Taking children to drag shows and drag queen story time

22,693 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

He's weak-minded, spineless and has very little conviction. I doubt he would ever stand up to totalitarianism. He'll stand on that slippery slope and deny its slippery. Little discernment .....if any. Laughing about the Chinese balloon.....wishing to trivialize it Hs voice - whenever its shared - is one of normalization. He cannot come to terms with evil and denies its existence. I've not ever seen him post a real substantive concern.....as Rome burns.
Good observations. That appears to be a primary problem I've seen through the years. Even somewhat "decent" people want to ridicule and dismiss blatantly obvious wickedness that is afoot as "crazy conspiracy theories" -- because it seems they cannot psychologically face the reality of the world we live in. It frightens them to acknowledge how powerful the forces of evil are, and how deep it all goes....how vast the deception is and how almost everything they've been led to believe is false, and how incredibly wicked those in power in society are and that they are waging all-out war against the masses and seeking to control and destroy us.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Leviticus 18:21 King James Version 21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Leviticus 18:21 King James Version 21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord.
Yep. Abortion actually is a Satanic ritual, used by the ruling Luciferian elites. It is mass human sacrifice. Period.

It is used to curse the nation. Because God says that the shedding of innocent blood curses the land. it is a Satanic ritual to allow their Satanic agenda to gain ground and accelerate.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Hokester the Wokester hasn't a clue. He sees nutzing...........as Sgt Shultz exclaimed.

Werewolf
TheStorm
LOL. I see our two resident Looney Tunes went off the rails again last night...

Jesus indeed.

(BTW. I don't watch any of those crap award shows anymore and haven't for at least 10 years or more... all they are nowadays are propaganda for whatever the crazy ass cause du jour is)
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

LOL. I see our two resident Looney Tunes went off the rails again last night...

Jesus indeed.

(BTW. I don't watch any of those crap award shows anymore and haven't for at least 10 years or more... all they are nowadays are propaganda for whatever the crazy ass cause du jour is)
Again with the totally baseless accusations (parroting the mantra as you have been trained by the Lamestream Establishment) to smear people like me as "crazy" and "looney".

Again, what exactly am I saying that is "crazy"? Actually back up your parroted accusation with some reason, logic, and facts.

And then you go on to say, rightly, that the agenda of Hollywood is crazy propaganda. So which is it...is Hollywood's Satanic Leftist propaganda what is truly crazy? Or are people like me "crazy" for opposing their insane Satanic propaganda?

Do you think it is "intellectually superior" to be a "moderate", and that people like me are "extremists"? Is that what your deal is?

There is no virtue in compromising, and taking a middle ground. That's being lukewarm. There can be no compromise with pure evil, no ceding ground to pure evil, and no toleration of it.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
hokiewolf
You guys must be pretty fired up about Tennessee passing a fairly stupid law making dressing in drag a felony. This is what happens when you take populist ideas and apply them to issues that aren't really issues.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

You guys must be pretty fired up about Tennessee passing a fairly stupid law making dressing in drag a felony. This is what happens when you take populist ideas and apply them to issues that aren't really issues.
And as always you are lying through your teeth.

You took what the MSM is saying and posted it on this board without reading what is actually in the bill.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are nothing but a low character liar who wants to do nothing but spread lies and pretend to be something you are not or ever will be.

I've scraped mud off the bottom of my boots that had more character and integrity than you will ever have.

Liar. That is all you are.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Yeah, I knew you were incorrect as soon as you posted this, because I just read about it earlier this morning.
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Yeah, I knew you were incorrect as soon as you posted this, because I just read about it earlier this morning.
How am I incorrect? The second offense is a felony. Why is government intervention needed for a virtual non-issue?
BBW12OG
Your entire statement was false and now you are back tracking like always. You made the initial statement to garner a response and you got one.

"look at me, look at me...." Attention w ho r in g suits you to a "T."

Now... I'm sure this is how you get down in your world but for some of us we find this offensive.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

How am I incorrect? The second offense is a felony. Why is government intervention needed for a virtual non-issue?
"after state lawmakers passed a bill restricting drag performances in public or in front of children".

While it does not explicitly name drag shows, the legislation intends to prohibit "adult cabaret entertainment" that is "harmful to minors," including "male or female impersonators who provide entertainment that appeals to a prurient interest, or similar entertainers."
hokiewolf
Finding things offensive should equal don't participate in them, not using the power of government to solve a perceived moral issue.

If there was a parade of drag queens coming through every elementary school on Tennessee, then I could see an issue as families do not have a choice to participate.

But that's just not happening.

I apologize for the brevity of my first post but I highly doubt anyone comes here to read my posts and take them as a news source.

Again, I find it extremely fascinating that the same folks here who rightly defend freedom of speech and the right to bare arms all of a sudden think government intervention is needed in every moral issue. Why is it the governments concern to make laws to protect "children from harm"? Shouldn't that be left for parents to decide?

This is the same approach that is used in gun laws.

That's why populism is so dangerous.
TheStorm
Yeah, you're on the wrong end of this argument... sorry.

