NC State baseball announces 2021 attendance policy

5,970 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Wolfer79
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With an altered schedule and changes to fan attendance and stadium capacity for the 2021 baseball season, NC State Athletics will not offer season tickets.

In accordance with the State of North Carolina guidelines, NC State has prepared options for limited fan attendance.

There will be a limited pass list for family members of both NC State and the visiting team, and tickets will be available for 100 fans outside of the family pass lists. The fan tickets will be split up between 2020 NC State baseball season ticket accounts and NC State students.

2020 NC State baseball season ticket holders have been contacted with ticket information for the 2021 season specific to their account. If you were a Baseball season ticket holder for the 2020 season, please check your email for information.

All public tickets will be mobile and loaded to accounts the week of the game to be downloaded or transferred.

Updates will be announced on GoPack.com if capacity guidelines change during the season to allow for additional spectators.
I40Wolf
Got tickets to Louisville, Clemson, and VT today.
JCooke93
Still waiting on My Email
JCooke93
Well I don't know till 2 days before first pitch if I can go or not Great Job Wolfpack Club
Glasswolf
100 tickets outside the family list doesn't leave many tickets available to fans/season ticket holders. Some students are getting part of that 100 IIRC.
I40Wolf
JCooke93 said:

Still waiting on My Email
My email said I was eligible because I donated the $ from last years season tickets to the program rather than roll them over to this year.

As a thank you for your support in donating your 2020 Baseball season ticket payment to the Friends of Baseball campaign, NC State Athletics is providing you the opportunity to request two (2) tickets for three (3) games this season on us. Each Friends of Baseball account will have the opportunity to request game tickets at no charge.
dmelvin
I have had both COVID 19 shots. This Friday I will be at maximum coverage. Need to let some of us go.
Dmelvin
Wolfer79
With the recent updates to capacity guidelines for Doak Field, NC State Athletics is able to increase fan attendance for the remainder of the season. NC State student-athletes, students and baseball season ticket holders will all have increased allotments for upcoming games.

I40Wolf
Did anyone else get this email today?

With the recent updates to capacity guidelines for Doak Field at Dail Park (30%), NC State Athletics is able to increase fan attendance and offer season ticket holders additional ticket opportunities for upcoming games.
As a 2020 season ticket holder who donated your 2020 Baseball season ticket amount to the Friends of Baseball campaign, you were able to select three (3) games to request two (2) tickets to. With the recent capacity update, any request you had previously made for a game in the future has been automatically updated to four (4) tickets.
Additionally, a limited amount of tickets are now available for the following games:
Tuesday, March 2 vs. Campbell - 3 PM
Friday, March 5 vs. Miami - 3 PM
Saturday, March 6 vs. Miami - 2 PM
Sunday, March 7 vs. Miami - 1 PM
You have access to purchase tickets in blocks of two (2) or four (4) for the games listed above.
JCooke93
mdreid
for the triad people who were interested in going to the UNCG game later this month, might as well forget about it, theyre not even letting parents in and they have resorted to watching their kids play from the top of the closest parking deck....
Wolfer79
With the updates to capacity guidelines for Doak Field at Dail Park, @NCStateBaseball student tickets will now be distributed at the third base gate first come, first served. Gates will open 1 hour prior to each game. Must show your NCSU Student ID for entry.
Cthepack
Wolfer79 said:

With the updates to capacity guidelines for Doak Field at Dail Park, @NCStateBaseball student tickets will now be distributed at the third base gate first come, first served. Gates will open 1 hour prior to each game. Must show your NCSU Student ID for entry.

My son got in. His first game as a student so we better win.
Wolfer79
NC State baseball (4-6, 1-5 ACC) returns to action this weekend against its third nationally-ranked opponent of the season when it hosts No. 7 Louisville (11-5, 4-2 ACC) in a three-game series at Doak Field at Dail Park.

The teams will play Friday at 6:30 p.m., Saturday at 2 p.m. and Sunday at 11 a.m., and all three contests will be broadcast on the ACC Network Extra. There will additionally be a free audio stream on WKNC 88.1 FM and the TuneIn App.

ATTENDANCE POLICY
With the recent updates to capacity guidelines for Doak Field at Dail Park, NC State Athletics is able to increase fan attendance for the remainder of the season. NC State student-athletes, NC State students and NC State baseball season ticket holders will all have increased allotments for upcoming games.

A full concessions menu on the first base side will be provided for fans. Both cash and credit card will be accepted. Fans are no longer permitted to bring in outside food but are still allowed to bring in an unopened bottle of water.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.