The Biden Administration..V3

552,173 Views | 8100 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Back on topic...

And Civ I posted links to the articles supporting my bullet points. Why no response there tough guy??
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
There will never be enough proof for Sieve, KIm and Hoke. NOT EVER!
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

There will never be enough proof for Sieve, KIm and Hoke. NOT EVER!
Civ said I posted "liberal boogeyman" BS and when I posted links from LIBERAL media sites proving I was correct and showing he was a liar he ignores them.

And he accuses me of not wanting to have a real conversation.

A real conversation is a back and forth. Not a duck and run when your argument and position is proven wrong.

Just another chicken sheeyat liberal.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Darn it, Glass... you had to just spoil my fun again, didn't you...
Sorry my friend. And I'm not sure what happened to RWW26. I use to see him at the games, talk and text and talk on twitter but he's gone silent. He's a good guy who had some very serious contacts inside the MBB and FB programs
He abused his role as a moderator. Good guy or not he could dish it but couldn't take it. And used his role to admonish those that he didn't agree with.

You have a different experience with him but there a quite a few on here that do not share your opinions of him. People that behave in the manner that he did have issues that go against saying he's a "good guy."
Oh he could rub me wrong from time to time. We butted heads a few times. But I don't take his or your view on politics or religion as personal. I sit down tomorrow and have a cup of coffee with you or anyone here.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Werewolf
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Sorry my friend. And I'm not sure what happened to RWW26. I use to see him at the games, talk and text and talk on twitter but he's gone silent. He's a good guy who had some very serious contacts inside the MBB and FB programs
He abused his role as a moderator. Good guy or not he could dish it but couldn't take it. And used his role to admonish those that he didn't agree with.

You have a different experience with him but there a quite a few on here that do not share your opinions of him. People that behave in the manner that he did have issues that go against saying he's a "good guy."
Oh he could rub me wrong from time to time. We butted heads a few times. But I don't take his or your view on politics or religion as personal. I sit down tomorrow and have a cup of coffee with you or anyone here.
It would be difficult to be a moderator having our own political bias. Just hold your nose to the grindstone and follow the set policy is the answer.
Werewolf
So many educated people that just cannot connect the dots. Unreal.

Werewolf
Who is "they"? The truth is coming.........Biden is just a puppet.
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

You as well!! Hope things are going good and you are kicking ass!!! Baseball is coming up soon.... will be an interesting season with all the stupid money that has been thrown around this offseason...

I may start a 2023 baseball thread just to take a break from handing the lefties beatdowns daily!! LOL!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Yeah... he's in charge...

But at least he's not tweeting am I right comrades???

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
yep, not one single mean tweet.........thankfully.
Werewolf
He shoud be thanking BIden and the American people, right Sieve, Hoke, KIm?

The brain dead in this world, GEEZ! Educated but not a sliver of discernment.
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

He shoud be thanking BIden and the American people, right Sieve, Hoke, KIm?

The brain dead in this world, GEEZ! Educated but not a sliver of discernment.
I don't know if a 2nd picture will help you guys or not.

Werewolf

Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Correct.

If he's going to be a bad President, at least he doesn't disrespect the office and our democracy with trashy, petulant, childish non-stop tweeting. And he is also is actually interested in governing and spearheading legislation. Oh, and probably most importantly he doesn't try to steal elections.

He's a weak president and I think is fairly unfit for office but there are a few key ways he's better than the prior administration for sure.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

If he's going to be a bad President, at least he doesn't disrespect the office and our democracy with trashy, petulant, childish non-stop tweeting. And he is also is actually interested in governing and spearheading legislation. Oh, and probably most importantly he doesn't try to steal elections.

He's a weak president and I think is fairly unfit for office but there are a few key ways he's better than the prior administration for sure.

Weak? Good grief, he is way worse than weak. There has been plenty of information posted on this thread that clearly points out how bad Biden is.
packgrad
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

Weak? Good grief, he is way worse than weak. There has been plenty of information posted on this thread that clearly points out how bad Biden is.

