2000 MULES -- 4,000,000 minutes of surveillance video from around the country

21,031 Views | 220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://rumble.com/v1238uc-2000-mules-trailer.html

Election fraud at the ballot drop boxes and at the polls. The digital aspect of the fraud is not included in this film
GuerrillaPack
"81 million votes and the most secure election in history".

But senile commie puppet Brandon couldn't fill half a high school gymnasium at his rallies, while Trump was filling whole stadiums.

Trump ahead in almost every battleground state until hundreds of thousands of votes magically appearing at 3 or 4 am after election night in every battleground state that are almost 100% for Biden, miraculously delivering the "victory" to the communists.

Nothing to see here. You're a nutball conspiracy theorist if you talk about it.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
Agreed. I remember thinking it was the most bizarre, least secure election in history and it made my blood boil to watch nearly 100% of those late counts magically go to what is seemingly the worst president and certainly the worst VP in modern history.
GuerrillaPack
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/stolen-election-state-totals-minus-illegal-ballot-trafficking-numbers-gives-president-trump-decisive-victory-az-ga-mi-pa-wi/

Quote:

A STOLEN ELECTION: State Totals Minus Illegal Ballot Trafficking Numbers Give President Trump Decisive Victories in AZ, GA, MI, PA, and WI

By Jim Hoft
Published April 24, 2022 at 8:00am

In March Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips from True the Vote testified before the Campaigns and Elections Committee in the Wisconsin Assembly on their investigation of ballot trafficking at ballot drop boxes in Wisconsin.

According to their testimony, 7% of the ballots in Wisconsin at the ballot drop boxes were likely fraudulent votes.

They estimate over 137,000 ballots were trafficked in Wisconsin. Joe Biden reportedly "won" Wisconsin by less than 21,000 votes. There is no evidence that any of the trafficked ballots went for President Donald Trump.

True the Vote later announced that they were seeing that same 7% trafficked mail-in ballot number in every state they had investigated.

The Gateway Pundit took the recorded numbers from the 2020 election and calculated how this would have affected the 2020 election.

According to our calculations, if you calculate in the trafficked ballots President Trump wins every battleground state that went to Joe Biden.

President Trump won in a blowout. Now we have the proof.

The collected numbers were from The Guardian:

Arizona:
Mail-in and early in-person ballots returned:

Florida:

Georgia:

Iowa:

Michigan:

North Carolina:

Ohio:

Pennsylvania:

Wisconsin:
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/stolen-election-state-totals-minus-illegal-ballot-trafficking-numbers-gives-president-trump-decisive-victory-az-ga-mi-pa-wi/

Quote:

A STOLEN ELECTION: State Totals Minus Illegal Ballot Trafficking Numbers Give President Trump Decisive Victories in AZ, GA, MI, PA, and WI

By Jim Hoft
Published April 24, 2022 at 8:00am

In March Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips from True the Vote testified before the Campaigns and Elections Committee in the Wisconsin Assembly on their investigation of ballot trafficking at ballot drop boxes in Wisconsin.

According to their testimony, 7% of the ballots in Wisconsin at the ballot drop boxes were likely fraudulent votes.

They estimate over 137,000 ballots were trafficked in Wisconsin. Joe Biden reportedly "won" Wisconsin by less than 21,000 votes. There is no evidence that any of the trafficked ballots went for President Donald Trump.

True the Vote later announced that they were seeing that same 7% trafficked mail-in ballot number in every state they had investigated.

The Gateway Pundit took the recorded numbers from the 2020 election and calculated how this would have affected the 2020 election.

According to our calculations, if you calculate in the trafficked ballots President Trump wins every battleground state that went to Joe Biden.

President Trump won in a blowout. Now we have the proof.

