The Biden Administration..V3

517,574 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

The originator of all the new racism in this country.

Barack Obama commemorating the two-year anniversary of George Floyd's death with a tweet that does not mention race is "originating" more racism than the loser white nationalists that fetishize talk of declining white birth rates and immigrant invasions and radicalize angsty, aggrieved white teenagers so they slaughter black people in grocery stores and churches?

Or xenophobic ex-presidents that denounce brown immigrants as murderers and rapists, steadfastly resist denouncing white nationalism, wink and nod at the "very fine people on both sides," and fellate the Proud Boys with the "Stand back and stand by" talk?

Or Tucker Carlson dog whistling nightly about "population replacement" and "legacy Americans?"

But yeah...that damn race-baiting Barack Obama. He's the real racist.

Took a paragraph but you finally got to the truth.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Barack Obama commemorating the two-year anniversary of George Floyd's death with a tweet that does not mention race is "originating" more racism than the loser white nationalists that fetishize talk of declining white birth rates and immigrant invasions and radicalize angsty, aggrieved white teenagers so they slaughter black people in grocery stores and churches?

Or xenophobic ex-presidents that denounce brown immigrants as murderers and rapists, steadfastly resist denouncing white nationalism, wink and nod at the "very fine people on both sides," and fellate the Proud Boys with the "Stand back and stand by" talk?

Or Tucker Carlson dog whistling nightly about "population replacement" and "legacy Americans?"

Barack was the most divisive President we've ever had…. He and people like Al Sharpton are 100% race baiter's!

I'll bet you've never watched a complete Tucker Carlson show,..
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Barack was the most divisive President we've ever had…. He and people like Al Sharpton are 100% race baiter's!

I'll bet you've never watched a complete Tucker Carlson show,..

He's probably only seen the clips they discuss on CNN.
Werewolf
Unequivocally!
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Monica Crowley, thank you for TRUTH today in your RAV America First Warehouse interview..

We witness each day the planned and orchestrated destruction of America.

In other words; THE ENEMY IS BEHIND THE LINES.

The sooner we wake up the better. We are on course for loss of not only America but the entire globe as we are dismantled into a Marxist ONE WORLD ORDER government of tyrannical authoritarianism..
Werewolf
https://www.theblaze.com/news/america-s-beef-supply-is-expected-to-shrink-as-drought-and-rising-production-costs-prevent-ranchers-from-growing-herd-sizes?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202022-05-29&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUP while we Build Back Better
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

You know that democrats have preached this for years, right?

Let us not forget the great MSNBC host who said "The white male in america will be in the minority, and quite frankly, that's a good thing"
Werewolf
^^ I've been a huge Tucker Carlson fan for many years......way back when he 1st started in media. I had held the belief that he had full control of the content of his highly successful show and had not lobbied my elderly parents to turn off their FAV show. But when his show refused to allow the words "2000 Mules" uttered it was apparent this was not the case. We should all recognize the influence of big money sponsorship across the entire spectrum of information supply. Watch the sponsorships and you'll notice that a vast majority are BIG PHARMA advertisements.
Werewolf

I've been watching news heavily since way back into the Nixon years and even recall coming home from school to find my mother crying on the sofa the day JFK was assassinated. Joe Biden was always a rather flamboyant character, and his views are dramatically different these days.

Stand by and watch while J.R. Biden Jr & Co. take down the USA...... economically, culturally, militarily, energy dependence, our sovereignty, our 1st amendment, working on the 2nd amendment and ultimately our Constitution. Did I miss something?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

I've been watching news heavily since way back into the Nixon years and even recall coming home from school to find my mother crying on the sofa the day JFK was assassinated. Joe Biden was always a rather flamboyant character, and his views are dramatically different these days.

Stand by and watch while J.R. Biden Jr & Co. take down the USA...... economically, culturally, militarily, energy dependence, our sovereignty, our 1st amendment, working on the 2nd amendment and ultimately our Constitution. Did I miss something?
I guess if they're going to do all that they better get it done by November because BBW says all the Republicans are being elected then and all will be right with the US
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

I guess if they're going to do all that they better get it done by November because BBW says all the Republicans are being elected then and all will be right with the US
Ha. There are all owned by the same group of people .......give or take 30-40 of em'. Government closest to the people is the best government..........it has been said.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

I don't think that is contextually true. We have zero chance of things being all right, if Dems hold both chambers. We have a chance of being all right if Republicans take over one or two chambers. I think BBW has been clear that Republicans are as bad, in some cases, as any Dem.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Oh, I thought all the MARXISTS were Dems
caryking
hokiewolf said:

They are! We just happen to have a few in the Republican Party as well!

I believe that is why BBW calls people out like you and chem for being Marxist. They exist everywhere. BTW, I'm not calling you Marxist; rather, I'm pointing out the reason(s) why I think BBW does.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I believe that is why BBW calls people out like you and chem for being Marxist. They exist everywhere. BTW, I'm not calling you Marxist; rather, I'm pointing out the reason(s) why I think BBW does.
Dems -- 50% Marxist, 50% Fascist big gov cronies of the criminal global cabal
Reps - 20% Patriots, 80% Fascist big gov cronies of the cirminal global cabal

When all is revealed we will learn of extensive #'s of Nazi's within the highest levels of western govts including the US... Have you truly looked into Ukraine?
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

When all is revealed we will learn of extensive #'s of Nazi's within the highest levels of western govts including the US... Have you truly looked into Ukraine?