He is far worse than the previous administration. TDS is real though and people are blind to how bad Biden is because Trump.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

He is far worse than the previous administration. TDS is real though and people are blind to how bad Biden is because Trump.
In my opinion, I don't think anyone on this board is disagreeing that Biden has been a bad president. I also tend to think Trump was also a bad president, and that's issue based. Both men have proven that they are not fit to run for re-election to be our President.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

And still waiting on your response to the accusations you made about the "boogeymen" and how I refuted your BS.

What legislation? Abolishing the filibuster? Expanding the SCOTUS? Are you talking about the Inflation Reduction Act that over half the dumbocrats in office have admitted that it is an environmental bill and did/does nothing to reduce inflation? Give us an example of the legislation he has/is spearheading to make this country better.

He doesn't disrespect the office??? My God he doesn't know where the hell he is half the time much less if he is in office or not. Going on random screaming rants and yelling nonsense that is mostly inaudible at events is worse than any "childish tweet" that President Trump sent.

But you are such a partisan hack you won't admit that will you?

He has lied as much if not more than President Trump ever did. The family of the train conductor has repeatedly asked him to STOP telling the story on him telling Sleepy Joe he has ridden over 1 million miles, he was never arrested with Nelson Mandela, he never drove a big rig, he didn't attend a black church every Sunday after Mass, he didn't march with MLK and Civil Rights Activists... I could go on but you don't care.

But here are references to support my statements. Can you do the same?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/30/politics/fact-check-biden-amtrak-angelo-negri-miles-traveled/index.html

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/biden-tells-false-joey-baby-amtrak-story-a-7th-time-as-prez/

https://nypost.com/2022/09/16/biden-admits-to-lie-i-wasnt-arrested-trying-to-see-mandela/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51648166

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/28/joe-biden-lied-south-africa-nelson-mandela-arrested/

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-claim-drove-18-wheeler-truck-provokes-skepticism-1614183

https://www.dailywire.com/news/joe-biden-tells-the-story-of-big-mama-and-repeats-false-claim-he-used-to-drive-a-truck

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnn-panel-busts-up-laughing-over-1988-biden-lie-that-he-marched-for-civil-rights

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-bidens-long-complicated-civil-rights-history

https://wibc.com/123935/biden-i-marched-for-civil-rights-also-no-i-didnt/

You are here for your hit and run BS and not to respond to anything about your fearless leader and your MARXIST PARTY.

Again, when you decide to have an adult conversation it will be your first.

Scoreboard: bbw12og - 2 Comrade Civ - 0

Two days in a row you've had your ass handed to you.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

I also said and have said many times in the past on this board "unfit for office."

That's pretty strong wording.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

I also said and have said many times in the past on this board "unfit for office."

That's pretty strong wording.
Man up and answer my questions....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Just a little greenscreen ......or NOT? ;-)

LetEmKnowPack
"At least he doesnt disrepect the office"

Yeah, he's almost too dignified…
Werewolf
High Travoltage said:

"At least he doesnt disrepect the office"

Yeah, he's almost too dignified…
U study on this for a while.....and get back to me when you've got a clue.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

In my opinion, I don't think anyone on this board is disagreeing that Biden has been a bad president. I also tend to think Trump was also a bad president, and that's issue based. Both men have proven that they are not fit to run for re-election to be our President.
I disagree. I don't want Trump to run, but he is not unfit. Biden is unfit. He is mentally incapable. Half of the histrionics from the left where they accused Trump of this or that, Biden IS this or that. Yet, silence. Because TDS.
Civilized
packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

TDS is real though and people are blind to how bad Biden is because Trump.

Ironically I completely agree with this.

Trump inflamed the left and most moderates in a way we haven't ever seen before.

And, Trump preceding Biden also makes Biden look better than he objectively is. Things like "conducting yourself professionally and respectfully" and "not trying to steal a presidential election" should be given for the office of president but we saw they weren't with Trump. Presidents shouldn't get credit for those things, but Biden does because of who he followed.

The standard for the US presidency is quite high and Trump and Biden are both big and obvious departures from what this country needs from its president.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

Trump inflamed the left and most moderates in a way we haven't ever seen before.

