Really cool golfing opportunity coming in May

1,098 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 26 days ago by BAMPack
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Huge shout out to grandpack who has invested a huge amount of time and resources into creating a special golf package at his courses in Myrtle Beach starting in mid-May for Wolfpack fans. You'll get a special rate, special perks and each booking will give $10 to the collective. More details to come.
grandpack1
Thanks Steve.

Mystical Golf is really excited to partner with our collective to raise money and support the pack. Starting this May [actually whenever my programmer finishes doing their thing so we can do a special link to our website] we will be giving a special rate to anyone that supports this effort. In addition to this special rate, we will be giving free lunch and two beers, plus a free bag of range balls before you play, plus a coupon worth $10.00 towards any soft goods in the pro shop. [shirt, hat, sweatshirt, towel ect.] For every player that books through this link and plays, we will be giving our collective $10.

We intend for this to be an ongoing partnership if it works well and hope it lasts for years to come.

The golf courses are Man O War and the Wizard in Myrtle Beach SC.

Come play golf, have fun and support the pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wyotie93
grandpack1 said:

Thanks Steve.

Mystical Golf is really excited to partner with our collective to raise money and support the pack. Starting this May [actually whenever my programmer finishes doing their thing so we can do a special link to our website] we will be giving a special rate to anyone that supports this effort. In addition to this special rate, we will be giving free lunch and two beers, plus a free bag of range balls before you play, plus a coupon worth $10.00 towards any soft goods in the pro shop. [shirt, hat, sweatshirt, towel ect.] For every player that books through this link and plays, we will be giving our collective $10.

We intend for this to be an ongoing partnership if it works well and hope it lasts for years to come.

The golf courses are Man O War and the Wizard in Myrtle Beach SC.

Come play golf, have fun and support the pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome. I'll have to schedule a trip down to Myrtle to take advantage
pack8379
Headed down first weekend in May so hopefully the deal is up and running by then! Have enjoyed both of those courses in the past!
mrcpack17
I usually sneak down to OIB a few times a year to play some rounds. Sounds like I need to go a bit further south - how long will this promotion last?
Steve Williams
Staff
mrcpack17 said:

I usually sneak down to OIB a few times a year to play some rounds. Sounds like I need to go a bit further south - how long will this promotion last?
Hope to keep it going for a while. No end date.
mrcpack17
Steve Williams said:

mrcpack17 said:

Hope to keep it going for a while. No end date.
Oh that's awesome.
grandpack1
Years I hope!!! I'm not going to stop it!! An estimate of when it may start is around May 15
Wolfpacklife
Now this is what im talking about. Thank you sir! Looking forward to supporting a wolfpacker that supports the wolfpack!
Pack Grad married to Pack Grad

justaguy
I guess it's safe to say that Myrtle Beach does indeed back the Pack!
BAMPack
Nice, and 2 beautiful courses grandpack!(Man O War ain't no joke…hurts my putter's feelings every time I play it, lol)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.