Facebook on Pace for $100 BILLION Loss

2,197 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
BP Cox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
As Smokey said in Friday....Mark Zuckerberg...you got knocked the out!!!

GuerrillaPack
Isn't this a direct result of Facebook's decision to enact draconian censorship of conservative users? Apparently pushing their leftist/communist agenda is a more important objective than making money.

And it won't work. They aren't going to silence conservatives. Conservatives will just build other websites and migrate to other web platforms.
BP Cox
Staff
GuerrillaPack said:

Isn't this a direct result of Facebook's decision to enact draconian censorship of conservative users? Apparently pushing their leftist/communist agenda is a more important objective than making money.

And it won't work. They aren't going to silence conservatives. Conservatives will just build other websites and migrate to other web platforms.

I've thought about this, even more so as a business opportunity where the market has presented this opening. It would be interesting to see how someone would go about it.
NatePait94
We can start it here in this thread
GuerrillaPack
RedwolfTV
You all could be right but I feel facebook has run it's course. It's now just political posts and it has replaced those chain emails that your aunt used to send. My true friends never post anything. It's the left and rights. Tiresome and I think just run it's course.
GuerrillaPack
RedwolfTV said:

You all could be right but I feel facebook has run it's course. It's now just political posts and it has replaced those chain emails that your aunt used to send. My true friends never post anything. It's the left and rights. Tiresome and I think just run it's course.
Let's hope so. I don't know how Zuckerberg and the Leftists who run Facebook thought that they could enact hardcore censorship of conservative users, and there would be no consequences. You can hardly even support Trump on Facebook without being censored and banned. It's a joke. That immediately drives away about half of your users. Then the site will just become a Leftist circle jerk, which even Lefties will get bored with.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.