The Biden Administration..V3

604,077 Views | 8872 Replies | Last: 55 min ago by packofwolves
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One of the streaming news guys that I keep up with claims to have been issued a press pass for upcoming GITMO events in July/August. He's preparing to attend.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
TheStorm
Searched the first five pages of the board and couldn't find a more suitable topic, so I'm putting it here just so that it at least gets seen and discussed.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fort-worth-police-release-bodycam-footage-moment-kidnapped-infant-located
Werewolf
Four military tribunals underway ......somewhere. First one started Sept 2022. All four involve "contractor" types and no government officials as of yet. Locations unknown other than not in the same place and one is occurring on land controlled by two different countries. What will happen is those contractors will have opportunities allay the punishment for their crimes.
packofwolves
Biden refused to negotiate for months. He will be responsible if an agreement isn't reached. Now he is contemplating another move that will end up in the courts and would likely be overruled.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-declares-himself-blameless-us-defaults-debt-ive-done-my-part
Werewolf
#Sieve, you've got to engage. I'll do it for you, here's Biden's recent medal ceremony. A positive, don't you think?

Werewolf
A deal re Title 42 was supposedly in-hand last week but then the Deep State balked. The result will be death by a thousand cuts and it starts tomorrow. It is going to be a very tough several months when we actually get in to "the storm". Word to the wise is to have extra provisions and an adequate fuel supply. There will be shortages. As it has been said by someone I follows "we cannot get to justice in the justice department" and that will continue. Distractions by the deep state will continue in an effort to distract from the hearings in DC and from their attempt to implement their Central Bank Digital Currency.

Its D Day. No more time to linger as the advancements in AI are approaching a dangerous level. Advanced AI and its use by 3 letter agencies against the people loom. The storm will begin soon and it will go on for several months. It will not be easy but MAGA wins in the end.

Whether its later this year or early next, the military will settle it. Who will the military crush? They will crush the criminal 3 letter agencies. Count on it.........it will be lawfully done. ......
packofwolves
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wall-street-journal-schools-biden-14th-amendment-over-debt-ceiling-he-may-confused
Werewolf
50 Senators have been given satellite phones for emergency use and now you have the FDA posting about the internet going down as an example of "misinformation."

Always look at exactly what politicians do because they often know what's coming before the sheep.
Do they know something that we don't?
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

#Sieve, you've got to engage. I'll do it for you, here's Biden's recent medal ceremony. A positive, don't you think?

The even funnier portion of that clip is when the second guy steps up and Biden is clueless as to what is going on...
caryking
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

The even funnier portion of that clip is when the second guy steps up and Biden is clueless as to what is going on...
Yea, and look at the second guys eyes, as Biden is walking away. He's like…. Yo, dude!! Where you going?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Strange how he's allowed to stay in office, don't you think?
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Yes, I do... but you seem to think that it's someone other than Biden in a mask, and if that were to be the case wouldn't they put a fully functioning individual inside of said mask, rather than a clueless imbecile?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Yes, I do... but you seem to think that it's someone other than Biden in a mask, and if that were to be the case wouldn't they put a fully functioning individual inside of said mask, rather than a clueless imbecile?
I've outlined 3 distinct groups that may control Actor Biden, but I don't know the why's about his or Kamala's behavior. I've speculated on the why's for each of the 3 groups...........I believe it was in a single post.

Regardless of which group, or if it's the "real Biden", why do the Demoncrats allow him and Kamala to stay in office and humiliate the Demoncrat party? Tell me why?
Werewolf
Fancy that, another whistleblower. ;-)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Senators Get Satellite Phones As Means of Enhancing Security Amid Growing Threats (conservativebrief.com)
Werewolf
The Mike Gill story is going to be HUGE! Stay tuned, its coming. Another darn whistleblower....

MIKE GILL: MAN ON A MISSION: EVIDENCE TO TAKE DOWN THE CARTELS - PROJECT CAMELOT PORTAL
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

You never attempted to answer my question. More precisely, I'll ask:

1. How, or why, is BIden allowed to stay in office............with mental acuity and fitness for the office unquestioned?
2. Why would the Democrats not attempt to remove him?
3. Why does the media not question his fitness for office?
4. Why does he have Democrat support to run as the candidate for 2024?
5. Why do many world leaders seem to distance themselves from BIden in large group settings?

