Ice Cream Queen's Husband's attack video released...

1,554 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by packgrad
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sure most people whose homes' are broken into have time to fix themselves a cocktail with their "assailant" hanging out with them...

Both appear to be high/drunk/both.... And smiling when the door was opened....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
Dude swung that hammer quick. Can see why he got a swing in before the cops got on him.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

I'm sure most people whose homes' are broken into have time to fix themselves a cocktail with their "assailant" hanging out with them...

you seem to be fairly giddy an old man got hit with a hammer in his house.

I don't really care what happened before hand. I tend to think Mr Pelosi tried to keep things calm so he wouldn't get attacked. That seems a lot more plausible than all the ridiculous theories you and Ware have come up with.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packofwolves
It came across that way to me Hokie, Pelosi was trying not to escalate the situation. Don't understand why they didn't release the video from the start.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

I don't really care what happened before hand. I tend to think Mr Pelosi tried to keep things calm so he wouldn't get attacked. That seems a lot more plausible than all the ridiculous theories you and Ware have come up with.
And you are who you are.

I'm not giddy. I'm just suspect of anything that comes from your side of the aisle. You have an issue with telling the truth and so does your party.

Sorry if the camera didn't actually support the story that was told.

But, as usual, you come on here to defend the looney left at every turn but yet claim not to support them. What high morals you possess.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Hoke, I'm glad the insider trader didn't get hurt in this lover's quarrel. Or should I say 'traitor".
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Hokie, I don't think anybody is happy about Pelosi being hit by a hammer. In fact, that video shows how something horrible can happen extremely quick. The police, in most situation, have to be on high-alert when venturing into anything.

That said, what is the deal with that scene, when the door was open? For me, it certainly makes one think about the possible storylines thrown around…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
I don't really know how to take that video. It absolutely seems strange that he has a drink in his hand, but still, the situation is bizarre. I can't get a read in what's happening. I saw another video from the home where he broke into the home four hours before the police body cam video. Are they saying Pelosi was held under duress for four hours before the police arrived?
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

I don't really know how to take that video. It absolutely seems strange that he has a drink in his hand, but still, the situation is bizarre. I can't get a read in what's happening. I saw another video from the home where he broke into the home four hours before the police body cam video. Are they saying Pelosi was held under duress for four hours before the police arrived?
More to this than what Pinocchio and his minions will have you to believe... He was in the home for four hours with Paul holding his arm with a hammer?

Who poured the drink? Who opened the bottle to pour the drink?

It has been widely "rumored" that Paul has a penchant for young homosexual men for decades. FACT.

This guy was known to them and had been at the home in the past. Why had he been there in the past?

Why were they both smiling when the police came?

Unlike you Pinocchio I don't slurp and swallow everything that the MSM spurts out. You seem to be pretty damn good at that.

But please answer the above and enlighten us on why we should just take if for what we are told.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Hoke cannot survive outside of anything that's normal. He has a penchant for normal ........no matter what.....at all cost....including the cost of his - and our - liberty.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

More to this than what Pinocchio and his minions will have you to believe... He was in the home for four hours with Paul holding his arm with a hammer?

It has been widely "rumored" that Paul has a penchant for young homosexual men for decades. FACT.

This guy was known to them and had been at the home in the past. Why had he been there in the past?

Unlike you Pinocchio I don't slurp and swallow everything that the MSM spurts out. You seem to be pretty damn good at that.

But please answer the above and enlighten us on why we should just take if for what we are told.
by definition, a rumor cannot in fact be a FACT. Stop slurping up what Steve Bannon serves you.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

by definition, a rumor cannot in fact be a FACT. Stop slurping up what Steve Bannon serves you.
Hokie, Bannon has never said anything about Paul Pelosi's sexual orientation.

Now, it is a FACT that Pelosi has been widely rumored as being homosexual. That doesn't make him homosexual. It's just factual that it's widely rumored…

Joe Biden
caryking
I just watched the video again…. That's the most bizarre scene I think I've ever seen.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
A rumor is a rumor. There's no such thing as a factual rumor.

