Dynasty Foootball

833 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Wolfer79
rangerA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey guys! Figured it would be fun to have a discussin board for dynasty football leagues.

Can't find anyone to talk to (that's not already in my league) about dynasty fooball haha
rangerA
Let me get your thoughts on this:

Receiving:
Joe Burrow

for

Sending:
Tua Tagovailoa
2022 2.1

This is PPR 1-QB league
rangerA
Who are your rookies you're high on this year?
wolf howl
I love Dynasty football. Probably my favorite league my group of friends do. Get to be more like a GM and build something versus the year long leagues.

I think rookies this year, Breece Hall is at the top of my wish list, which isn't a sexy or risky pick, I know. I think Rachaad White in Tampa Bay is another interesting guy I wouldn't mind grabbing. Skyy Moore in KC is another pick I like, obviously going into the KC offense is always a good thing and with Hill gone I feel like he could certainly be a great option there.
James Henderson
Staff
I like this kind of thread!
wolf howl
rangerA said:

Let me get your thoughts on this:

Receiving:
Joe Burrow

for

Sending:
Tua Tagovailoa
2022 2.1

This is PPR 1-QB league
I like it from the sense Burrow is a significant upgrade over Tua, at least in terms of how Tua has played thus far in his career fantasy wise. My only hindrance would be the rest of your lineup and if there's bigger holes that the first pick in the 2nd round could fill. More specifically your WR's as there's a lot of good rookies in this class.
Wolfer79
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.