retaliate-if-biden-pays-off-student-loans/

This article indicates Biden has no power to forgive student loans but considers the implications that would result if the courts allowed it anyway. First their would be a huge tax liability due this year for those who received the benefit. If that were somehow waived, there is still the requirement to repay the loans. There has been a historical precedent to pass the payment not to the taxpayers but back to the businesses that benefited, i.e. the universities. That would be an interesting turn of events.
Heres the thing for me - I am completely against forgiving student loan debt. Now, if the administration/congress wants to use this opportunity to reform federal lending (or better yet, get out of it all together), that's a conversation worth having IMO. If they want to reduce or eliminate the interest rate on existing loans as part of the program, I am all for that as well. At the end of the day, the people that read/signed the papers and took the money should be responsible for repaying it, not the average tax payer.
Werewolf
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/04/ukrainian-spy-goes-on-the-record-exposing-government-corruption-crimes-vasily-prozorov-with-jerm-warfare/

There is supposed to be significant news broken this week connecting Hunter Biden and Burisma to these biological (weapons) labs in Ukraine.
TheStorm
Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Take a look at labor participation rates, to answer part of the riddle.

It's crazy for those that paid back their loans. So, now they and everyone else have to cover that debt.

Also, it's been said a few times in here. Lookout for another variant to come around September that will force mandates and such, so that they're is no choice but to have mail in voting options.
Oh, believe me, I know... you are preaching to the choir on that point!

People are quick to forget that the DNC still had good ole Roy Cooper, Josh Stein and an activist Supreme Court Judge (that is now running for the US Senate ) waiting in the wings on stand by for another 9 days after the 2020 election if they were needed.

The steal was a very carefully crafted and orchestrated effort. Without the emergency mail-in voting they wouldn't have been able to pull it off.
Last Page
Page 2 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.