Adam Schmidt, NC State's 1st Mt. Vernon Leadership Fellow

2,023 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Wuffity
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chinese studies minor Adam Schmidt is @NCState's first recipient of the Mount Vernon Leadership Fellowship.

Congrats to Adam, who will spend six weeks in/around D.C. meeting with national leaders, visiting sites and developing a capstone project! https://t.co/xc38JGfqx4 https://t.co/rgg9yzz4Z's
PackFansXL
Quote:

"I chose civil engineering specifically because of its interface with the public sector and my interest in large-scale infrastructure projects," said Schmidt when explaining his long-term goals. "Decisions made by engineers and policymakers have massive impacts on the systems and infrastructure that affect every member of society, yet I think there is a significant disconnect between the individuals making policy decisions and those engineering technical solutions. I hope to find a career that focuses on bridging that gap."
PackBacker07
Sounds like a bight young man - congratulations!
RowanWolf
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

"I chose civil engineering specifically because of its interface with the public sector and my interest in large-scale infrastructure projects," said Schmidt when explaining his long-term goals. "Decisions made by engineers and policymakers have massive impacts on the systems and infrastructure that affect every member of society, yet I think there is a significant disconnect between the individuals making policy decisions and those engineering technical solutions. I hope to find a career that focuses on bridging that gap."

Amen and Congratulations!
Wolfer79
Wuffity
We all go to NC State
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.