Swimming & Diving recruiting

23,208 Views | 144 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by DecaturWolf
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79
Wolfer79

Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
PackFansXL
These swimmers really put the student part back in student-athlete! Those are some serious majors on the swim team. Congrats to all the student-athletes who really pushed themselves well beyond what most average students attempt.
Mormad
2 new commits this weekend, one being my daughter! So proud of her!
PackFansXL
Mormad said:

2 new commits this weekend, one being my daughter! So proud of her!
Congrats! What does she specialize in?
Mormad
Back
PackFansXL
Mormad said:

Back
Cool! My daughter was a good backstroker, but she wasn't a D1 swimmer. Congrats again on your new Wolfpack swimmer! You must be so proud.
ScoobyWolf
Mormad
The 9th and 15th (committed) ranked female and 10th ranked male in the 2020 class visited yesterday. Was a great meet with lots of energy and big wins for the Pack.
PackFansXL
What are our chances with those recruits?
Mormad
The dude loves our coaches and has friends committed, but always wanted to go to Stanford and visits there in April. We are a very close second right now, and if I had to bet money today I'd bet he chooses us in the end. Our coaches are the difference makers... They make kids better, but they keep it fun. I was so proud of my school during our official...NC State does it right.
PackFansXL
^ Awesome report, thanks Mormad.
Mormad
Yeah man, no prob. That's my daughter above. So blessed that she will get to swim for/with such an amazing group of people. They're like family. I'm biased, but I can't imagine any swimmer given the opportunity NOT wanting to swim here. Truly becoming a destination swim school. Number 3 female recruit for 2019 recently committed. She's blazing fast and she's from friggin Montana.
PackFansXL
Mormad said:

Yeah man, no prob. That's my daughter above. So blessed that she will get to swim for/with such an amazing group of people. They're like family. I'm biased, but I can't imagine any swimmer given the opportunity NOT wanting to swim here. Truly becoming a destination swim school. Number 3 female recruit for 2019 recently committed. She's blazing fast and she's from friggin Montana.
Sweet! You must be so proud. I'll be rooting for her. Thanks for sharing your perspective and enjoy cheering for your young Wolfpacker.
Mormad
One of our top men's recruits was visiting Texas this weekend and watched our team smoke them.
PackFansXL
Awesome!
Mormad
Women's team picked up another commit from a girl who visited with my daughter!
Redwolf
Mormad said:

One of our top men's recruits was visiting Texas this weekend and watched our team smoke them.
Thanks for the updates Mormad..nice to have .. Use to swim back in the day and I like to follow our team.
We need to lock all our coaches up and reward them for the success we are experiencing!!!
Can't imagine how proud you are congratulations to your daughter!!!
Mormad
Thanks, red. I'm on cloud nine. State is her dream swim school, so we're so excited for her. Otherwise, she was talking about the West coast. These coaches are just so unbelievable - I know my daughter is in great hands and will be safe, happy, and fulfilled, and they'll make her faster! It's one amazing family she is so blessed to have the opportunity to join!
PackFansXL
Mormad said:

Thanks, red. I'm on cloud nine. State is her dream swim school, so we're so excited for her. Otherwise, she was talking about the West coast. These coaches are just so unbelievable - I know my daughter is in great hands and will be safe, happy, and fulfilled, and they'll make her faster! It's one amazing family she is so blessed to have the opportunity to join!
Love the success we're enjoying. Please keep us updated on both teams as you hear of new developments.
Redwolf
Mormad said:

I feel the excitement in your text...congratulations again..and be sure to pass on a big welcome from the Wolfpack family too..i look forward to hearing about her progress.
Mormad
2 more men committed this week!
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
PackFansXL
Sounds like a great addition! Welcome to the Wolfpack family, Erge! Good luck with the Olympic training.
Wolfer79
Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79
Wolfer79
PackFansXL
Think about this for a minute. We're pulling an All-American from a major program to join the Pack. It's nice to see NC State as a highly desirable destination in any sport. Welcome to our most successful program, Kacper! Go Pack!!
Wolfer79
Mormad
We've picked up at least 3 Women and 3 men the past 2 weeks, including the 3rd ranked male and 3rd ranked female in the class. We are killing it in recruiting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.