The Biden Administration..V3

517,424 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

And so, again, lets hope they do like the Dems did in 2020 with HRC....put her out to pasture, give her a minimal role in the entire process, just enough to no cheese off the loyalists to her....but not enough to allow Trump to tie her around Biden's neck. THe GOP needs to do something similar.

Find a candidate who is independent of Trump, who can reclaim some of the white educated males he lost, maybe use messaging that says "we did better for black people economically than Biden did", and mostly, avoid the generation of huge throngs of "anyone but Trump" turnout.
This is the part that you don't seem to get (or don't want to). It isn't going to change anything. Whoever wins the nomination becomes the de facto "next Trump".

I've thought about, well if we pick DeSantis instead of Trump "maybe" we'll get more of a fair shake from the MSM and the woke mob? Nope. Will. not. work. that. way. in. real. life.

The MSM and the woke mob is going to have their pitchforks and torches out regardless of whether it's Trump, DeSantis - or even a woman. That's just the way that it is going to be... and until you finally acknowledge that to yourself, your wife, your kids - or whoever... you'll continue to stick to your "it's Trump's fault" logic on everything.

I'm sure that deep, down inside that you probably think that none of the BLM / Antifa riots would have happened if someone other than Trump had been president at the time?

Like I said. It's not going to work that way. The left is certifiably crazy. Any Republican is going to get the exact same treatment going forward that Trump got.

No to mention, no matter who runs for the Republicans, the media will try and find, or create, any connection to Trump that they can. This way they can try and make him a complete villain.
Yes, I suspect this will absolutely happen -- its why i say the GOP needs to figure out a way to separate him. If he's the current "kiss the ring" guy, they'll hang him around the neck of candidates.
I'm not sure it will work, they tried it with Youngkin and it didn't stick
and believe it all you want; however, you know (if you want to admit it) that Trump and the America First movement pushed Youngkin over the goal line...
the data from Virginia says otherwise but ok
When you make statements such as these, and you often do, why is it that you never provide an ounce of proof? How hard is it to post a link to substantiate your claims?

Or... most likely... they are exactly what I just said. YOUR claims...
Allow me to demonstrate my bonafides, unlike you who sends out links to dummies.com

I am really good friends with a Virginia State Legislator. The data showed.

1. Suburban women were fed up with schools not being open and basically revolted.

2. Younkin outperformed red counties by wider margins than the great Donald J Trump

I will give Trumpsters base credit for voting for a candidate who did not accept Trumps endorsement though, so I guess you're technically correct.
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Think about it Buddy, I went to Virginia Tech, I grew up in the South side. It ain't that hard
hokiewolf
What a serious and ethical breach of the Supreme Court. If a clerk leaked this, they should be fired and disbarred. If a justice leaked it, they should be impeached. This is an incredible crisis that Chief Justice Roberts needs to handle with extreme measures.

Leaking an opinion before it's released is on par with trying to stop an election from being certified. I actually think it's worse.

It will be interesting to watch who in the media twists themselves into excuse making and downplaying the event.

Ripper
Youngkin won for multiple reasons. The biggest topic was K-12 school related issues. Not just one school issue. It was keeping schools closed with the idiotic Covid zoom nonsense. It was the gender lunacy. It was the CRT/BLM stuff. In Fairfax County, another huge issue was the degradation of the curriculum and the non merit based admissions at schools like Thomas Jefferson, essentially discriminating against Asian Americans and Whites. Just a general feeling that leftist school districts had gone way too far with the politics, de-emphasizing actual academics.

There was also a feeling that the new Dem admin was incompetent (Biden/Harris). And McAuliffe was a bit on the sleazy side and Northam was a freak. Youngkin wore the vest and presented himself as normal. Said he would fight for parents.

Bottom line is that the Dems in VA overplayed their hand, as usual. Very happy we have a normal Governor for the next 4 years.
FlossyDFlynt
hokiewolf said:

What a serious and ethical breach of the Supreme Court. If a clerk leaked this, they should be fired and disbarred. If a justice leaked it, they should be impeached. This is an incredible crisis that Chief Justice Roberts needs to handle with extreme measures.

Leaking an opinion before it's released is on par with trying to stop an election from being certified. I actually think it's worse.

It will be interesting to watch who in the media twists themselves into excuse making and downplaying the event.

