The Privilege is REAL!!!!

1,819 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BBW12OG
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After all the deflecting on the volleyball thread I figured I'd start a thread to keep up with all the hoaxes and BS claims leading up to the midterms.

Also will be posting where a certain demographic lets us know where us cracker ass crackers rank in society these days.

Feel free to contribute...

For those of you that were triggered by the volleyball thread this won't be for you.

You could substitute ANY black female politician's name in this story and I wouldn't be shocked one bit. This particular one is a damn gem!!!

Larry Elder weighs in...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
This just broke earlier this week....

Seems to be a pattern doesn't it? Wonder why the MSM ignores these "instances?"

If it were a cracker they'd been fired, ostracized and forced into hiding for the rest of their lives.

DOUBLE STANDARD.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
Can you imagine going to the polls and actually for this disaster of an administration?
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

Can you imagine going to the polls and actually for this disaster of an administration?
Many on here did and will again if given the chance..... Makes you wonder exactly how they were raised. I'm guessing with lots of granola, PBS and NPR.

Most of them dreamed of going to the school on the hill but didn't get in because mommy and daddy were to busy smoking weed, banging on bongos and firing up incense to actually make any money to buy their way in.

Deep inside they are closet holes. You can tell by the way they post and how they clamor for MARXISM.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
Grifting at its finest.
Werewolf
Intelligent men must realize that propaganda is the modern instrument by which they can fight for productive ends and help to bring order out of chaos…Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. …We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. …In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.

Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928), pp. 9-10
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
And they are the ones that are the first to cry "racism!!"

When lefties see a "victim" that is black and the perp is white....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
More radical white supremacists doing their thing.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
"Teens"
BBW12OG
Wonder why in the black culture you always see "groups" fighting?

And it's always four or five against one or two????

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Not a commentary on BBWs post, but I just don't understand why adults share these school fights on the internet. They're kids
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Gulfstream4
I blame "the man" for holding these fine young ladies down.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

I blame "the man" for holding these fine young ladies down.
And the lefties for enabling this type of behavior for decades. Notice how not one lefty poster has come on to condemn this behavior. Just questioning why the videos are posted.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
I question where all the BLM, ACLU, Ben Crump, Al Sharpton, Don Lemon commentaries on these situations that happen several times a day across the country? Mainly in lefty run cities.

How can they continue to ignore the fact that there seems to be a cultural issue at hand that hasn't changed in over 300 years.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
I dare anyone to say that this POS isn't the biggest racist on National TV not name Joy "I can't" Reid.

Just goes to show that if you are white, or a person of color and a GOP supporter there is no such thing as racism against you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Jeez...... The REAL racists are easily exposed....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
How many will be arrested? Time to call it like it is... this is a CULTURE problem. Nothing more, nothing less.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
BBW12OG said:

After all the deflecting on the volleyball thread I figured I'd start a thread to keep up with all the hoaxes and BS claims leading up to the midterms.

Also will be posting where a certain demographic lets us know where us cracker ass crackers rank in society these days.

Feel free to contribute...

For those of you that were triggered by the volleyball thread this won't be for you.

You could substitute ANY black female politician's name in this story and I wouldn't be shocked one bit. This particular one is a damn gem!!!

Larry Elder weighs in...

The gift that keeps on giving.... this woman is a GEM!!!!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Imagine having the power that an "oppressed millionaire" black female has in the United States....

Is there a more self-aggrandizing demographic to EVER walk the face of the Earth????

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
They can't help but show who they really are...

The biggest RACISTS on the planet are educated black women who often times are nothing more than underqualified diversity hires. FACT.

And just because they are supposedly "educated" doesn't make them smart, intelligent or capable.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
The smug condescension of people who act like this pales in comparison of any demographic or sex. The entitlement they openly display is only because they know they are the most protected class of citizen in the world regardless of the level of stupid that spews out of their mouths.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG

Read the entire tweet....

She embodies what this thread is about....

Racist, over-inflated self value and an absolute POS.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.