And I'm so sick and tired of having to hear that damn Ru Paul Drag Show commercial come on tv over and over and over every single night. Maybe you like to watch that stuff, who knows...
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

Yeah, you're on the wrong end of this argument... sorry.

And I'm so sick and tired of having to hear that damn Ru Paul Drag Show commercial come on tv over and over and over every single night. Maybe you like to watch that stuff, who knows...
yeah, you change the channel, there doesn't need to be a law against it.

Ive never been to a drag show, sorry to disappoint. Not my thing. But if parents want to be idiots and take their kids to drag shows, then the law should also punish the parents.
BBW12OG
You are conflating two totally different things.

The Second Amendment is a right guaranteed in the Constitution of the United States of America.

Twerking your nut sack dressed as a woman in front of children isn't.

Like I have said before your character is not in question when you make asinine statements like above. Claiming brevity on your original post just further solidifies what I said about you.

Attention wh o re.... You lied, got caught in it once again and are now doing your same old same old of damage control

See what happens when you get a trophy for showing up? Here's your trophy for the day.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
So you think it's okay to use the power of government to apply morality laws only when you agree with the legislation?

Would you like legislation that states that it should be illegal to teach minors how to shoot a gun? You know, Wood shop can potential be harmful to minors, we should eliminate that from education.
TheStorm
Sometimes when common sense and decency no longer are enough to keep underage individuals safe in society you have to put legislation in place. Sorry to hear that you are against that for some reason.

By the way, pretty sure that simply dressing in drag is not illegal in Tennessee like you asserted that it was earlier .
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

So you think it's okay to use the power of government to apply morality laws only when you agree with the legislation?

Would you like legislation that states that it should be illegal to teach minors how to shoot a gun? You know, Wood shop can potential be harmful to minors, we should eliminate that from education.
Again you are trying your best to put your liberal spin on it.

One is a constitutional right and the other is subjective and up for debate by the State's Legislative body. And haven't many states already passed age limit laws about minors interacting with firearms? Removed gun safety from the curriculum?

You have been intellectually bludgeoned by me several times but yet you keep coming back for more. Must be a slow day at the "job."

If you want to continue down the path of stupid, which you are racing down at breakneck speed, sure. If the State Legislative body views wood shop detrimental to the kids like a half naked man dressed as a woman swinging a dildo or other sex toys in front of 5 year-olds then by all means they should pass laws against it

Tell me about your morals without saying the actual words. Good job.. you are exactly who most of us on here thought and knew you were.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

One is a constitutional right and the other is subjective and up for debate by the State's Legislative body. And haven't many states already passed age limit laws about minors interacting with firearms? Removed gun safety from the curriculum?

You have been intellectually bludgeoned by me several times but yet you keep coming back for more. Must be a slow day at the "job."

If you want to continue down the path of stupid, which you are racing down at breakneck speed, sure. If the State Legislative body views wood shop detrimental to the kids like a half naked man dressed as a woman swinging a dildo or other sex toys in front of 5 year-olds then by all means they should pass laws against it

Tell me about your morals without saying the actual words. Good job.. you are exactly who most of us on here thought and knew you were.
. Appreciate the response and some back and forth. I'll just say be careful what you wish for. Todays legislation that you agree with can be tomorrows progressive legislation.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

. Appreciate the response and some back and forth. I'll just say be careful what you wish for. Todays legislation that you agree with can be tomorrows progressive legislation.
Not worried at all. You lefties continue to take this country in the direction you dream of it is going to bite all of you in your ass.

Keep up the good work.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
Just more proof of the hypocrites in the insane MAGA crowd. They want their version of a "Christian Nation" similar to ISIS where you are forced to believe exactly as they do.

BBW12OG
Well... I found why Chem and Fat Wendy are so concerned about this thread....

I see where they spend their time at when they aren't spouting BS on this board..

Hey Wendy... spend some of that cash you took from kids and support this site.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
TheStorm
You can put those f'n rednecks in the same category as the drag queen's as far as I am concerned... see how easy that was?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CpVunaeDGLm
Werewolf
How many times will the Sieve watch this one?

a. once
b. twice
c. three or more
d. until he falls asleep that night

:-)
GuerrillaPack
NCTrafficMan said:

Just more proof of the hypocrites in the insane MAGA crowd. They want their version of a "Christian Nation" similar to ISIS where you are forced to believe exactly as they do.

Not even in the same universe to compare these things. I'm am 100% against what took place in this photograph. But you are talking about a handful of of misguided Trump supporters making a mistake and taking their children to an event with girls dressed scantily, and then taking that photograph. But do you think that these Trump-supporting parents had these girls perform a lap dance in front of their children? Bet not.

This sort of degeneracy at Trump events was not common. This was an anomaly.

Now compare that to a NATION-WIDE movement by the bat-chit crazy degenerate loons on the communist Left to promote drag queen shows for children, and even major Democrat politicians promoting drag queen story time in the public schools.

Do we have some kind of nation-wide movement by conservatives promoting stripper hour for children, or Republican politicians supporting something of that sort? No. But the degenerates on the Satanic communist Left openly promote grooming children for pedophiles at drag queen shows.

Try harder next time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.