Hire an athlete

761 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Steve Williams
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Andrew4343
My son took some hitting lessons from one of the players last year and loved it! He got to hit in the cage and there were often other players in there hitting or giving lessons.
I can't find the service that put us in touch with the players, but figured that there were enough connected people on here.
Does anyone know of a player giving lessons this offseason?
WolfpackKaraoke
Steve can you give us a range of any kind of what it would cost for some of the examples provided like birthday parties, a grand opening, corporate event, etc.? I know it likely varies depending on which athlete is requested, if there are more than one, duration of the event and those types of things, but without having to fill out the inquiry form, it would be helpful to have some type of pricing information.
Steve Williams
Staff
WolfpackKaraoke said:

Steve can you give us a range of any kind of what it would cost for some of the examples provided like birthday parties, a grand opening, corporate event, etc.? I know it likely varies depending on which athlete is requested, if there are more than one, duration of the event and those types of things, but without having to fill out the inquiry form, it would be helpful to have some type of pricing information.
Chris is the one handling this so probably best to shoot him an email at chris@onepacknil.com.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.