First off, I wanted to thank James and Bryant for the invitation to join their team here at Inside Pack Sports. Not only is it a great opportunity for me to continue doing something I love but I also get to do it with two of my best friends. I can promise you that there isn't anyone anywhere more passionate about covering NC State sports.

I'm here at IPS for a variety of reasons. First and foremost is because of my friendship with James and Bryant. Secondly, I told James if I was going to develop my own website to cover NC State sports, it would look just like this. This site is first class. I love the simple, clean look of it. It's easy on the eyes and is a great vehicle to deliver information.

Also, and this was something that was important to all of us, we didn't want a site where you had to navigate through a ton of ads, pop up videos and auto play videos just to read information about NC State. Reading about the Wolfpack should be fun. You shouldn't get stressed out in the process.

Lastly, we talked last night about the future of IPS and both of us have the exact same vision for what we want this site to be. We feel the site should be premium-content driven. Neither of us see any value to you as a subscriber by taking some news item that's available to everyone for free and then turn it into a front page article. Why should we ask you to pay for something that you can easily read for free elsewhere. Sure, there will be times when there is information out there that's available to the masses that WILL be newsworthy but those will be the exception for us. Not the rule. Our goal is that 85% of the articles you click on will be information that you can't get on Twitter, Google, The N&O or anywhere else.

This is an awesome site already and hopefully I can make contributions that will only make it better. We'll have a lot of the recruiting features that many of you have hopefully enjoyed in the past but we've also come up with a bunch of new ideas that I can't wait to get started on. The final thing I'll say is I'm so impressed with just the tone and respectfulness of the site from one poster to the next. I hope that will continue.

Again, I am so honored for this opportunity and the chance to continue doing something I'm so passionate about. I'm going to spend a few days reintroducing myself to my wife. Hopefully she still likes me. I will officially start contributing content on March 1 but will try to put up some message board stuff before then. Buckle up guys, this is gonna be a lot of fun.

PS- HAVE to close with just a little recruiting info- NC State will hold their second junior day on February 24th where they'll host many of their top out-of-state prospects. I'm told it's going to be a heck of a group.