2018 Dance Card

3,688 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by WOLFDAC
WOLFDAC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Through the games of 2/15/18...NC State is #38 on DC'S at large bid...#48 on DC'S RPI...and 100% in the field of 68 as an at large bid.

Still work to be done,but I trust DC more than any other brakectology.

WOLFDAC
The DC bubble burst at #48
WOLFDAC
http://www.unf.edu/~jcoleman/dance.htm
Pack31
A Win today would be huge. Get to 10 wins in conf and I think we r in comfortably. 9 Wins is bubble talk
Anything above 10 improves our seeding. Big game today!!!!
NatePait94
Clutch win
WOLFDAC
So, heard this morning that FSU is ranked again at #25....with 7 conference loses. So be it, I guess that would set up as another Quad 1 win and another possible win vs a ranked opponent. Now, take care of business tonight vs BC to go to 9-6 in conference play.
BuffettPack
This is one of those rare seasons since I've followed the Pack where I wasn't worried about the bubble. I trust this team and Coach Keatts to continue playing well and making bubble talk irrelevant. Nice feeling.

I'm hoping we can challenge for a double bye in the ACC tourney.
WOLFDAC
Pack has dropped to # 41....must admit I don't understand that, but still in the field with 100% chance, We dropped 3 spots closer to the bubble after posting two more wins since the Syracuse game and our DC RPI went up to 52. Syracuse jumped 10 spots from 48 to 38 with it's win at Miami....Pack just needs to take care of business...plain and simple.
WOLFDAC
The Pack moved back up a spot to # 40 and the DC RPI improved to 47....still 100% chance to make the field of 68.
WOLFDAC
The Pack has moved up to # 32 on the Dance Card...DC RPI of 39...keep it up Wolfpack!!!
WOLFDAC
Through the games on Friday 3/2 the Pack is #37 with a DC RPI of 48....100% in the field of 68. Should be another update sometime today 3/4.
WOLFDAC
Pack back up to #32 at regular seasons end and a DC RPI of 46
Ripper
Barring a real anti-NC State conspiracy, we are solidly in the dance.
WOLFDAC
Through the games of Saturday March 10th...the Pack is ranked #34 on DC and with a DC RPI of 49.
I hope the good thing coming out of the BC loss will be moving the Pack off the 8/9 line. We will find out at 6 my Brethren....Go Pack!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.