Tuesday May 17th

1,692 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by caryking
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is primary date. Regardless of who who vote for, if you haven't already voted please vote.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Bell Tower Grey
Voted early.

Take advantage of this right. If you don't vote, don't ***** about the results.

Thanks for posting the reminder, Glass.
Tootie4Pack
Bell Tower Grey said:

Voted early.

Take advantage of this right. If you don't vote, don't ***** about the results.

Thanks for posting the reminder, Glass.

BTG, I laughed at your comment about not complaining about the results. As a locally elected Town Council member , I can assure you that although only 15% or so of the voters will actually vote in a local election, the other 85% sure don't mind bit#%*ing and complaining about things !
TheStorm
One of the most important reasons that people need to make sure that they vote in local elections in this day and age are the School Boards.
Bell Tower Grey
I can appreciate that. One of the reasons, among several, that I decided not to run when I was approached about running for county commissioner several years back.
FlossyDFlynt
Just voted. It was me and one other person when I got there. In and out, very easy
BBW12OG
FlossyDFlynt said:

Just voted. It was me and one other person when I got there. In and out, very easy
I voted 16 times already... gotta love the fact you don't have to show ID and the people working the polls for the most part are MARXIST PARTY members....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
FlossyDFlynt
BBW12OG said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I voted 16 times already... gotta love the fact you don't have to show ID and the people working the polls for the most part are MARXIST PARTY members....
Good lord man, all I said was that it was not an arduous process to vote.
BBW12OG
FlossyDFlynt said:

BBW12OG said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Good lord man, all I said was that it was not an arduous process to vote.
Good Lord man lighten up.... It was a joke.... some of you take the damn cake. You seem like the type to kick a dog or run through a mudpuddle with someone standing on the curb...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Hopefully someone will report you for voter fraud
Glasswolf
I made a joke on Twitter once about hoping trump would just die. I got suspended for a week. What should the punishment be for this joke. You basically just admitted to a crime whether you are joking or not
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

I made a joke on Twitter once about hoping trump would just die. I got suspended for a week. What should the punishment be for this joke. You basically just admitted to a crime whether you are joking or not
You should worry more about the poster who made several personal insults against another poster than me making a joke. You are a mod correct?

You worked tirelessly to have me banned and finally succeeded. Sorry they decided to let me back in but here I am. Following the rules and playing nice.

You... well..let's just say I'm not taking your bait.

Report me to the law enforcement. Call the election boards. Do what you feel like you need to do. I'll just sit back and laugh as I have done many, many times before.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
See the part about getting you banned is a blad face lie. I can prove it you can't. Balls in your court mr. Globally banned from pack pride I suppose I was responsible for that even though I wasn't a moderator at that time

BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

See the part about getting you banned is a blad face lie. I can prove it you can't. Balls in your court mr. Globally banned from pack pride I suppose I was responsible for that even though I wasn't a moderator at that time
LOL... sure... whatever you say big guy.... We all know the truth and so do you.

As far as Pack Pride goes that happened in 2017. Could care less if it was you or not. You have your opinions and many of us do as well about the direction that site has taken the last few years.

Now call the election enforcement boards and get me arrested.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
As I thought you can't prove it. And I have no need to call your local election board and report you.

ETA: I was 100% in the wrong to post what I posted and have never really used that info. At one time the site provided IP addy's and email addy's and I used that info to search for Russian Spam Bot and other spam bots and then I would ban them. I usually ban 30 a day just to keep the site free of spam. Again, my apologizes

Glasswolf
Hey BBW! I got $1,000 saying you can't prove I had you banned. Put your $$ where your mouth is big talker

BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

As I thought you can't prove it. And I have no need to call your local election board and report you. There is enough of your type voting in multiple precincts has been documented Even though I know who you are as having had access to your email and ip address when you joined IOS
Wow... Good to know the owners of the site allow private information to be shared with moderators. I'm sure there are privacy laws that prohibit that.

But you do you. Dox me. I could give a damn what you do or think. It's people like you that are going to ensure that the GOP takes over in November and again in 2024.

I'll keep living my life rent free in your head as I have done for a year or more. As far as your BS bet.... betting is illegal in NC and since you have all of my information someone like you would most likely "tattle" as you have done before and try and make a big deal out of it.

That's about all I have for your clown show today. Now run along and try and bait someone else.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Glasswolf said:

As I thought you can't prove it. And I have no need to call your local election board and report you. There is enough of your type voting in multiple precincts has been documented Even though I know who you are as having had access to your email and ip address when you joined IOS
This isn't cool man
Packchem91
Glasswolf said:

I'm all for proving BBW as being full of crap and baseless claims....but this last part should be one of the no-nos on the site.
Glasswolf
Packchem91 said:

Glasswolf said:

I'm all for proving BBW as being full of crap and baseless claims....but this last part should be one of the no-nos on the site.
I agree and since the site now hides the ip adressess and emails I have no knowledge of either

Glasswolf
hokiewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

This isn't cool man
Again all that info is blocked now. I agree it wasn't cool and I will take whatever heat I get deservedly so

Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Wow... Good to know the owners of the site allow private information to be shared with moderators. I'm sure there are privacy laws that prohibit that.

But you do you. Dox me. I could give a damn what you do or think. It's people like you that are going to ensure that the GOP takes over in November and again in 2024.

I'll keep living my life rent free in your head as I have done for a year or more. As far as your BS bet.... betting is illegal in NC and since you have all of my information someone like you would most likely "tattle" as you have done before and try and make a big deal out of it.

That's about all I have for your clown show today. Now run along and try and bait someone else.
It's no longer available. I have since forgotten your info

Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Again, prove that I had you banned or shut up with this BS lie. Balls in your court

Glasswolf
And if the GOP takes back the house and WH in 22 and 24 I will accept the results and continue to live my life as I have for the last 62 years. People in Washington don't dictate my life. I do and only me.

caryking
Wow!! Just read this page of this thread. A couple of thoughts:

• Glass, as you stated, that wasn't cool to potentially Dox anyone.
  • BBW, Glass has apologized for his actions
  • BBW, Glass has stated he didn't ban you. Whether you believe him or not, I think it's time to move on.
  • Glass has said his life will continue to move forward, regardless of the party controlling congress and/or the White House. The truth is: that is going to be the same for all of us.

I think most everyone believes where our country, right now, is not good. I think anyone that voted for Biden probably wishes he would have taken a more moderate approach to governing.

That said, we started our primary voting today and hopefully we will get a change in November.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.