The hoodoo they have inflicted upon North Carolina's Big Four universities

569 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Maddening Degradation of the Teaching of English

Quote:

The trouble erupted first at NC State in 1984, where a new departmental chairman announced a new direction Marxist deconstructionism. Trendy, hip. Old ideas about teaching English were to be dumped in favor of "progressive" ones.

The contagion spread to Duke with the arrival of Stanley Fish. Miller writes, "Backed by other hotshot recruits, Dr. Fish set about to make the department over in his own imagesmug, despotic, and punitive when colleagues challenged his claim that 'literature has no intrinsic merit.'" Perhaps that has something to do with the steady decline in English majors over the years.

UNC and Wake Forest have similarly fallen to the deconstructivist hordes.
Fortunately for me, I graduated before the new direction arrived at State. Who was this departmental chairman?
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Full article:

https://www.jamesgmartin.center/2022/05/diary-of-a-mad-emerita/

Quote:

During the years I taught college English, I had a ringside seat watching a new breed of Jacobins seize control of a university English department, then extend their reach throughout the humanities. Posing as the champions of "social justice," they have built an empire cultivating "victims"and silencing colleagues who oppose the new mission of the radical left. For four decades they have ruled universities nationwide, but my focus here is upon the hoodoo they have inflicted upon North Carolina's Big Four universities.

Good article. I find it interesting that she referred to the Marxist Left a couple times as "the new Jacobins". For those who don't know the history, the Jacobins were a conspiratorial group that spearheaded the French Revolution of 1789. The Jacobin movement (and French Revolution) was led and orchestrated by the Freemasons and the Illuminati.

That's not a "theory". It's conspiracy fact.

George Washington wrote a letter expressing his concern about the "diabolical" doctrines of the Illuminati, and specifically called them also the "principles of Jacobinism". Washington was responding to those who were concerned that the doctrines of the Illuminati were taking over the Freemasonic movement. The letter is archived in the Library of Congress. Here it is:

https://www.loc.gov/resource/mgw2.021/?sp=201&st=text

Quote:

George Washington to Washington, D.C., Commissioners, October 27, 1798

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies , endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder , or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

These doctrines of the Illuminati are what rule our world today, as elites adhering to these ideas have slowly taken over our society. And yes, the Freemasons are a big part of this. They have been taken over by this agenda.

The communist movement was just a re-branding and continuation of the Jacobin and Illuminati agenda. Many of the early top communists were also Freemasons.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.