#13 WBB vs #9 Maryland 12/5 7pm in Reynolds espn

1,777 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wolfer79
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NC State returns home for three straight games before the Christmas holiday. The Wolfpack will host ninth-ranked Maryland on Dec. 5, Elon on Dec. 15, and Chattanooga on Dec. 19.

"It is going to be a great challenge," Moore said of Thursday's B1G/ACC Challenge game. "Maryland is one of the top teams in the country and head coach Brenda Frese does a great job. I hope everyone will come out (to Reynolds Coliseum) for this one. Thursday night: Maryland, an old rival, one of the top five teams in the country; we are going to need everyone there and we need to fill up Reynolds Coliseum to make it a definite home court advantage."
rmcwpups
We won 4 games last week and dropped from 12 to 13 in the rankings?
dj5377
I wondered that myself, but we were technically tied with FSU for #12, and they beat #6, so they moved up.

Last week, #1, #2, #5, and #6 all lost, but lost to good teams so didn't tumble far enough to get passed by us. No one passed ahead of us.

And if you want to get really nitty gritty, our point total went up from 393 to 397, which means that one person moved us up 4 slots, or four people moved us up one slot, or some combination like that. It's just that FSU picked up 124 points, meaning that all 30 pollsters probably moved them up about 4 spots. If we can win at home against Maryland, we will start to work our way up.
rmcwpups
dj5377 said:

I wondered that myself, but we were technically tied with FSU for #12, and they beat #6, so they moved up.

Last week, #1, #2, #5, and #6 all lost, but lost to good teams so didn't tumble far enough to get passed by us. No one passed ahead of us.

And if you want to get really nitty gritty, our point total went up from 393 to 397, which means that one person moved us up 4 slots, or four people moved us up one slot, or some combination like that. It's just that FSU picked up 124 points, meaning that all 30 pollsters probably moved them up about 4 spots. If we can win at home against Maryland, we will start to work our way up.
Gotcha.. Thanks
Wolfer79
Redwolf
I really hope the crowd shows up for this one..
Sucks living elsewhere...
Go get it Pack Ladies, I will be watching on television..!
Wolfer79
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.