Stolen 1973 ACC Football Championship Ring

839 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cornpack
nizzynate_48
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey folks, I don't post here much but read a ton. If this is in the wrong place then some of the mods can let me know where I can post this. I'm sure many of you have encountered backingthepack.com at some point. I wanted to spread the word to help one of the main writers for that site who's father was on the 1973 ACC championship football squad and recently had his championship ring stolen. If any of you encounter something like this on craigslist, at a pawnshop or wherever you can contact "PirateWolf" on their website or if you don't feel like making an account over there or whatever you can contact me and I'll reach out to him. I'm attaching a link to their article about it which has pictures, descriptions, etc.

https://www.backingthepack.com/nc-state-football/2022/5/11/23067029/stolen-1973-nc-state-wolfpack-acc-football-championship-ring-gold-liberty-bowl-raleigh-wake-county#comments

TheStorm
Thanks for posting. Can you share what area of the state this happened in?
bgr3
TheStorm said:

Thanks for posting. Can you share what area of the state this happened in?
The story indicates it was stolen from his home in Raleigh.
Glasswolf
nizzynate_48 said:

Hey folks, I don't post here much but read a ton. If this is in the wrong place then some of the mods can let me know where I can post this. I'm sure many of you have encountered backingthepack.com at some point. I wanted to spread the word to help one of the main writers for that site who's father was on the 1973 ACC championship football squad and recently had his championship ring stolen. If any of you encounter something like this on craigslist, at a pawnshop or wherever you can contact "PirateWolf" on their website or if you don't feel like making an account over there or whatever you can contact me and I'll reach out to him. I'm attaching a link to their article about it which has pictures, descriptions, etc.

https://www.backingthepack.com/nc-state-football/2022/5/11/23067029/stolen-1973-nc-state-wolfpack-acc-football-championship-ring-gold-liberty-bowl-raleigh-wake-county#comments

Post this on the premium football forum also
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Cornpack
I sent this to my buddy who runs the barstool account now to see if he would post the link to it there! Hopefully it gets found!
Retired internet funny guy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.