2022 Primary Election results

1,227 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by PackFansXL
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Post them here if you see some come across. Polls should be closing soon.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Wolfer79
Budd declared winner for Republican Senate primary
mrcpack17
Not called yet but Cawthorn down early (STOP THE COUNT!!!!!!!!! Am I doing it right fellas?), 45% of the vote in. Hines up 10 with 29% of the vote in. 6th looks like a tight one on the R side, what are the run off rules? One candidate has to get 30%?

Budd and Beasley cruise to their senate nominations.
mrcpack17
Fetterman wins dem nomination in PA, dude had a stroke a few days ago.

McCormick leads Dr. Oz and Barnette early, only 11% of the vote in.
Wolfer79
mrcpack17 said:

Not called yet but Cawthorn down early (STOP THE COUNT!!!!!!!!! Am I doing it right fellas?), 45% of the vote in. Hines up 10 with 29% of the vote in. 6th looks like a tight one on the R side, what are the run off rules? One candidate has to get 30%?

Budd and Beasley cruise to their senate nominations.

if winner gets 30% plus 1 vote no runoff
still early, but Hines above that threshold
Wolfer79
Republican U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn conceded to state Sen. Chuck Edwards on Tuesday night, an abrupt turn for his tumultuous congressional career after one term in far western North Carolina
Wolfer79
Bo Hines wins with 32%
FlossyDFlynt
Very happy to see Donnie Harrison won and that idiot Baker lost on the other side. Time for that clown to ride off into the sunset
Glasswolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

Very happy to see Donnie Harrison won and that idiot Baker lost on the other side. Time for that clown to ride off into the sunset
Really excited for Donnie. Not sure how he ever lost in the 1st place

caryking
Glasswolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Donnie appears to be the classic North Carolina gentleman. I'm happy he won. Lets hope we have enough reasonable people in Wake County to get him elected in November.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
FlossyDFlynt
Glasswolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Its a complete guess, but I would think straight ticket voting had a lot to do with it.
Glasswolf
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Donnie appears to be the classic North Carolina gentleman. I'm happy he won. Lets hope we have enough reasonable people in Wake County to get him elected in November.
He's got my vote.

Tootie4Pack
FlossyDFlynt said:

Glasswolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Its a complete guess, but I would think straight ticket voting had a lot to do with it.

Spot on. Only reason Baker won. His own supporters were shocked that he won.
metcalfmafia
Chuck Edwards beats Madison Cawthorn in the Primary, which I would take as a good thing for the GOP.
caryking
metcalfmafia said:

Chuck Edwards beats Madison Cawthorn in the Primary, which I would take as a good thing for the GOP.

Don't know anything about Chuck Edwards. Cawthorn, regardless of how people feel about him, voted the right way, as far as I'm concerned. So, for that, he will be missed! Hopefully, Edwards has the same voting record.

Joe Biden
caryking
If you haven't kept up with the Republican Pennsylvania Senate results, you should take a quick look. Packs of ballots are materialize in sums as much as 7K. You can't make this stuff up…

Election integrity is an issue! Whether anything is wrong up there, the optics are just horrible. BTW, this is the Republican primary I'm talking about.

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
caryking said:

metcalfmafia said:

Don't know anything about Chuck Edwards. Cawthorn, regardless of how people feel about him, voted the right way, as far as I'm concerned. So, for that, he will be missed! Hopefully, Edwards has the same voting record.
From what I have read, Edwards is a strong Conservative and an adult. He should be a massive upgrade.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.