El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

1,932 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RunsWithWolves26
JocoPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just finished up my third play-through of the series(first time was from S2 E1 originally watching them on AMC). Cannot wait for this movie. There are so many questions left behind from the show.

*Spoilers* (though if you haven't seen BB yet you deserve it)

One of the main questions has been is Walt really dead?? Gilligan confirmed yesterday that "Walter White" was dead...what about Heisenberg? Guess we'll find out.

I did read somewhere that an unknown cast member was secretly flying into Albuquerque for filming. Who knows who it could be?!
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
RunsWithWolves26
Loved breaking bad but wasn't impressed at all with the movie. Just me though.
JocoPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I'm the same way. Lacked the depth the show had. Which given the time constraint of 2 hours vs a whole season of shows is understandable.
RunsWithWolves26
JocoPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

I'm the same way. Lacked the depth the show had. Which given the time constraint of 2 hours vs a whole season of shows is understandable.

Agree. It wasn't bad but after watching breaking bad, the bar was already set high and probably untouchably high.
JocoPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

JocoPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Agree. It wasn't bad but after watching breaking bad, the bar was already set high and probably untouchably high.

Yep. I told a buddy of mine tonight, it definitely shows that Vince Gilligan truly cares about the story instead of the money. Dude could have somehow kept Walt alive and used this movie to kickstart more shows and laughed all the way to the bank. Instead, he just told us what finally happened with Jesse and left it at that, which is respectable, in the age of unnecessary sequels and reboots.
RunsWithWolves26
I was hoping it would be something that would turn into a possible reboot of breaking bad but honestly, I am glad breaking bad ended how it did. Hoping Ozark will come close to it because breaking bad and sons of anarchy were both great.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.