The collected numbers were from The Guardian:

Arizona:

Florida:

Georgia:

Iowa:

Michigan:

North Carolina:

Ohio:

Pennsylvania:

Wisconsin:

GP, you know where I stand on this, so, what I'm getting ready to say has to be considered…

We don't know who the votes went to….
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
When the time is right, the real digital totals will be revealed. Just sayin'.
wolf howl
Make voting happen on Sunday, a national holiday, everything closed except voting. No more mail-in or ballot drop off boxes. All water marked, paper ballots, no more electronic voting machines.

May the best candidate win.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is a video from two weeks ago with Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips. Their data is being used in 2000 mules and this was an early look. They were on with Charlie Kirk who is in the movie trailer. If you watch this video, and it's about an hour long, and you have any doubt that there was fraud in the election then I don't know what to tell you. This is one of many methods they used to steal the election. There is no doubt.

https://rumble.com/v10ky2l-nrsc-was-given-evidence-of-fraud-but-did-nothing.html
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

Here is a video from two weeks ago with Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips. Their data is being used in 2000 mules and this was an early look. They were on with Charlie Kirk who is in the movie trailer. If you watch this video, and it's about an hour long, and you have any doubt that there was fraud in the election then I don't know what to tell you. This is one of many methods they used to steal the election. There is no doubt.

https://rumble.com/v10ky2l-nrsc-was-given-evidence-of-fraud-but-did-nothing.html

Drummer, I've seen most of the video. I 100% agree this will provide anyone with enough information to say:

The 2020 election was "NOT" the most secure election in history, as Bill Barr and Chris Wray said.

Now, the people in the video also agreed that the fraud happening could not be determine to go for Biden. Based on the activities, prior to the election, by the likes of Mark Elias and other, the logical conclusion can be made that they did; however, it's not conclusive.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Drummer, I've seen most of the video. I 100% agree this will provide anyone with enough information to say:

The 2020 election was "NOT" the most secure election in history, as Bill Barr and Chris Wray said.

Now, the people in the video also agreed that the fraud happening could not be determine to go for Biden. Based on the activities, prior to the election, by the likes of Mark Elias and other, the logical conclusion can be made that they did; however, it's not conclusive.

I think when people speak of the "most secure election in history", I think it's in reference to the suspected Russian interference in 2016. I'm not saying this in that they were trying to help Trump, I think their goal was to seed discontempt in the election process.

I DO NOT think this is in reference to the changes that were made late in the game in many states for the pandemic which I think had decent intentions but left the door open for the gamesmanship that this movie is showing happened, nor the donation funding done by the Facebook nonprofit to boost the vote in blue counties in swing states.

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Well we will have to agree to disagree on whether it was conclusive. If all those mail in ballots went to Trump then how did he blow the big leads he had in all those states? How come most of the fraud took place in Democratic run cities with Democrats being the Governor and Secretary of State where they illegally changed the rules? Just a few questions and there are many more. Again we can agree to disagree.

The election was stolen in my opinion and "We the People" are the ones suffering from the lack of interest by RINOS, corruption by the the Dems and the Establishment, and a mainstream media(Including Fox News) that is unwilling to do their jobs and are part of the cabal. There is enough evidence of fraudulent ballots being used and abuse of the system with the mail in ballots to warrant true investigations, but nobody seems interested.
DrummerboyWolf
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I think when people speak of the "most secure election in history", I think it's in reference to the suspected Russian interference in 2016. I'm not saying this in that they were trying to help Trump, I think their goal was to seed discontempt in the election process.

I DO NOT think this is in reference to the changes that were made late in the game in many states for the pandemic which I think had decent intentions but left the door open for the gamesmanship that this movie is showing happened, nor the donation funding done by the Facebook nonprofit to boost the vote in blue counties in swing states.

