Trump and "Russian collusion". Does anyone REALLY believe this occurred?

4,078 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BP Cox
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There is zero evidence of this whatsoever. It is a complete fabrication by the Left and Establishment ("Deep State") to distract from the real reason why they lost the election, and to hinder Trump's campaign agenda by bogging down the government in this witch hunt. And Mueller and these clowns at the DOJ have been conducting this charade for almost two years. Will it ever end? How much time do they need? Obviously, there is nothing of substance and it's a dog-and-pony show to serve as a massive distraction.

But what if something really did happen? What if, for instance, Trump had been bribed by millions of dollars to approve a deal to sell uranium (to make nuclear weapons) to a Russian-owned company? Well, that actually did happen...but it was Hillary Clinton and the Obama Administration who are guilty of this.

New York Times: "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal"

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One's chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million."

So the "muh Russia" witch hunt against Trump is also a case where the true guilty persons are accusing others of what they did in order to throw the trail off of themselves.

And what are they alleging that Trump has done with Russia? That he met with Russians and they gave him campaign advice on how to beat Hillary? Lol. Or that some people inside Russia were posting information on the internet that was for Trump and against Hillary? First of all, none of that would be illegal.

During the 2016 campaign, almost the entire world was against Trump and for Hillary -- including the Mexican government, the Chinese government, politicians of most European nations, etc. I'm sure there was tons of information on the internet and media from Mexican, Chinese, and other foreign nations that was in favor of Hillary and against Trump. Should Hillary be investigated for meeting with foreign leaders who favored her winning the election? No. Because it's not a crime.

Now...if we want to talk about real crimes committed in the election and real foreign influence, then look at the millions of illegal aliens who voted in the election, of which probably 95% voted for Hillary. And I'm sure that evidence can be found that Mexico and other south and central American nations were financially and otherwise supporting their citizens who are illegally inside the United States to vote in the U.S. elections. But there will never be an investigation into those real crimes, it seems. Because our government is full of traitors (including most Republicans), who are committed to this globalist "New World Order" agenda to destroy America.
NatePait94
I'll tell ya what. Politics have never been more entertaining.
wilmwolf
I believe that Russia meddled in that election the same amount as we meddle in every election of consequence anywhere in the world. Did their meddling change people's minds? I doubt it. Did it create a more divisive and contentious environment? Maybe, but I think the America media is as responsible for that environment as anyone. Facebook ads and twitter bots aren't responsible for the **** show of an election, the parties and candidates are.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Amphibious
democrat party really hates the russians. Probably still blaming them for JFK.
Wolfmac
Absolutely DID NOT happen. Liberals have been grasping at straws for 18 months to slam Trump at every turn. All it's done is strengthen his base and the Republican Party. He'll be re-elected because of the Liberal politics (illegals over Americans, etc) and the fake news.

Oh, and by the way, he IS making America great again!!
RunsWithWolves26
Don't know if they did or didn't but I damn sure wish they would have have given the American people better options then a moronic, eggotistical, blowhard in Trump and a piece if lieing garbage in Clinton. I would have given them a donation had they found us better options then those two buffons.
GuerrillaPack
One thing I don't get is why Trump allows this bogus Russian investigation to continue forever. The DOJ is part of the executive branch of the federal government, which Trump is the head of. He appoints the leader of the DOJ. But this worthless charlatan and Deep State minion Sessions then essentially abdicates his role as AG, and allows Deep State underlings in the DOJ to run this witch hunt.

I guess Trump thinks it would look bad politically to fire Sesssions/Rosenstein/Mueller, and is letting them continue the charade because they have no evidence of any wrongdoing by the Trump administration. If I were him, though, I would go scorched earth and fire as many people in the DOJ and FBI as necessary, to the point of disbanding them. It's not like the DOJ/FBI are doing anything to actually protect the country, especially noting the gargantuan waste of time on this Russian non-issue that is only designed to attack Trump politically.
cowboypack02
I'm aure they tried to screw on our election the way I'm sure we screw in other countries elections.

