Technician story on Elly Henes

811 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PackFansXL
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Elly Henes brought her collegiate career to a close in true fairytale fashion, cementing her place as a Wolfpack legend.

Managing Editor @TristanRTucker caught up with Henes to talk about her time in the red-and-white and what comes next.

https://t.co/VRg9vEf6Ca
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Regardless of what comes next, one thing is for certain: Elly Henes is a winner and an NC State legend. Henes outright dominated the competition, providing an inspiration on and off the field for her teammates, her family, and the Wolfpack faithful, who will be sad to see her go.

"NC State and the kind of support that I've found here, from my mom, my teammates and even, people talk about it a lot, but NC State fans are crazy and I love them," Henes said. "Because they're so loyal and supportive. And I think that, as a whole, NC State has shown me how capable I am of whatever I put my mind to. Like I said, this wasn't on my radar before I came to college here, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way."
Great article on an a great athlete who has been an inspiration for us all. Thanks for posting this, Wolfer!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.