Limited # of general admission tix available for NIL event on the 24th

904 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by Packamylase
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
This was a really fun (and successful) event last year at North Ridge Country Club in Raleigh. There are a limited number of general admission tickets ($260) that have been made available.

2nd Annual NC State Football Celebration

One Pack NIL Collective is proud to announce the 2nd Annual NC State Football Celebration benefiting NC State Football NIL Efforts!

Payton Wilson - winner of the 2023 Chuck Bednarik Award and Butkus Awards - will be the featured guest for the evening as we celebrate the culture and history of NC State Football with Coaches, Alumni, Players and Fans.

Guests will also enjoy a memorable performance from NC State alumnus, BJ Barham - lead singer of American Aquarium - and North Carolina native Chandler James

Join us for a thrilling live auction featuring exclusive NC State experiences and the return of renowned speed artist Jared Emerson!

All proceeds from the evening will go directly to support NIL activities for NC State Football players in 2024.

ATTIRE: Country Western or Business Casual - dress to your comfort enjoy a fun night celebrating NC State Football with great food, friends and music.

WolfpackKaraoke
Steve Williams said:

This was a really fun (and successful) event last year at North Ridge Country Club in Raleigh. There are a limited number of general admission tickets ($260) that have been made available.

One Pack NIL Collective is proud to announce the 2nd Annual NC State Football Celebration benefiting NC State Football NIL Efforts!

Payton Wilson - winner of the 2023 Chuck Bednarik Award and Butkus Awards - will be the featured guest for the evening as we celebrate the culture and history of NC State Football with Coaches, Alumni, Players and Fans.

Guests will also enjoy a memorable performance from NC State alumnus, BJ Barham - lead singer of American Aquarium - and North Carolina native Chandler James

Join us for a thrilling live auction featuring exclusive NC State experiences and the return of renowned speed artist Jared Emerson!

All proceeds from the evening will go directly to support NIL activities for NC State Football players in 2024.

ATTIRE: Country Western or Business Casual - dress to your comfort enjoy a fun night celebrating NC State Football with great food, friends and music.

Steve - I can't remember, but last year were any of the live auction items listed on the onecause link being used to promote the event? There were some really cool and great auction items/trips/experiences auctioned off and I was wondering if advertising this more might entice more people purchase tickets to the event?

Are there fewer table sponsors this year than last? Seems that way to me based on what's still available to register for/purchase compared to last year?

I know this generated quite an impressive amount of revenue for the collective considering it was a one night event…just curious if we are on pace with where we were last year in funds generated through sponsorships compared to last year?
Steve Williams
Staff
I would have to defer to Chris on this one as I wasn't involved with the setup last year. Hopefully he'll drop by and give us an answer.
Packamylase
When does the auction start?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.