You think it's more viable that Pelosi was having a sexual relationship with his attacker rather than discovering a man who has gone psychotic by his drug use and tried to keep the situation as calm as possible because that dude was wielding a hammer? I don't.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Hokie, is a fact that a rumor is out there about Pelosi's orientation? The answer is YES! That doesn't make the rumors true…

I have no idea what was happening in the situation leading up to the video. All I know is what I saw. If you don't think that situation extremely volatile and weird, then, that's ok…. I do!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, is a fact that a rumor is out there about Pelosi's orientation? The answer is YES! That doesn't make the rumors true…
but when you say a rumor is a FACT you are saying the rumor is fact.
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

You think it's more viable that Pelosi was having a sexual relationship with his attacker rather than discovering a man who has gone psychotic by his drug use and tried to keep the situation as calm as possible because that dude was wielding a hammer? I don't.
LOL, BBW argued for days that his articles where various analysts tried to interpret Trump's C'ville speech were "fact" whereas the article I linked that simply provided the transcript of the speech was "opinion". Even called me dumb as he made the argument, lol.

That was when he went on ignore, because if someone is going to apply that approach to a discussion, then there is absolutely no sense in discussing.

As for this video....I realize I'm way too straight (no pun intended), but when cops tell me to drop a weapon, I'm dropping a weapon, not whacking someone one more time right in front of the cops. I don't know what led up to it --- none of us do
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is what BBW said…

I still stand by what I've said. It is a fact that it is widely rumored…. Again, it doesn't make it true. It is widely rumored that Trump started a riot on Jan 6th. It doesn't make it true, does it?

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

As for this video....I realize I'm way too straight (no pun intended), but when cops tell me to drop a weapon, I'm dropping a weapon, not whacking someone one more time right in front of the cops. I don't know what led up to it --- none of us do
Chem, I agree with this.

Now, I wish we could also get a storyline out there about how the Police handle situations like this. That escalated very, very fast!

Joe Biden
packofwolves
It is going to be interesting following this court case. Dude pleaded not guilty.
Packchem91
packofwolves said:

It is going to be interesting following this court case. Dude pleaded not guilty.
And his lawyers argued for the video to not be released b/c it would prejudice a jury. And it would. I'm sure many people wanted it released thinking it would embarrass the Pelosis. I guess in a way it does because of the whole "you are who you hang out with" theory....but its just as plausible he was a complete victim in all this. He sure seems to be based on the snippet we see.
BBW12OG
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is what BBW said…

I still stand by what I've said. It is a fact that it is widely rumored…. Again, it doesn't make it true. It is widely rumored that Trump started a riot on Jan 6th. It doesn't make it true, does it?

Exactly… arguing with a lefty on stuff like that is useless. Look at what Civ did yesterday and today.

They don't care about what was or is actually said just what they want it to be interpreted as.

Plus Pinocchio may be hitting the sauce!! He's awful chatty today and that's usually a tell tale sign…
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is what BBW said…

Exactly… arguing with a lefty on stuff like that is useless. Look at what Civ did yesterday and today.

They don't care about what was or is actually said just what they want it to be interpreted as.

Plus Pinocchio may be hitting the sauce!! He's awful chatty today and that's usually a tell tale sign…

HOKE requires "normal" at all cost. He can explain away anything in that Pinocchio brain.
BBW12OG
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is what BBW said…

So Cary you are correct....

For those who have a limited and biased understanding of what was said here it is in more simplistic and sober terms...

It is a FACT that there have been RUMORS that Paul Pelosi has frequented and been known to associate with young, gay men. That is a FACT.

Cary and I never said that the RUMORS were FACTS. The RUMOR that he keeps time with gay men is factually correct in that the rumor exists and has for decades.

Do you comprehend that Pinocchio?

Ask Geppetto to throw a bit more sawdust between the ears so you can keep up....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is what BBW said…

Hokie, I wish the bolded statement was about someone else so you could see how funny it is…

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
So is the Lamestream commie Establishment media still pushing the story that Mr. Pelosi's loverboy attacker was a "right-wing MAGA domestic terrorist Trump supporter"??

Or have they given up on that lie?

Or are they reporting the truth, that this guy was living at a house with a bunch of LGBTQ communist libtards?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
hokiewolf
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is what BBW said…

Hokie, I wish the bolded statement was about someone else so you could see how funny it is…
I really don't find accusing someone being a drunk very funny whether it's me or someone else but to each his own I suppose.

10 hours stuck in an airport today trying to get home, sorry for posting three times.
packgrad
Hear the audio supports Pelosi's position. Wonder why it wasn't released before.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.