BLM & ANTIFA activated

1,460 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Muh raycism. Muh white supremacy...

This shows you how very little real raycism and white supremacy actually exists out there, when they are forced to fabricate it by saying that "white supremacy" is involved in this case.

Five black police officers. Democrat-run city. Democrat mayor. Black female police chief who is super woketard and called for "sweeping changes and police reform" after the death of Saint George Floyd.

But still...the communist Left is somehow blaming this on muh white supremacy....and evil cis heterosexual white males -- the enemy of the communist Left because this is the demographic most likely to support the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution and Bill of Rights and having a border.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Never read anything in the news about any riots in NYC... did they happen or not?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Never read anything in the news about any riots in NYC... did they happen or not?
A few streets were shut down in NY, I saw posted. Atlanta and Memphis too.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Atlanta riots are over that Atlanta Forest "paid protesters" homeless camp and the dude shooting a Georgia State Patrol trooper and the trooper firing back and killing the guy... and Memphis, well hopefully you have connected the dots as to what that was over.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Atlanta riots are over that Atlanta Forest "paid protesters" homeless camp and the dude shooting a Georgia State Patrol trooper and the trooper firing back and killing the guy... and Memphis, well hopefully you have connected the dots as to what that was over.
I assumed it was Memphis related...looking for an excuse.
GuerrillaPack
The current police chief of Memphis, TN was the chief of police in Durham, NC from 2016-2021.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerelyn_J._Davis
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack

Quote:

LOS GATOS, CA Netflix announced they have acquired the rights to tell the tragic story of Tyre Nichols' death at the hands of 5 black police officers. Leadership at the streaming giant confirmed the police officers will be portrayed by white actors.

"While we know the 5 officers who killed Nichols were factually black, it is also clear that they were morally white," said Netflix VP of Inclusion Vern Myers. "Since TV is a visual medium, we want to convey to the viewer that these officers had the invisible specter of white supremacy flowing through their veins."
caryking
The Babylon Bee is funny as hell! They know how to take current events and mock it by using the lefts ideology…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
GuerrillaPack said:

The current police chief of Memphis, TN was the chief of police in Durham, NC from 2016-2021.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerelyn_J._Davis

I used to know quite a few DPD. Now, just a few. By those, she was not liked. At all.
Werewolf
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.