Atlanta Forest

682 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Packchem91
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For Civ and Manny...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-georgia-protesters-call-violence-police-shooting-leaves-dead-officer-injured

Have at it guys.
packgrad
If a guidance counselor had been there, everything would have gone better. #defundthepolice
hokiewolf
These folks seem like professional agitators - similar to the idiots in Portland. If they act on their threats on the 20th, I expect a much different reaction in Georgia that what happened in Portland.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

These folks seem like professional agitators - similar to the idiots in Portland. If they act on their threats on the 20th, I expect a much different reaction in Georgia that what happened in Portland.
The reaction should be the same anywhere in the country... obviously, I know it isn't... but it should be.
TheStorm
On another note. I saw where the "support for the police" flag with the "thin blue line" on it is now considered racist by the looney left and some municipalities, etc. are actually beginning to bar it from being displayed...

But apparently the flag that is exactly the same except the line is red instead of blue, that supports firefighters instead of policemen and women is OK?

*For the record, I'm not a big personal fan of "alterations" to the US flag to begin with, but it is what it is I guess...
Packchem91
How was this post up on twitter for more than a few minutes (or whatever time it takes the filters to fidn it)?

Chase the organizers down....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.