next scheduled MBB @unc-ch 1/23 2pm ESPN

483 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Wolfer79
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keatts Monday

We tested this morning, we're going to test tomorrow, we're going to test Wednesday. Hopefully we try to figure out. Right now, I have at least five people in our Tier-1 that are quarantined or a part of COVID-19.

I would say Braxton's a little bit more ahead than Manny. When we'll have both of those guys on the court, I don't know. Our intentions, obviously because we missed the Georgia Tech game and now Virginia because of this, we have full intentions of trying to be ready to go on Saturday, but of course a lot of that's going to come down to whatever happens with contact tracing and the virus. It won't be because of a guy out because of injury. It'll definitely be whether we play or not because of the virus.
Wolfer79
The NC State men's basketball team returns to action Saturday afternoon when it plays at North Carolina.

The game will tipoff at 2 p.m. and will be televised on ESPN with Doug Sherman and Cory Alexander on the call. NC State fans can also listen to Gary Hahn and Tony Haynes call the action on the Wolfpack Sports Network.

https://gopack.com/news/2021/1/22/mens-basketball-pack-visits-chapel-hill-to-take-on-unc.aspx
Wolfer79
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.