Sports Betting Legalized Nationwide

1,791 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BP Cox
PackBacker07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
@darrenrovell

BREAKING: Supreme Court rules Professional & Amateur Sports Protection Act Of 1992 is unconstitutional. States can now decide to participate in sports gambling at their discretion. New Jersey should be up & running in two weeks. Other states have to enact laws to follow.

I wonder if and when NC will allow this?
Bell Tower Grey
PackBacker07 said:

@darrenrovell

BREAKING: Supreme Court rules Professional & Amateur Sports Protection Act Of 1992 is unconstitutional. States can now decide to participate in sports gambling at their discretion. New Jersey should be up & running in two weeks. Other states have to enact laws to follow.

I wonder if and when NC will allow this?
Of course NC will. As long as it's for the children, mind you
NatePait94
You've been able to bet on sports as long as I can remember, albeit through many different channels. This will only allow the government to actually collect part of the check as well.
BP Cox
Staff
If NC is smart they will get out of this in front of neighboring states and get their revenues before their states can get up and running. Pay them back for taking forever to get the lottery up in NC.
IPS Photojournalist
@BPCox_
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.