Hooooooooooooooo boy this could get ugly quickly
jkpackfan
This could be bad for the GOP as this will energize the Democratic base like nothing before. I hope I'm wrong
Oldsouljer
jkpackfan said:

This could be bad for the GOP as this will energize the Democratic base like nothing before. I hope I'm wrong
That is open to question. The younger generations has polled more pro-life in recent years. Furthermore, the abortion issue is more philosophical than bread-and-butter and in hard times, practical concerns trump philosophical concerns in an election.
Ripper
It just goes back to the states, like pre 1973. If someone wants to off their fetus by a provider, they may need to drive or fly to do it.
LetEmKnowPack
Get ready for some peaceful protests...
caryking
Ripper said:

It just goes back to the states, like pre 1973. If someone wants to off their fetus by a provider, they may need to drive or fly to do it.
Correct!

I don't think anybody, in a non-emotional state, wouldn't see the good in this decision, provided it stands. This country has moved more and more of its country's decisions to the federal government. We need more federalism! States are Sovereign, outside of the few delegated powers, given to the Federal government, by "The States"

Remember, we would not have this federal government if the States didn't create it...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Such a poor analogy! Tell me if you want an education...

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

. It's not with respect to the media. If they aren't up in arms about a serious breach of the Supreme Court then their reaction to Jan 6 is grossly overstated
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

. It's not with respect to the media. If they aren't up in arms about a serious breach of the Supreme Court then their reaction to Jan 6 is grossly overstated
They are "up in arms"; however, its about the potential ruling! They couldn't care less about the leak.

Also, they created the narrative of Jan 6th. Their narrative had nothing to do with facts, and for that matter, some on here, have bought into the narrative!

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
High Travoltage said:

Get ready for some peaceful protests...
If we even get a hint that a Justice changed vote because of said protests, the last shred of trust in the USSC is gone, and maybe with it, the country. I'm not sure where the patience of Texas runs out.
caryking
This is how we view things…

https://gettr.com/comment/c107ofofb77

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/05/an-egregious-leak/

Quote:

The legitimacy of the Supreme Court's vital constitutional duty to pronounce authoritatively what the law is in cases where it is called to do so hinges on the integrity of its process. The Court has thus been admirably disciplined about maintaining the secrecy of its deliberations until rulings are announced. Without that discipline, the Court's decision-making would be subjected to intense political pressure the very antithesis of a system that insulates the judiciary from politics so that cases can be decided pursuant to law, without fear or favor. The Court's vital constitutional role, vindicating a rule of law not men, would be destroyed.

Congress and the executive branch should stand ready to use their resources to do what the Court is institutionally incapable of doing: conduct full-blown investigations to identify and hold any leakers accountable.
Progressives will stop at nothing in their quest for complete control.
Oldsouljer
jkpackfan said:

In light of the last 24 hours, I might have to amend my previous comment to say that if it is perceived that a Justice is perceived to have changed their vote due to the mob, or if the outright threats that have been made materialize, it's not just the Dem base that will be energized.
FlossyDFlynt
Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

In light of the last 24 hours, I might have to amend my previous comment to say that if it is perceived that a Justice is perceived to have changed their vote due to the mob, or if the outright threats that have been made materialize, it's not just the Dem base that will be energized.
I honestly don't think its going to make much of a difference. Abortion stance is pretty clear cut between the parties. There might be a few in the middle thatll sway in one direction or the other, but I dont think its going to be the massive blue push some think it might be
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

Never underestimate the lefts' absolutism and their desire for single party rule. They can snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory better than NCSU athletics. They prove it everyday.

What could be a bit of a positive for their MARXIST PARTY and desire for single-party rule in the United States will spiral out of control. They have zero legit messaging, zero discipline with those false flag messages and the ones they trot out to deliver whatever asinine messages they decide on often resemble something out of Ringling Brothers Circus in the late 60's!!

Yeah.... that ****show may work in the uber left NYC and California but on main street America how many people simply shake their heads and say.... "Damn...just damn....?"

Funny how the board lefties have all of a sudden disappeared. I guess they broke out their pink ***** hats, took off to D.C. and are currently screaming at the top of the lungs in front of the Supreme Court!!

