Atlanta Braves 2018

6,589 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pack31
Pack31
How long do you want to ignore this user?
acslater1344 said:

Acuna looks like he's seeing a softball out there right now. I also think he's shortened his swing a bit with his arms... but his hip turn is timed so perfectly that he seems to have even more power now. Scary.

It is amazing to see what hes doing right now. Seeing every pitch, hitting it where it's pitched and not trying to do too much. Just make good contact. He clearly has the power and doesn't need to over swing. I'm loving it. Like Chip and Joe have said. Markakis/Freddy been the consistent cogs, rest of the youngsters having thwre moments to keep us Rollin. Camargo been really good too
metcalfmafia
The team is seriously on fire right now. Absolutely bush league move by Urena today.
Pack31
metcalfmafia said:

The team is seriously on fire right now. Absolutely bush league move by Urena today.

Yes and yes. I wanted to go thru the tv. Could have cost Ronald his season and ours. Dudes a tool. Realmuto did not defend him either. I really hope he's behind the plate for us next season somehow. He's a perfect fit on this team. . Re-sign 1 of Tyler or Suzuki to back him up. Can play 1st some too if Freddy out or needs a break.
Pack31
Urena killed our mojo. Hopefully Folty shows up tonight
Wolfer79
Pack31
Payton Wilson's brother. Pretty cool! Great outing by him. Hope we can hold on to the W for him.
Wolfer79
Pack31
Another great pitching effort and good W. 3 game win streak. Keep it going.
Wolfer79
843wolfpacker
Bumping for the playoffs.

Need the bats going to have a chance this series
metcalfmafia
Overall a great year. Way better than I expected.
Pack31
metcalfmafia said:

Overall a great year. Way better than I expected.

Yep. Interested to see what we do in the offseason. We have supposedly saved $ to spend in FA this offseaon. Need another power bat imo to protect Freddie. . Do we resign Suzuki or go after another catcher(Realmuto)? I think Markakis won't be rssigned, Harper a reality at landing? Premium pitcher? Swanson experiment continue?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.