There was no Russian interference. That has been proven.
hokiewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

With respect to Trump winning the election, I agree 100%, but I think you're kidding yourself if they didn't try to influence the outcome - i.e. - that bogus dossier that the Clinton camp tried to claim to be true.
DrummerboyWolf
hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

With respect to Trump winning the election, I agree 100%, but I think you're kidding yourself if they didn't try to influence the outcome - i.e. - that bogus dossier that the Clinton camp tried to claim to be true.
I agree with that but they have been trying to influence elections for at least half a century. Is it easier with the internet than it was back in the 60's, 70's, and 80's? Yes but the main election interference in 2016 was domestic interference and hopefully John Durham will be indicting more in the near future. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but I sure as Hell did not vote for that heifer Hillary either.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/2020-election-most-secure-history-dhs/

Quote:

2020 election "most secure in history," security officials say

Federal election infrastructure officials said in a joint statement on Thursday that the 2020 election was the "most secure in American history."

GuerrillaPack
More like the most blatantly rigged and blatantly fraudulent and stolen election in American history.

The truth is always the 180 degree opposite of what the criminal commie Lamestream media and government is telling you -- on virtually every issue of any importance.
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I think you mean to say there was no Russian collusion. No collision was ever substantiated.

There was definitely and obviously interference - that's been proven many times over.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Actually, everyone that has stated something in regards to safe, fraud, or whatever… well, they are referencing the 2020 election, without a doubt.

The knuckleheads that talked about Russia, Russia, Russia were definitely talking about the 2016 election. That argument is comparable to the Hunter Biden laptop story; except, the Hunter Biden laptop story is true!

Joe Biden
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Well we will have to agree to disagree on whether it was conclusive. If all those mail in ballots went to Trump then how did he blow the big leads he had in all those states? How come most of the fraud took place in Democratic run cities with Democrats being the Governor and Secretary of State where they illegally changed the rules? Just a few questions and there are many more. Again we can agree to disagree.

The election was stolen in my opinion and "We the People" are the ones suffering from the lack of interest by RINOS, corruption by the the Dems and the Establishment, and a mainstream media(Including Fox News) that is unwilling to do their jobs and are part of the cabal. There is enough evidence of fraudulent ballots being used and abuse of the system with the mail in ballots to warrant true investigations, but nobody seems interested.

Drummer, I am more than sure that we both see the 2020 election the exact same way. My argument is that the people doing the video, with Charlie Kirk, said they couldn't conclusively say those fraudulent ballots went to Biden.

That said, we have way more than enough circumstantial evidences to support the thought! So, we are definitely in agreement with the fraud!

Joe Biden
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Quote:

Federal election infrastructure officials said in a joint statement on Thursday that the 2020 election was the "most secure in American history."

If anybody doesn't see the fraud that happened in the 2020 election, you're probably just blind or pretending to be blind!

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Hokie, I think that is a naive statement! I 100% believe this was a concerted effort that needed something. They got it with the pandemic and went hog wild making it happen.

Mark Elias is very good at what he does. In fact, he is the leader, across the country, trying to get the election integrity laws reversed for this years mid-terms.

Joe Biden
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

But senile commie puppet Brandon couldn't fill half a high school gymnasium at his rallies, while Trump was filling whole stadiums.

Trump ahead in almost every battleground state until hundreds of thousands of votes magically appearing at 3 or 4 am after election night in every battleground state that are almost 100% for Biden, miraculously delivering the "victory" to the communists.

Trump being able to throw a good rally has to be the weakest alleged evidence of a rigged election that gets trotted out. Trump's supporters are often rabid but he's also incredibly divisive.

George H.W. Bush ended his term with an approval rating of about 56% and a disapproval rating of 40% - a net +16% approval rating - and he lost an election to Clinton.

Trump ended his term at 39% approval rating and 58% disapproval rating, the worst disapproval rating since such polling began and at -19% net approval rating, 35 points lower than Bush's (net).

If Bush can lose with a net favorable rating and a disapproval rating 18 points below Trump's, why does there need to be anything nefarious going on for Trump to lose?

If you're going to talk about Trump's rabid support at rallies you also have to acknowledge how many tens of millions did not want to see him serve a second term.

