Kavanaugh circus - Accusers are liars; obvious political hit job

4,309 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who actually believes this accusation by this Christine Ford or any of the other accusers? 36 years later, and this comes out of nowhere. For all these years, Kavanaugh is never accused of anything like this. Many FBI background investigations for his previous jobs.

The Democrats know of Ford's accusation, but sit on it for several weeks and do not even bring it up in the initial hearings. Then after the initial hearings are over and it looks like Kavanaugh is on the path to confirmation, what do you know...all of a sudden they employ these allegations as a last minute strategy. Obvious character assassination for political purposes.

All of the alleged "witnesses" Ford cited ended up denying her story, and saying that they have no knowledge of it happening. Her testimony in Congress was a joke. She was using a phony "little girl" voice, and did not appear like a genuine victim of any sexual assault.

It is obvious that the Democrats are hoping they can delay the nomination of the Supreme Court Justice until after the midterms, and are hoping they can take the Senate and then be in a greater position of power, so they can keep a conservative off of the Supreme Court. Clear as day, that is what they are trying to do.
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack said:

It is obvious that the Democrats are hoping they can delay the nomination of the Supreme Court Justice until after the midterms, and are hoping they can take the Senate and then be in a greater position of power, so they can keep a conservative off of the Supreme Court. Clear as day, that is what they are trying to do.

Merrick Garland weeps at this obvious political attempt to not fill a Supreme Court vacancy by the Democrats and wonders where they got the idea to try this tactic?
GuerrillaPack
Wolfer79 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Merrick Garland weeps at this obvious political attempt to not fill a Supreme Court vacancy by the Democrats and wonders where they got the idea to try this tactic?
Apparently there was precedent in the U.S. Senate for the Garland situation. Whether such a precedent is a good policy or not...I question that.

But there is also a precedent for blatantly false allegations and character assassination of Supreme Court Justice nominees -- eg, against Clarence Thomas.

At least the Republicans openly admitted what they were doing with Garland. Now, can the Democrats just be honest and admit that the Ford and other accusations against Kavanaugh are totally false, and it is just a hit job?
Wolfer79
Charade or not, the votes are there for Kavanaugh and both sides are playing the public for political theater, or maybe theartre.
GuerrillaPack
Wolfer79 said:

Charade or not, the votes are there for Kavanaugh and both sides are playing the public for political theater, or maybe theartre.
I don't even like Kavanaugh as a nominee. Not because of the phony sexual assault allegations.

I think he is likely an Establishment/RINO aka "Deep State" pick, and not conservative enough. He worked in the George W Bush administration. I saw where he ruled in favor of the NSA spying on Americans, justifying it because it is "dragnet". Then you have RINO scum like Lindsay Graham (who is for open borders, etc) cheerleading this guy.

I tend to agree with you that this is all carefully orchestrated political theater. Like watching the WWE, and thinking that the Republicans and Democrats are "really" fighting each other...when in reality they both work for the same company. They probably staged this in order to drive conservatives to support Kavanaugh, when the more staunchly conservative and libertarian wing of the Republican party might otherwise object to him.

Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfer79 said:

I don't even really like Kavanaugh as a nominee. Not because of the phony sexual assault allegations.

I think he is an Establishment aka "Deep State" aka RINO pick, and not conservative enough. He worked in the George W Bush administration. I saw where he ruled in favor of the NSA spying on Americans, justifying it because it is "dragnet". Then you have RINO scum like Lindsay Graham (who is for open borders, etc) cheerleading this guy.

I tend to agree with you that this is all carefully orchestrated political theater. Like watching the WWE, and thinking that the Republicans and Democrats are "really" fighting each other...when in reality they both work for the same company. They probably staged this in order to drive conservatives to support Kavanaugh, when the more staunchly conservative and libertarian wing of the Republican party might otherwise object to him.

Almost makes you wonder if midterm elections are in 5 weeks and you have to throw raw meat out to remind the sheep to go vote party line, regardless of party.
Wolfer79
Wolfer79 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfer79 said:

I don't even really like Kavanaugh as a nominee. Not because of the phony sexual assault allegations.

I think he is an Establishment aka "Deep State" aka RINO pick, and not conservative enough. He worked in the George W Bush administration. I saw where he ruled in favor of the NSA spying on Americans, justifying it because it is "dragnet". Then you have RINO scum like Lindsay Graham (who is for open borders, etc) cheerleading this guy.

Almost makes you wonder if midterm elections are in 5 weeks and you have to throw raw meat out to remind the sheep to go vote party line, regardless of party.

Except I do think sheep eat raw meat usually.
NatePait94
Sheep definitely eat meat
Wolfer79
The sad parts of this is there are people who were sexually abused and raped and were ignored, not believed, did not know what to do and see how this is being handled and it reinforces that sexual assault is the victim's fault.

Edit
The other sad part is people who are considering public service are having every thing they ever did or said examined like the Zapruder film by those that oppose them based on political affiliation. I wonder why people willing subject themselves and their families to that abuse.
GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack
Wolfer79
metcalfmafia
Can someone tell me why everyone thinks that Kavanaugh did these things?
GuerrillaPack
be afraid....very afraid

GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack

GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
Leftist feminazis and beta soyboys beat on the door of the Supreme Court, chanting "shut it down":

Feminists engaged in martial arts training in DC to combat Kavanaugh supporters. Conservatives better watch out! I think our military could learn a thing or two from these women.

GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
Ok, this is freaky. The Kavanaugh protesters in Washington D.C. are led by handlers that have them repeating instructions and chanting like zombies:

GuerrillaPack
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.