Trump Warns Iran (In ALL CAPS)

2,821 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by NatePait94
BP Cox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff

I guess he's pretty serious, right?

GuerrillaPack
This is one of the areas where Trump is not delivering on his campaign promises. During the campaign, he spoke out against the wars in Iraq and Syria and stressed "America first". Disappointingly, he has filled his administration with many globalist, Establishment quislings and minions, such as the appointment of John Bolton as National Security Advisor back in March. Almost immediately after Bolton took the job, hawkish rhetoric against Iran from the Trump administration began.

Over the last few months, Bolton and others in the Establishment have begun a campaign of supporting "protests" inside Iran against the ruling government of Iran. Obviously, this reeks of the set up of the wars in Libya, Syria, and Iraq. It starts out as US Govt support for "regime change", then arming and supporting a rebel military force, and then US Military support for the rebels.

These wars against Iraq, Syria, and Iran were planned a long time ago. Both the Repubican and Democrat parties are complicit in the wars. There are powerful elites working behind the scenes that control both parties, and implement the same "globalist", communist, "New World Order" agenda. Call them the "Establishment", "Deep State", or whatever you want.

In a 2007 interview, General Wesley Clark said that he was told in 2001 right after the Sept 11th attack by a general high up in the Pentagon that there was a plan to overthrow the governments of 7 nations - "starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran".

PackBacker07
I've heard everyone takes you extra, super serious when you tweet in all caps.
FuzzyRed
Ridiculous blowhard is ridiculous.
GuerrillaPack
FuzzyRed said:

Ridiculous blowhard is ridiculous.
This is not a flame/attack against you, but a genuine question to you or anyone else, in the spirit of a civil debate....

As one who opposes Trump, what is your position on all of these wars, or foreign policy in general?

I assume you oppose war with Iran. What about Russia? Do you buy into the Leftist/Establishment hysteria against Russia, and presumably think that we should declare war against Putin and Russia?

What about Syria? Do you think we should be waging a proxy war by supporting ISIS rebels in Syria to fight against Assad?

I support Trump, in general, but oppose his hawkish rhetoric/actions against Iran and Syria. I support the non-interventionalist policy that Trump campaigned on. I am opposed to all of these ongoing and recent wars -- Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya.
PackBacker07
GuerrillaPack said:

What about Russia? Do you buy into the Leftist/Establishment hysteria against Russia, and presumably think that we should declare war against Putin and Russia?
Who is advocating for war with Russia? I think most Americans are advocating a President who doesn't kiss Putin's ass in front of the world while simultaneously throwing thousands of dedicated civil servants under the bus.
GuerrillaPack
PackBacker07 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

What about Russia? Do you buy into the Leftist/Establishment hysteria against Russia, and presumably think that we should declare war against Putin and Russia?
Who is advocating for war with Russia? I think most Americans are advocating a President who doesn't kiss Putin's ass in front of the world while simultaneously throwing thousands of dedicated civil servants under the bus.

The Left/Establishment would apparently have us believe Russia is currently this "super duper diabolical threat" to the United States and our "#1 enemy in the world". The next logical step is to take aggressive action against Russia. And that's already underway, with the United States enacting economic sanctions against Russia, arming Ukraine, and waging a proxy war against Russian troops in Syria.

How exactly did Trump "kiss Putin's ass"? Is it so bad for Trump to want peace and a good relationship with Russia?
birdiePack
</thread>
NatePait94
If USA and Russia could work together towards a common goal, both countries would be unstoppable. World domination type stuff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.