I will say that for everyone to be screaming collusion no one has been charged with it yet. When one of the first russian groups actually challenged the charges in court the Mueller team asked for a continuance and doesn't want to provide any of the evidence for the defense to review. On the Manifort thing my guess is that he is probably guilty but not of anything to do with collusion. The Mueller team is not going to present any evidence of collusion at the trial (per the Mueller team themselves)

If we are looking for someone working for the Russians we can see from congressional testimony that both the Republicans that started the dossier and then the Democrats who payed to finish it did just what Trump is being accused of.
Wuffity
wilmwolf80 said:

I believe that Russia meddled in that election the same amount as we meddle in every election of consequence anywhere in the world. Did their meddling change people's minds? I doubt it. Did it create a more divisive and contentious environment? Maybe, but I think the America media is as responsible for that environment as anyone. Facebook ads and twitter bots aren't responsible for the **** show of an election, the parties and candidates are.
This, but I do not believe Trump was in cahoots
ncsualum05
GuerrillaPack said:

One thing I don't get is why Trump allows this bogus Russian investigation to continue forever. The DOJ is part of the executive branch of the federal government, which Trump is the head of. He appoints the leader of the DOJ. But this worthless charlatan and Deep State minion Sessions then essentially abdicates his role as AG, and allows Deep State underlings in the DOJ to run this witch hunt.

I guess Trump thinks it would look bad politically to fire Sesssions/Rosenstein/Mueller, and is letting them continue the charade because they have no evidence of any wrongdoing by the Trump administration. If I were him, though, I would go scorched earth and fire as many people in the DOJ and FBI as necessary, to the point of disbanding them. It's not like the DOJ/FBI are doing anything to actually protect the country, especially noting the gargantuan waste of time on this Russian non-issue that is only designed to attack Trump politically.
Strategy.

DC establishment is anti-Trump. This includes govt workers, media members, democrats, some republicans, deep state, etc. As soon as Trump makes a move like ordering declassification of all the documents forcing DOJ's hand then they will all scream from the mountain tops that he's a tyrant. The media will push stories to every American who will listen that Trump is shutting down the investigation regarding himself and that we live in banana republic. Will drive his approval down, GOP approval, and affect mid term elections.

I believe he's winning right now in the court of public opinion, approval is steady and good, and GOP is sitting in good position for mid terms. He wants to win in 2018. As long as the media keeps looking stupid, democrats like Waters keep running their mouth, and you have guys like Strzok and McCabe who are as corrupt as the day is long, then you can sit back. Trump gets to play victim too. Polls are showing eroding support for Mueller's investigation and more people seem to believe this is a hoax and that there is corruption in the FBI/ DOJ.

I think depending on how mid terms turn out we may see Trump order all documents to be revealed. This is more likely to happen if GOP loses the house. I doubt he ever take steps to actually shut down Mueller. Mueller and his team can hang themselves.
GuerrillaPack
Wow....they finally found proof of the President colluding with foreigners to influence the election.

GuerrillaPack
I don't watch any of it, but I understand that CNN/FoxNews/ABC/NBC/CBS and the rest of the Leftist Fakestream media is now going into full hysteria mode over Trump's visit with Putin.

And for what? Is it really so bad that Trump wants peace with Russia? Do the Democrats want to start WW3 with Russia? If Democrats want this war with Russia so bad, will they volunteer for the military to fight the war?

Our President is supposed to meet with foreign leaders. How many times did Obama meet with Putin?

How exactly is Russia supposedly harming America? How are they our enemy? Are the Russians the ones opening up our borders to an infinite number of illegal alien invaders? Are the Russians trying to destroy the Second Amendment, the First Amendment, and the rest of the Constitution? No, it seems the Democrats are taking care of that.
GuerrillaPack
Here is an excellent brief breakdown of the "Russian collusion" witch hunt, and the recent Establishment attacks on Trump after his visit with Putin.

The Establishment is essentially trying to make the "intelligence community" the de facto rulers of the nation. And anyone who disagrees with them is a "traitor" who is a "puppet of Russia", in the case of Trump.

Tucker Carlson is one of the only true journalists left on the major television networks.

Wuffity
Does anybody know why that woman wanted to infiltrate the NRA.

btw - can I post triple entendres without getting banned over here? I'm on my best behavior as a newby, but that can only last so long.
NatePait94
You're good bro. Post away.
Wuffity
Thanks, I'm hoping that someday I'll be able to work in a quadruple

BP Cox
Staff
Russian collusion happened...however I don't think Trump or his campaign was involved.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.