You guys never seem to ask real legit questions........just mock and laugh. You think you witness what we witness.........yet never question why.
TheStorm
Because he's not the one making any of the policy decisions... duh. It's only been said by most of us over and over and over from the very start.

But you act like none of us realize that except you.
Werewolf
U need to reply to me so I can see that you did.

I didn't say you didn't. I asked you some "why's"...........another words, I'm asking you to expand on your thoughts.......not just show up from time to time and hurl a few insults. You're 63.....share some of that wisdom.

That's BS ......"from the very start", recreating the facts.
TheStorm
Dude. You weren't even posting here yet.

From the very start.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Dude. You weren't even posting here yet.

From the very start.
I've seen a bunch of guys on here bouncing back and forth with CNN and FOXNEWS stories. Clueless as to what the bigger picture is. No questions............you think its a normal election year and outcome. The D's won this time..........oh well, the R's are gonna gain control back next time. just wait until 2024! Trump was so caustic, that's why he lost. Blah blah blah.

98% of you didn't know what the NWO was or the WEF .......

Most here think Biden won and it was all fair and square. LOL. The truth is "the vote" wasn't close.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packofwolves said:

Biden - the most dangerous threat to this country is white supremacy.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-blasted-for-calling-white-supremacy-most-dangerous-terrorist-threat-at-college-speech-pure-evil

The real racist see racism around ever corner and under every rock. They need it as part of their miserable lives.

Democrats are running on fumes from 60 years ago…

What happened 60 years ago?
This wasn't so very long ago. Probably one of your FAV Obama speech. You're hoping Michael can run and win in 2024 to continue, right? Of course, others here think we're just in a normal R vrs D cycle............still! God Almighty, help us!

Werewolf
Werewolf
In case you've not seen all of Biden's support.
Werewolf
Too funny. What is it you and the Hoak got, Stormie......Mass Formation Psychosis or Stockhom Syndrome..or a mix?
Werewolf
Already stamped as being Factchecked. Looks like I don't need your help this time #Hoak. You know #Hoak, I'd think Bill Gates would be really pissed off with John Kerry sitting right next to him and announcing he was confiscating farm land.......since Gates is the largest owner of farmland in the US, right? You can factcheck that one for me #Hoak. What's the World Economic Forum again, #Hoak? I'm sure you learned this by now, right?

And you're going to tell me that Gates bought all the land up for the good of the planet, right?

hokiewolf
If he "bought up all the farmland" he's doing a bad job of it

https://peoplescompany.com/listings
caryking
Not Biden, but it could be…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
For the safety and security of the British people. Long live the King! Right #Sieve?

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/05/24/britain-re-ups-plans-to-surveil-millions-of-citizens/
Werewolf
We know Hoak is all-in for nukes to Ukraine. We must stop Russian aggression, right? We can do this! Defeat Putin at all costs

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

We know Hoak is all-in for nukes to Ukraine. We must stop Russian aggression, right? We can do this! Defeat Putin at all costs

I'm so old I remember when our liberal friends were very worried about President Trump and a nuclear war. It was all over tv and the daily outrage was intense. Now…..crickets.

What changed?
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

I'm so old I remember when our liberal friends were very worried about President Trump and a nuclear war. It was all over tv and the daily outrage was intense. Now…..crickets.

What changed?
1. A Cabal puppet is in place.
2. Russia's push into the Ukraine will expose the evidence re money laundering.
3. Russia's push into Ukraine will expose evidence of a massive child trafficking operation and much worse.
4. Russia's plus into Ukraine will expose evidence of US labs developing biological weapons designed to kill Slavic people via DNA route.

Burn the house down to destroy the evidence! TRUTH.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

What changed?
One more thing, the American people are going to have to come to terms with the fact that our GOVT has been the EVIL force engaged much of the evil perpetuated across the globe for many years. Evidence will continue to flow.
Werewolf
TRUTH:
First Page Last Page
Page 147 of 254

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.