BUY/SELL/TRADE 2022 football parking

5,953 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Wolfpacker1385
thecarterpack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As you're buying your season football tickets and parking passes, if you have access to a parking pass in the stadium southeast lot that you aren't planning on using, I'd be interested in buying it from you. I have two kids at State next year and we'd like to tailgate in that lot for its proximity to the student parking lot (If we feed them they will come). We'll buy our season tickets from the ticket office but I don't have the points to be able to buy a SSE parking pass directly. Let me know. Thanks.
pack8379
Looks like I won't be able to get Stadium South East. Going to select either 2000,3000,4000,5000 PNC. Anyone want to trade?
PaperWolf
Crazy as it sounds given last year there were several games with day-of pay lots for Westchase, that lot is now sold out. I bring a trailer and require 2 passes so I'm looking for a 2nd pass for the season. Willing to buy outright or trade for a CVM pass. PM me if interested in selling or trading.
"There are 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it!"
thecarterpack
Still looking for a parking pass in SSE or IPF lot.
PaperWolf
Same here...have seen a lot of people on some FB buy/sell Wolfpack pages also looking for passes but not tickets

thecarterpack said:

Still looking for a parking pass in SSE or IPF lot.
"There are 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it!"
knights4
I am looking for a season parking pass anywhere near the stadium. I bought season tickets for the first time and got stuck with the Vet Lot. If anybody wants the Vet Lot I will sell mine.
knights4
Still looking for a parking pass anywhere in stadium/coliseum lots.
thecarterpack
Still looking for season parking pass in either Stadium Southeast lot or Indoor Practice Facility lot. Thanks!
PaperWolf
Eta: have a pending sale via Facebook.

Selling a Vet School Parking Deck pass (CVM lot) for the season. Couldn't find a 2nd Westchase season pass anywhere so I'm modifying my tailgate and now selling the 2nd pass that I got that ended up in a different lot from my primary spot. PM if interested.
knights4
Have a question about vet lot. Is it a parking deck, grass lot, gravel, or paved? Never parked there.
PaperWolf
Not glass, but I believe there are 2 that reference "vet lot"...one is a deck and the other I'm not sure about. Mine says CVM and is the deck.

knights4 said:

Have a question about vet lot. Is it a parking deck, grass lot, gravel, or paved? Never parked there.
pack8379
Got my Arena 4000 parking passes today. Our group though tailgates in SSE. Would love to trade for SSE or IPF or really anything else that would be a shorter walk to SSE from PNC
Steve Williams
Staff
Looking to buy a parking pass for the season if anyone has one for sale. Shoot me a DM or email me at steve@insidepacksports.com
callmeBAM
Question. If you have a handicap permit, how does that work?
Wolfer79
callmeBAM said:

from 2019 Fan Guide
https://gopack.com/sports/2019/8/29/carter-finley-stadium-a-to-z-guide.aspx

Accessible Parking
Vehicles are required to display a valid ADA Placard at all times on game day along with their season accessible parking pass.
Fans with special needs can also pay $20 on game day to park at Westchase Handicap Lot and ride a shuttle to and from Gate 11.
The shuttle begins when parking lots open and only travels to and from gate 11.
Riders of the shuttle will receive a boarding pass that will be required to board the return shuttle after the game.
An ADA Placard should be displayed at all times in the vehicle when parking in the Westchase Handicap Lot on game day.
WFWolf
Looking for IPF lot or Stadium Southeast parking pass.
lovebeer
Looking for a season pass in Faculty lot, I have a 2000 pass I'm willing to trade if someone is willing.
PaperWolf
Selling a CVM (Vet school deck) lot for season, had someone lined up via Facebook but that fell through today. Let me know if you're interested.
Booker3201
Looking for ideas on where to park for the UNC game.

Manning Lot
Hibbard Lot
South Chiller Lot
440 North Lot
Cardinal Deck
ST890
I sent you a PM
Wolfer79
Wolfer79 said:

callmeBAM said:

from 2019 Fan Guide

Accessible Parking
Vehicles are required to display a valid ADA Placard at all times on game day along with their season accessible parking pass.
Fans with special needs can also pay $20 on game day to park at Westchase Handicap Lot and ride a shuttle to and from Gate 11.
Riders of the shuttle will receive a boarding pass that will be required to board the return shuttle after the game.
An ADA Placard should be displayed at all times in the vehicle when parking in the Westchase Handicap Lot on game day.

The cash lots for the @PackFootball vs. Charleston Southern game are:
CVM Deck-$20
Frank Weedon-$20
Westchase III-$20 (ADA Parking)

2022 Fan Guide
Accessible Parking

Cashin12
Looking for a parking pass for the wake forest game, if anyone is selling please message me, go pack!
knights4
Still looking for a west chase parking pass for Saturday bs wake forest
Wolfpacker1385
In desperate need of parking pass(es) for the Wake game this weekend - have older family members attending with me and would like to help with mobility issues. Thank you!
#GTHC #WPN
Follow me on Twitter @wolfpacker1385
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.