Corporate support continues to grow

753 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Steve Williams
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
We've added five businesses since February. This is a great way to support the Wolfpack through the collective and get our athletes involved promoting your business. Shoot me an email if you're interested in joining the team. (steve@savagewolvesnil.com)

Nairo
Getting to know some of our student-athletes and helping them develop professional networks is one of the most rewarding things you will ever experience. I encourage any business owner or local executive to consider getting involved. The team at OnePack and Savage Wolves are doing this the right way.

Steve Williams said:

We've added five businesses since February. This is a great way to support the Wolfpack through the collective and get our athletes involved promoting your business. Shoot me an email if you're interested in joining the team. (steve@savagewolvesnil.com)

TheStorm
Steve Williams said:

Pat McKee in the house!
Stateaholic
Random question, but does the guy who owns the mosquito authority franchise that sponsors 1pack, also run the southern pines franchise? I am interested in getting my yard sprayed and would like to support those who support 1pack.
Steve Williams
Staff
Will check but pretty sure he's only in Raleigh.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.