Collective Update

1,448 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Nairo
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
300 members currently for football.

441 members for all other sports combined.

Total- 741

byrd77pack
It's slow growth but growth none the less! Thanks Steve for the update and all you do!
Glasswolf
Steve Williams said:

Total- 741

Keep spreading the word people. If you are on SM (X) repost everything 1Pack post. Tag them in a post every chance you can. If you have a Savage Wolves or 1Pack shirt, hat or anything wear it.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

WPNfamily
We can get to 5,000 if we keep spreading the awareness!
FeartheWolf
Steve: I know there are rules and conflicting causes - but it seems the WPC could put option on their membership to "would you also like to enroll and become a member of the NIL?"-

It seems like there could get some alliance to increase membership
Colonel Armstrong
Steve Williams said:

Total- 741

Make it 301 for football, I'm finally in. Took me a while to join but planning on increasing my monthly giving later on this year after I complete a couple home improvement projects this spring. Thanks for all you do Steve!
Steve Williams
Staff
Colonel Armstrong said:

Steve Williams said:

Total- 741

Make it 301 for football, I'm finally in. Took me a while to join but planning on increasing my monthly giving later on this year after I complete a couple home improvement projects this spring. Thanks for all you do Steve!
Thanks Colonel!
Trey MDB3
It's shocking to me there are only 300 members for football (well, 301).

Seems like that's barely scraping the surface
Nairo
Need a full audience funnel approach. Put a budget into paid acquisition marketing and lead gen on social, get people registered (ie sign up for newsletter and collective updates) then nurture them along a path to becoming fully converted/paid members. You can't just go straight to the donation ask, it takes time, persistence and patience to get most folks over the line. I've shared on another thread how we took an environmental brand from 0 followers to over 100,000 in less than a year, converting 3% to paid membership, which is pretty standard for membership conversion. They now have over $30,000 in monthly recurring revenue. It can be done here as well.

Trey MDB3 said:

It's shocking to me there are only 300 members for football (well, 301).

Seems like that's barely scraping the surface
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.