Is anyone else having issues with viewing message threads in the forums using the mobile site? I've used it since the very beginning of IPS, and it's always opened each thread starting with new posts. That way I didn't have to scroll through all the ones I'd already read. Now it either opens each thread at the very first post or at the article that introduces the topic, if there is one. If I advance the thread to the last post, the best it will do when I open it again later is open to the first post on the last page I read or the article, if there is one. This problem started sometime last week, and I don't remember it happening in relation to any kind of update. For reference, I use Firefox Android. It doesn't happen when I view IPS from a laptop or PC on Firefox, or if I pick desktop view from my phone.

I know it sounds lazy not to want to scroll through all the threads to find new posts, but if I've been in meetings all day and there's a topic that's touched a nerve, there can be a lot to wade through - some of you guys are super long winded! This issue is making me realize how often I used to pop onto IPS for a quick update between meetings and during other brief lulls in the day. It's a lot harder to get caught up fast now that I can't figure out where I left off.

Any advice for how to fix this would be welcome. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox Android, and would prefer not to have to change internet browsers.