BUY/SELL/TRADE football vs Charleston Southern 9/10 1230pm

2,199 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Spuds
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
please edit as tickets are sold or purchased
pack8379
4 tickets section 25 row E. 5 rows up the upper deck on the isle so easy access to the ramp. Also Arena North Parking pass. $160 for everything. Can transfer tickets and meet in Raleigh near the stadium or holly springs to exchange parking pass
WolfPlott
In need of a single parking pass…. Please PM if you have one available.

Thanks!
GWPwolf
Parking pass available in the Practice Field lot for Charleston Southern. Asking $25 and will need to get it in the mail to you as I'll be out of town for the game. PM me if interested.
hokiewolf
Parking Pass Arena South, space 81. 1 min walk to the stadium. $65 plus postage.
wofpac
Six in Sect 19, 2 on KK and 4 on LL. 30 yard line. $40/ticket
Arena west parking pass, $50. You will have to pay to overnight the parking pass.

Call/text 804 387 1909
rwillcox1964
Is your pass still available
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
For sale:

2 tickets section 18 row k
Seats 17 and 18 (on aisle) with seatbacks
Varsity club parking pass

100 obo for package

Message me or text mike at seven0four 7six3 seven7five0
EliteFlamer
Friends and I can't make it to the first game so we have 8 tickets for sale, section 224, row Q, seats 18-25. These are normal seats with seat backs, not the benches.

We have 1 or 2 westchase lot parking passes too if those are wanted.

Text 2527254652 with offers. If this post is up, they're still available!
eltibbs
Hey, tried to PM you but I can't because I'm not a premium member. I'm interested in buying your parking pass if still available. We have 7 season tickets and have had these tickets since 2019 but wolfpack club wouldn't allow us to purchase a second parking pass this year.. we are stuck trying to find a second parking pass for every game We are a group in early 30s and don't have one vehicle that will fit 7 people plus our tailgating gear.
Asandras
Need a parking pass if anyone still has one. Know it's late notice but figured I'd give it a go
Fish2
4 tickets in section 225(actual seats). I'll let all 4 go for $150 obo. Venmo payment is acceptable.
Td21pack
Have 4 tickets available for Charleston southern game. Section 19 west side with seat backs included. Lower level around the 20 yard line. Text me if interested 336 266 5358
Spuds
Section 22 (Home side): Row N; Seats 29 and 30. I'm asking $30 each for a total of $60.

Section 10 (Visitors side): Row M; Seat 32 I'm asking $20.

Section 10 (Visitors side): Row N; Seat 31. I'm asking $20.

(The Section 10 seats are adjacent to one another, and most times you can sit side by side because people don't sit in their assigned seats.)

Please text if interested - 919-637-0509.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.