I can't dispute those numbers. Sound completely feasible!

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

They do indeed. I expect nothing but vileness and insanity from the NC Dems but the NCGOP is in the hands of the robber baron clique of Tillis and Whatley, as well as the totally non-conservative agenda of Berger and Moore. An interesting conversation I listened in on recently, indicated that while the GOP are trying to get a supermajority to override the Governors veto, it isn't the present Governor they're concerned with, but they want to be ready to deal with a future Governor Mark K. Robinson, a real conservative who won't play ball with Berger and Moore.
BBW12OG
Well... the pre-teen K-Pop demographic will certainly be supporting Sleepy Joe and the **** Show Brigade.....

Does anyone in that administration have a damn clue as to what the hell they are doing? At this point you have to step back and legitimately ask yourself if they are trying to lose in the mid-terms for some unknown reason. Either that or they are as clueless and blind as the lefties on here.......

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

IMHO........yes, humble :-)
Werewolf
Military is the only way!

...... Turkey is an old style Democrat..

cowboypack02
Werewolf said:

Ain't gonna lie -

3 folks who donated money to the presidential candidate that was involved...1 person who donated money to an extreme left candidate...and 1 person who's kid plays a sport with the defendants daughter...that is wild

According to the google machine there are 718,355 people living in DC and these 5 people the judge was ok with these folks being on the court

There is a 0.00069603469% that all of these people are randomly on a jury in DC at the same time. (yes, I really did the math.)

I don't typically believe in conspiracy theories but come on man....stuff like this makes it difficult
cowboypack02
cowboypack02 said:

Werewolf said:

Ain't gonna lie -

3 folks who donated money to the presidential candidate that was involved...1 person who donated money to an extreme left candidate...and 1 person who's kid plays a sport with the defendants daughter...that is wild

According to the google machine there are 718,355 people living in DC and these 5 people the judge was ok with these folks being on the court

There is a 0.00069603469% that all of these people are randomly on a jury in DC at the same time. (yes, I really did the math.)

I don't typically believe in conspiracy theories but come on man....stuff like this makes it difficult
And to continue on in this thread one of the jurors said: '"I don't think it should of been prosecuted," she said of the case. "There are bigger things that affect the nation than a lie to the FBI"'

So now one of the jurors decided that we don't need to punish people for committing crimes right now because there she thinks that there are "bigger" things that affect the nation? I wonder now much leeway would be given to me if I decided to lie to the cops about something....

PackFansXL
cowboypack02 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Werewolf said:

Ain't gonna lie -

And to continue on in this thread one of the jurors said: '"I don't think it should of been prosecuted," she said of the case. "There are bigger things that affect the nation than a lie to the FBI"'

So now one of the jurors decided that we don't need to punish people for committing crimes right now because there she thinks that there are "bigger" things that affect the nation? I wonder now much leeway would be given to me if I decided to lie to the cops about something....

Depends on your jurisdiction. Joe Biden's son, a known drug addict, lied on his gun application. He has never been called on it, nor will he be.
Werewolf
cowboypack02 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Werewolf said:

Ain't gonna lie -

It's how we get to the "big fish".............this guy is not a big fish.......HRC, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Kerry, Obama & Biden are.

The military is the only way. I think it happens when all efforts are exhausted on the civilian side.
caryking
So, Sussman was found Not Guilty today. I haven't paid attention to that trial; however, my wife always says to me: it doesn't make a difference, nothing will ever happen to these people. That's including Republicans!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

So, Sussman was found Not Guilty today. I haven't paid attention to that trial; however, my wife always says to me: it doesn't make a difference, nothing will ever happen to these people. That's including Republicans!
Criminal Justice system is "cooked" and completely compromised. Patience..........just gotta allow it to play out. All avenues for justice must be exhausted.

Our military men and women have moms, dads, sisters, brothers and their children....they'll be with us when called upon. We gotta have faith!
hokiewolf
caryking said:

let this be a life lesson - always take meeting minutes.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

what the heck...........its nothin'
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

if Baker had taken notes in his meeting with Sussman, he wouldnt have had to rely on two other FBI agents recollections as to whether or not Sussman told Baker he wasn't representing a client.

I would think the fact that this presented an opportunity for reasonable doubt and the jury obliged with a not guilty verdict.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

if Baker had taken notes in his meeting with Sussman, he wouldnt have had to rely on two other FBI agents recollections as to whether or not Sussman told Baker he wasn't representing a client.

I would think the fact that this presented an opportunity for reasonable doubt and the jury obliged with a not guilty verdict.

From the impartial jury. Lol.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

you either believe in the law or you don't. Durham accepted the verdict.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

You either believe in trolls or you don't. Message board guys are such tools.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

I guess I don't get a pass because I do t believe everything is a government conspiracy? Sad
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

I guess I don't get a pass because I do t believe everything is a government conspiracy? Sad

Sure thing, troll.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Hokie, I understand the sentiment. I wish I felt the same way regarding the NCAA and Wolfpack sports…

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 19 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.