Clowns.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
bgr3
FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

I honestly don't think its going to make much of a difference. Abortion stance is pretty clear cut between the parties. There might be a few in the middle thatll sway in one direction or the other, but I dont think its going to be the massive blue push some think it might be
When inflation is in double digits and people are trying to figure out how to pay for gas/groceries, the luxury of voting based upon issues like abortion goes away for a lot of people. Not to diminish the issue but IF this case goes the way its reported abortion law will not change in vast parts of the country. Are voters going to then go vote based upon the theoretical possibility that it could given all of the other issues going on? I'm skeptical. Plus, the biggest issue for Dems electorally right now is the loss of black and latino voters, who are disproportionatly more religious and/or conservative relative to white liberals who are pushing woke stuff that is turning many of them off..
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

Abortion in and of itself, morally or legally speaking is one thing, but the violation of established procedure and law by an individual who leaked this in deliberate subversion of established procedure, tradition, and law, IS the bigger issue here, at least to people who see their nation going down some very dark and scary pathways.
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

Abortion in and of itself, morally or legally speaking is one thing, but the violation of established procedure and law by an individual who leaked this in deliberate subversion of established procedure, tradition, and law, IS the bigger issue here, at least to people who see their nation going down some very dark and scary pathways.
And, it's only going to get worse.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

Not to nick-pick your excellent post; but, here goes... we don't know if the leak is illegal! We do know it's a violation of established procedures within the court.

Joe Biden
caryking
TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

Can it really?

Consider this... If you cannot define what a women is, then you can't outline what a "Women Rights" issue is.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

This is how we view things…

https://gettr.com/comment/c107ofofb77

Excellent gettr post. A true Republic should serve as a petri dish of potential government policy. If policy works well then another State may adopt something similar and if a policy works poorly then all states know not to implement it.

We currently have a corrupt and tyrannical federal government drunk with power.
BBW12OG
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

Can it really?

Consider this... If you cannot define what a women is, then you can't outline what a "Women Rights" issue is.
It shouldn't shock anyone that the MARXIST PARTY all of a sudden is clamoring for "women's rights" when three weeks ago they nominated and appointed a Justice to the very same SCOTUS that couldn't define what a woman is....

You lefties are going to get everything you deserve....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Crickets from the board lefties.... wonder why?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
Biden administration has nothing to say about the leak itself. Not surprising,
BBW12OG
Here is a prime example of what it takes to be a Democrat.
  • you stand for nothing
  • you are willing to change your views at the drop of a hat in order to maintain power
  • power over principle, morals and ethics first and foremost
  • always rely on the media to cover your lies and feed your narrative
  • don't worry.. you have mindless followers that will slurp up everything they are fed by their MSM overlords
  • claim moral, educational and ethical superiority over the rubes that you wish to lord over
  • always call the rubes some type of "-ist" in order to make sure you maintain the moral highground

Sounds like a few I know on this board..

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
packofwolves said:

Biden administration has nothing to say about the leak itself. Not surprising,

They don't care! Anybody that has studied the Constitution will tell you this ruling, if it goes through, is spot on!

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
BBW12OG said:

Here is a prime example of what it takes to be a Democrat.
  • you stand for nothing
  • you are willing to change your views at the drop of a hat in order to maintain power
  • power over principle, morals and ethics first and foremost
  • always rely on the media to cover your lies and feed your narrative
  • don't worry.. you have mindless followers that will slurp up everything they are fed by their MSM overlords
  • claim moral, educational and ethical superiority over the rubes that you wish to lord over
  • always call the rubes some type of "-ist" in order to make sure you maintain the moral highground

Sounds like a few I know on this board..

All they have to say is but Trump!!
Steve Videtich
This is going to be a continued effort from the left to create PR grenades towards the right, for the next 5-6 months. They have nothing to promote from their governance over the last 18 months. So, the only chance they have is to create a tsunami of bad PR towards the right to try and save their sorry asses. It's only going to get worse.
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

This is going to be a continued effort from the left to create PR grenades towards the right, for the next 5-6 months. They have nothing to promote from their governance over the last 18 months. So, the only chance they have is to create a tsunami of bad PR towards the right to try and save their sorry asses. It's only going to get worse.
What until they start broadcasting the January 6th sham hearings on the MSM 8-10 hours a day during the summer!! All the grandstanding, lies and false narratives they are going to push are going to negate any bump in voters.

Give the left power, like I said before I was banned for calling out the hypocrites on the left, and they will abuse it to the point where they turn off the independent voters.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here you go... is this an "insurrectionist?"

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 10 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.