NC State Hall of Fame Willis Casey

1,946 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PackFansXL
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
YouPeople
YouPeople
Tight ass AD. I hope his plaque squeaks.
lumberpack5
YouPeople said:

Tight ass AD. I hope his plaque squeaks.
Just like what Farmers, Textile Mill Owners, and many others at NC State wanted - someone who could squeeze a penny until it cried out and **** two more pennies. It would be easy to blame him personally for what now is seen as short sightedness, but it's a trait that most on the BOT shared at the time. I remember the burning of the note on Carter Stadium when prevailing interest rates at the time were about 13% and the stadium was financed around 7 or less.
I like the athletic type
DecaturWolf
I swam for Willis and served on the university athletics council under him. I have the greatest respect for him and he is among the five persons who have had the biggest impact on my life. It is a great tribute for him to be in the hall.
Posted for years as ColoradoWolf and Rick from Littleton. On Twitter as @espwapoujacmel
PackFansXL
DecaturWolf said:

I swam for Willis and served on the university athletics council under him. I have the greatest respect for him and he is among the five persons who have had the biggest impact on my life. It is a great tribute for him to be in the hall.

Nice post. Thanks for sharing on this board.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.