And, Trump preceding Biden also makes Biden look better than he objectively is. Things like "conducting yourself professionally and respectfully" and "not trying to steal a presidential election" should be given for the office of president but we saw they weren't with Trump. Presidents shouldn't get credit for those things, but Biden does because of who he followed.

The standard for the US presidency is quite high and Trump and Biden are both big and obvious departures from what this country needs from its president.
Yeah, I can't take people seriously that say Biden conducts himself professionally and respectfully, and that Trump tried to steal a presidential election. That's just TDS. You can't have a serious conversation about that topic with people like that. The Biden conducts himself professionally and respectfully is almost belly laugh material. You have truly lost your mind.

The fact of the matter is one of the people is unfit for office. The other has people that are deranged that say he is unfit because they don't like his tweets.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

And you still avoid answering the questions. That shows just how interested you are in engaging in a conversation.

Please give examples of how President Trump tried to "steal a presidential election."

Surely that qualifies as high crimes and treason. When was he arrested? What were the charges? When was the trial? When did he report to prison?

You and your lefty nutjobs that make these claims only do so to make yourselves feel good and to disparage the Conservatives.

You are a prime example of the left making claims that aren't true and when they are shown to be false you run and hide just like you are on this thread. Two times in two days you have made statements that I have proven to be false, cited my references with left leaning media sites and you ignore them.

Why is that? Do you know how that makes you look? Do you care? Or is just screaming "TRRRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPP" about everything make you think you have the moral upper hand?

It doesn't. It makes you look like a, to borrow your words, "a petulant child."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

I disagree. I don't want Trump to run, but he is not unfit. Biden is unfit. He is mentally incapable. Half of the histrionics from the left where they accused Trump of this or that, Biden IS this or that. Yet, silence. Because TDS.

I don't think Trump is senile (or at least, nearly as senile) as Biden. He's definitely more fit than Biden in that regard.

The issue of Trump's fitness comes down moreso with how you characterize the events surrounding his treatment of the 2020 election and his attempts to stay in office (not to be confused with the more visible, but ultimately less important issue from a democracy perspective of the January 6 mob/demonstration/whatever you want to call it).

I don't think any sitting president who refuses to say he'll accept the results of the upcoming election, and then tries to have the election that he lost overturned so he can stay in office illegitimately, is fit to hold office. Certainly not fit to hold the highest office in a country whose foundational tenet is peaceful transition of power from one democratically elected candidate to another.

But if you characterize his attempts to stay in power differently, you may obviously land in a different spot regarding his fitness for office.
caryking
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

I hope you sit down with Hokie and me at our next lunch! We be posting a date soon…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

I don't think Trump is senile (or at least, nearly as senile) as Biden. He's definitely more fit than Biden in that regard.

The issue of Trump's fitness comes down moreso with how you characterize the events surrounding his treatment of the 2020 election and his attempts to stay in office (not to be confused with the more visible, but ultimately less important issue from a democracy perspective of the January 6 mob/demonstration/whatever you want to call it).

I don't think any sitting president who refuses to say he'll accept the results of the upcoming election, and then tries to have the election that he lost overturned so he can stay in office illegitimately, is fit to hold office. Certainly not fit to hold the highest office in a country whose foundational tenet is peaceful transition of power from one democratically elected candidate to another.

But if you characterize his attempts to stay in power differently, you may obviously land in a different spot regarding his fitness for office.
Civ, your characterization of the unpeaceful transition is absurd. Trump believes the election was rigged. Now, whether you agree with him, or not, is a totally different thing. Did he ask, for anyway possible, to have the results looked at? Absolutely! You and I wouldn't give up easily, if we were on the losing end of something. At least, I wouldn't…

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Correct.

Hokie, what issues are you basing your opinion on Trumps presidency?

Joe Biden
packofwolves
Pathetic state of affairs when Jill has to run interference. Joe just looks clueless.

Werewolf
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Just a little greenscreen ......or NOT? ;-)

Let me guess. You are telling us that it is the "fake" Biden, and that Jill is holding hands with a hologram...
hokiewolf
I'm guessing he didn't salute the Marine.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
First Page Last Page
Page 114 of 232

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.