PGA Championship

929 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by TheStorm
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guys, Bryson DeChambeau got a couple of new shirts, for this tournament. I don't know which days he's wearing them; however, they look good. I saw them in the office, this week..
jkpackfan
Go anyone except Bryson and Koepka!
caryking
jkpackfan said:

Well, I have to support the Stitch guys.
jkpackfan
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

Well, I have to support the Stitch guys.
I certainly understand and that wasn't directed at you lol.
TheStorm
Who was the guy yesterday with the ECU "Skull & Crossbones" logo on his shirt and hat?
TheStorm
Don't know if anybody has been watching so far this morning, but I've had it on for a couple of hours already and this Jeff Darlington guy that ESPN keeps having on has been absolutely terrible... each appearance just as forced as the one before.

Trying. Way. Too. Hard.
Packchem91
If they never play at Valhalla again, I'll be ok. It's like the John Deere classic going on here.

But since they are, let's go Sahith!
DrummerboyWolf
Packchem91 said:

If they never play at Valhalla again, I'll be ok. It's like the John Deere classic going on here.

The PGA owns Vahalla. The PGA Championship will be held there in the near and long term future. The course is soft, so it's very vulnerable. I was there for the Ryder Cup in 2008. It's a great spectator course although it's extremely spread out and lots of space between holes. Not as hilly as Augusta National, but it's not flat either. Good shots are being rewarded with the greens as receptive as they are right now. When it was last there in 2014, there was rain throughout the week and pouring rain before round 4 started. It could be a donnybrook with so many guys close and the scoring possibly low.
caryking
I see DeChambeau wearing the standard Navy shirt. I didn't watch the first two days; so, I'm not sure if he wore his new threads. I really wanted to see them on TV. I will get one of the shirts for my wardrobe…
jkpackfan
DrummerboyWolf said:

Packchem91 said:

The PGA owns Vahalla. The PGA Championship will be held there in the near and long term future. The course is soft, so it's very vulnerable. I was there for the Ryder Cup in 2008. It's a great spectator course although it's extremely spread out and lots of space between holes. Not as hilly as Augusta National, but it's not flat either. Good shots are being rewarded with the greens as receptive as they are right now. When it was last there in 2014, there was rain throughout the week and pouring rain before round 4 started. It could be a donnybrook with so many guys close and the scoring possibly low.
It was actually sold back in 2022 to a group of members.
Packchem91
jkpackfan said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Yeah and I'm guessing PGA Frisco becomes the new Valhalla. Has two PGAs in the next 10
wilmwolf
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
caryking
Nice TV coverage for the local company…

Stitch Golf
DrummerboyWolf
jkpackfan said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Packchem91 said:

I did not know that.

It will be back at Vahalla I am sure.
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

Stitch Golf
Cary, your guy was getting coverage the whole day and that meant plenty of TV time for your brand!
jkpackfan
DrummerboyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Packchem91 said:

I did not know that.

It will be back at Vahalla I am sure.
Yeah I'm sure part of the deal was keeping it as a stop.
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Stitch Golf
Cary, your guy was getting coverage the whole day and that meant plenty of TV time for your brand!
I was taking to the e-commerce guy and the onsite traffic was through the roof with the coverage.
jkpackfan
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Stitch Golf
I was taking to the e-commerce guy and the onsite traffic was through the roof with the coverage.
Stitch has some really good looking stuff but they're proud of it lol.

Good day for your company though!
wilmwolf
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Stitch Golf
Stitch has some really good looking stuff but they're proud of it lol.

Good day for your company though!

I've had the same Stitch leather head covers on my woods and putter since ~2015 and they have held up remarkably well. Not cheap, but definitely high quality.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
TheStorm
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Stitch Golf
Camera following Bryson along as he walked, and then again went he went back out onto the range (and was watching the video board) really gave you some great screen time...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.