The debt/usury-based monetary system is a massive scam used to enslave the world

3 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by NatePait94
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"I sincerely believe.. that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

-- Thomas Jefferson

"The borrower is slave to the lender" - Proverbs 22:7

"If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury." - Exodus 22:25

Here are the basic facts of the situation, many of which may come as a shock to most people.

1. Usury, or lending at interest, is forbidden by God. Why? Because it is an extremely wicked and cunning way for the rich to totally impoverish the poor and effectively enslave them. A system of lending at interest is designed to keep people in a perpetual state of debt, making the lenders enormously rich.

2. The U.S. Constitution explicitly states that only gold and silver coin are to be used as lawful money in the United States. Article 1 Section 10 states that "no state shall make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts". Real money should be something of intrinsic value that is durable (will hold value over time).

3. A "dollar" was originally defined as a set weight of silver. The Coinage Act of 1792 defined a dollar as 371.25 grains (24.1 grams) of fine silver (the same as the Spanish dollar, at use at that time).

4. Paper currency is not real money. The use of paper currency originated when people would get a paper receipt from a bank after depositing their gold/silver coins in the bank. Later, out of convenience, people began using these paper receipts as currency itself.

5. Devious bankers then concocted plans to monopolize the issuance of paper currency for use as "money". Then, by "owning the printing press" and lending at interest (usury), they could amass astronomical wealth for themselves.

6. Additionally, by controlling the issuance of the currency, the bankers could engineer economic crises to their own advantage (eg, by taking money out of circulation), and then foreclose on loans and confiscate real property (land, etc). And if a group of bankers working in collaboration controlled the currency of an entire nation (and especially if they have the government of that nation in debt to themselves), they could effectively control the government of that nation (because they could threaten to crash the economy at any time).

7. The founding fathers of the United States were very aware of these diabolical aims of the international bankers and fought against their aims to control the currency in the United States, having witnessed the bankers impoverish and enslave the people of Europe in the 1600s and 1700s -- eg, see the quote by Jefferson at the top of this post.

8. The Federal Reserve (which controls the monetary system of the United States) is not a government entity. It is a privately controlled corporation (with stockholders). It is owned and controlled by elite international banking families, which have sought to rule the world since the 1700s.

9. The international bankers who own the Federal Reserve deliberately engineered the stock market crash of 1929, and many other economic panics and crises before and since. The bankers then called in their loans and confiscated trillions of dollars (in today's value) of real assets -- farms, land, etc.

10. The international bankers who own the Federal Reserve constitute the hidden ruling elite who control the U.S. Government (and almost all nations of the world), and who are leading the world towards a Satanic agenda for "globalism" or a "New World Order" of communist-style tyranny.

Through usury and fiat currency, a cabal of international banking elites have effectively enslaved the whole world. It really is as simple as the fact that they control the issuance of the currency, demand payment back at interest on their worthless paper "money", engineer financial crashes to confiscate real property, and control the governments of entire nations. But they make the system seem complex to the average person by using sophisticated terminology and using all sorts of financial instruments and lingo (eg, "bonds", "credit", "securities", etc), all designed to obscure the truth about the massive ponzi scheme that is taking place.

Here is a video that does a decent job of explaining most of the important pieces of this scam:

Wolfer79
I would appreciate your thoughts and opinions on the biblical concept of a jubilee year every 7 years where debts are forgiven and every 49 or 50 years land reverts in relation to your post where I think you are commenting on a system that creates economic slavery.

I admit I heard of the concept 50+ years ago in Sunday School, but was too young to think through it, but saw the concept come up again from a rabbi I follow on Twitter.

GuerrillaPack
Wolfer79 said:

I would appreciate your thoughts and opinions on the biblical concept of a jubilee year every 7 years where debts are forgiven and every 49 or 50 years land reverts in relation to your post where I think you are commenting on a system that creates economic slavery.

I admit I heard of the concept 50+ years ago in Sunday School, but was too young to think through it, but saw the concept come up again from a rabbi I follow on Twitter.

I absolutely support the biblical Jubilee. The 50-yr Jubilee requiring land to be returned to the families who originally owned the land is particularly interesting. In ancient Israel, each family was allotted a portion of land that was to remain within that family for perpetuity. Ownership of land (and true ownership, not with "property taxes" placed on the land) is key to freedom and economic prosperity.

I actually believe that we should establish a government strictly implementing all of the biblical laws. The ideal or perfect form of government was the system of government originally given to the Israelites after they came into the promised land -- consisting of judges implementing the laws of God. It did not include a king or any groups of men making laws. It consisted only of judges ruling on the laws given by God. Then, a few centuries later, the Israelites rebelled and demanded to be given a King. And God warned them that if they had a King (and other man-made governments), they would go under tyranny or oppression (high taxation, useless wars, etc). And this is the situation we are in today.
NatePait94
I believe ISIS had propaganda that stated their desire to implement true sharia law. I am not knowledgeable in Islam whatsoever. I can't claim whether they did so or not because I wasnt present in Isis territory, nor do i believe any media. I just know that some of the propaganda stated that sharia law is what they sought to establish.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.