Big Pharma

3,210 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Starts with awareness. This video interview is 5 min 59 sec long

Prescription Medications Kill About 200,000 people a Year in the USA (rumble.com)
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Starts with awareness. This video interview is 5 min 59 sec long

Prescription Medications Kill About 200,000 people a Year in the USA (rumble.com)
Very important topic. And these 200,000 American deaths per year is from drugs prescribed by those patients' "doctors" -- with, as the man in the video says, half of those deaths being from "normal" side effects of the drugs, and the other half of the deaths being from doctor error.

So you could summarize this by saying that 200,000 Americans are being killed by their doctors and Big Pharma every year.

Pert the video, being killed by prescription drugs is the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States...only behind heart disease and cancer.

Actually, let me correct that. 4th...because murdering unborn babies is probably number two or three, with over 600,000 abortions in the United States every year.

And we just recently broke a new barrier and now have over 100,000 Americans dying each year from drug overdoses.

And yet, if we listened to the communist Left, we would think that the leading cause of death in the United States was being shot with an AR-15, because all they do is obsess on banning "assault rifles" when they pretend to care about human life and deaths. Newslflash libtards...only around 400 people are murdered with a rifle every year in the United States.

Do they care about these other things which are over one thousand times more likely to kill them? What about doing something to regulate doctors and the use of prescription drugs that are killing 200,000 people per year? How about some drug control? How about doing something about all the toxins in our foods, water, and environment that are the leading causes of cancer and heart disease?

No...let's only talk about banning guns. Because we don't truly care about human life. We only care about disarming good people so they can't resist the tyranny of the political party we worship.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
More confirmation on this:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

Quote:

The third-leading cause of death in US most doctors don't want you to know about

Feb 22, 2018

• A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.
  • Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.

The medical Establishment is out here killing around 250,000 Americans per year. And some people wonder why those "crazy conspiracy theorists", yet again, were skeptical about the covid experimental mRNA miracle vaxx, and didn't just blindly "trust the science" and do as they were told by Big Pharma and the medical Establishment.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
https://gettr.com/post/p243gccdc2a
Werewolf
NEW - Joe Biden's Director of Digital Strategy Rob Flaherty pressured Facebook to censor Tucker Carlson.

Apparently, journalists are not allowed to question pharmaceutical companies who have paid billions in criminal fines for manipulating studies and suppressing adverse events.

Werewolf
I believe Hokster attempted to trash this man early on with reference to his being a COKE head....I'm assuming it was as a youth. You proud of yourself bud?

Malone is a patriot, I don't know what u r

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

I believe Hokster attempted to trash this man early on with reference to his being a COKE head....I'm assuming it was as a youth. You proud of yourself bud?

Malone is a patriot, I don't know what u r

you're making things up now because I have no clue who this cat is
Werewolf
Outside chance that the ramifications of what's underway globally reveal more than we could have ever imagined.

Werewolf
An allegation is that local USDA/FDA, et al, will require farmers to adhere to a livestock mRNA vaccination schedule.

Also, allegedly national labeling requirements do not require meat producers to have to note any vaccinations nor types, on the meat label.
Werewolf
https://www.revolver.news/2023/01/dr-malone-shares-dire-warning-mrna-vaccines-are-being-injected-into-our-food-supply/
Werewolf

Francis
Werewolf
https://truthsocial.com/users/kecokid08/statuses/109728745484610658

Hydroxychloroquin allows viruses to attack cancer cells while leaving healthy cells, healthy. Seems like information the public deserves to know and makes you wonder why they tried to obscure this data in the study. Certainly would be bad for the cancer industry's bu$ine$$.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Every other advertisement on YouTube is now promoting a Rona injection. Every other advertisement on the radio is by Pfizer promoting the magic juice. The Grammys just had a "this was sponsored by Pfizer" advertisement. We already knew that Big Pharma was the biggest advertiser on television, pre the covid scamdemic. Only worse now.

Big Pharma basically runs YouTube, radio, and television.

It's like living in the movie Idiocracy where Brawndo was the biggest company in the world, and bought up and controlled everything.
Oldsouljer
But Brawndo's got 'lectrolytes!
GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer said:

But Brawndo's got 'lectrolytes!
Pfizer has what the body craves!!
Werewolf
Clinical trial absurdities.for Hepatitis B vaccines for newborns.
Werewolf
A Big Pharma issue and our research institutions.

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CpojFG3ur4O
Werewolf
2023 - amongst other things - to be the year of the whistleblower.

SECRET UNDERGROUND BIOLABS IN AFRICA CREATED AIDS https://rumble.com/v22snue-clandestine-whistle-blower-secret-u.s.-biolabs-in-africa-created-aids-as-a-.html
Werewolf
Twelve Infants Perish in Clinical Trial for RSV Shot - FDA Recommends Anyway

Four of the twelve infants' deaths in the AstraZeneca trial were from cardiac arrest, and two died of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).

The FDA claimed the deaths were "unrelated" to AstraZeneca's monoclonal antibody injection, but how often do you hear about four babies naturally dying of cardiac arrest in a clinical trial setting?

"This is hugely important," stressed #CHDTV Polly Tommey. "The pediatricians are going to push this. The doctors, as soon as the babies are born, they're going to give these babies this RSV jab."

Read more about this troubling clinical trial:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/rsv-monoclonal-antibody-shot-infants/

Watch the full episode on #CHDTV:

https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org/chd-tv/shows/good-morning-chd/apeel-everything-you-need-to-know/
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
wolf howl
It's anecdotal but my friend recently had a baby boy and noticed he was not using his right arm and long story short, after a LOT of tests, scans, etc. they tied it back to vaccines he'd been given as his "normal" schedule. Thank goodness he's starting to use it again but what a scary event for parents thinking they're doing the right thing by giving their baby these drugs that are basically mandated at this point.
Werewolf
wolf howl said:

It's anecdotal but my friend recently had a baby boy and noticed he was not using his right arm and long story short, after a LOT of tests, scans, etc. they tied it back to vaccines he'd been given as his "normal" schedule. Thank goodness he's starting to use it again but what a scary event for parents thinking they're doing the right thing by giving their baby these drugs that are basically mandated at this point.
We need to be asking a whole lot more questions We're simply going along for the ride seems.
wolf howl
Werewolf said:

wolf howl said:

We need to be asking a whole lot more questions We're simply going along for the ride seems.
You are correct. In a for profit venture, you can guarantee nothing else matters more than $$$. People should question their doctors as if their life depended on it because it does! They make mistakes, quite often actually.
Werewolf
100%
Werewolf
#BigPharma and #BigGovt and #Racism. Oh yeh, #TravisKelce

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.