Diesel Fuel

1,064 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm hearing rumors of shortages here in SC. We farm and everything we do is dependent on fuel. What are y'all hearing and seeing in other parts of the country?
Werewolf
U r correctly informed

Overseas this is already underway in some places.
GuerrillaPack
Another baseless far right "conspiracy theory".

No one is coming for your diesel fuel.

It's not like the communists said they want to phase out fossil fuel or anything. They never said that.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
$4.40/gallon for gas now.

This is wonderful. Thank goodness we allowed the communists to steal the election, and now they are shutting down pipelines and canceling oil drilling leases. Now we can save the world from non-existent global warming.

Much better than having the orange man who was a Russian agent, and colluding with Putin to have peace and increase oil production and provide low gas prices and a good economy.

Now we have a president who wants war with Putin, and so we have the war in Ukraine further driving up oil prices, which will help save us from the imminent climate change cataclysm.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Gasoline shortages reported in the state of Washington, with stations running out of fuel.

Get ready for $8-10/gallon

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/gas-prices-usa-inflation-joe-biden/2022/05/17/id/1070265/

Quote:

Report: US Gas Prices Could Double Soon, Amid Potential Supply Shortage

Tuesday, 17 May 2022

Some gas stations across the country are already bracing for the Next Big Thing involving surging fuel prices, namely the price per gallon potentially exceeding $10.

For other stations, however, there might be no product left to sell at the pumps.

Throughout eastern Washington, according to a Post Millennial report, gas stations are running out of fuel.

In the Tri-Cities region of Kennewick, Pasco, and West Richland, customers are reportedly pulling up to pumps ... only to find no gas available for purchase.

In fact, a local Facebook group has already identified 10 state stations that are currently out of fuel.

This current shortage mainly accounts for regular unleaded and premium gasolines; but the diesel supply is also in short supply, according to reports.

This isn't high enough. People are still buying gas. We need to raise it to $15-20/gallon, to get people to stop buying. We have to act NOW in order to stop climate change, or we are all going to die. Urgent action is needed! Contact the kid sniffer in chief to have him sign some executive orders to shut down more oil production.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v15bk7s-josh-hawley-destroys-biden-official-blaming-putin-for-gas-price-lists-biden.html

Senator Hawley drills the Collaborator pawn
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
Bombshell admission...

Kid Sniffer Commie in Chief admits that the dramatic rise in gas prices is being done ON PURPOSE, as part of the Marxist Left's policy of transitioning us off of fossil fuels.

And when this anti-American Marxist Illuminati POS talks about "God-willing", he's referring to their god Satan/Moloch -- the god of murdering unborn babies in a ritual sacrifice. The god of Sodomites and transgender perverts. The god of the anti-human agenda of the "climate change" fraud, and reducing worldwide human population.
GuerrillaPack
Looks like we got a Biden special today...gas up 20 cents overnight.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.