This of course, is besides the required complicity of bipartisan election boards across the country in order to fraudulently swing the election. Why in the world would dozens of Republican members of elections boards across the country either tacitly or explicitly participate in such fraud?
Civilized
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Quote:

If anybody doesn't see the fraud that happened in the 2020 election, you're probably just blind or pretending to be blind!

This includes courts? Judges? What about all the Republicans integral to the election process, that work behind the curtain? Why aren't they screaming to high heaven?

This sounds like something Giuliani and Sid Powell would say, and they're getting sued for billions because they couldn't ever come close to substantiating any of it.
caryking
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Trump being able to throw a good rally has to be the weakest alleged evidence of a rigged election that gets trotted out. Trump's supporters are often rabid but he's also incredibly divisive.

George H.W. Bush ended his term with an approval rating of about 56% and a disapproval rating of 40% - a net +16% approval rating - and he lost an election to Clinton.

Trump ended his term at 39% approval rating and 58% disapproval rating, the worst disapproval rating since such polling began and at -19% net approval rating, 35 points lower than Bush's (net).

If Bush can lose with a net favorable rating and a disapproval rating 18 points below Trump's, why does there need to be anything nefarious going on for Trump to lose?

If you're going to talk about Trump's rabid support at rallies you also have to acknowledge how many tens of millions did not want to see him serve a second term.

This of course, is besides the required complicity of bipartisan election boards across the country in order to fraudulently swing the election. Why in the world would dozens of Republican members of elections boards across the country either tacitly or explicitly participate in such fraud?

And yet, Trump added 13M more votes that 2016.

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
Quote:

IIRC, that was the election that got distorted by the presence of Ross Perot on the ballot. He siphoned off a significant chunk of Bush's base. I am not sure Slick Willy could have won without Perot and his apparently clueless admiral running mate.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

They're called "RINOs". They are enemy infiltrators within the Republican party who only pretend to be "conservative". In reality, they are working with the Marxist Democrats to bring in the socialist, globalist New World Order agenda. The party is led at the top by these people -- eg, Mitch McConnel, Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, John McCain. They won't let a Republican run for President unless he is a RINO. Trump was one too. He was a life-long leftist who just ran as a Republican. His rhetoric sounded good when he ran for President....but it was empty rhetoric. He didn't follow through on what he campaigned on, and often did the exact 180 opposite of what he said he would do, once he was elected.

Yes, RINOs at the state level were 100% complicit in the fraudulent 2020 "election", allowing Biden and the Dems to steal many offices --- including the two crucial Georgia U.S. Senate seats.
mrcpack17
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

IIRC, that was the election that got distorted by the presence of Ross Perot on the ballot. He siphoned off a significant chunk of Bush's base. I am not sure Slick Willy could have won without Perot and his apparently clueless admiral running mate.
The 92 election is a good one. Closest we've been to a third party candidate winning it all since maybe Roosevelt and the Bull Moose party in 1912?

Regardless, conventional wisdom is that Perot split the Republican ticket but folks underestimate how many would-be Clinton voters also voted for Perot. Exit polls showed that Perot got a roughly even split of Bush and Clinton voters, IIRC correctly - though I'd have google some things to confirm that.

The real hot take with the 1992 election is that if Perot had stayed in the race and run a full campaign, I bet he'd have won in 92. If memory serves me correctly, he pulled out in the summer - June? July? - and didn't get back in the race until a month or so before the election. And still managed to get 19% of the vote. Impressive for any third party candidate.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

They're called "RINOs". They are enemy infiltrators within the Republican party who only pretend to be "conservative". In reality, they are working with the Marxist Democrats to bring in the socialist, globalist New World Order agenda. The party is led at the top by these people -- eg, Mitch McConnel, Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, John McCain. They won't let a Republican run for President unless he is a RINO. Trump was one too. He was a life-long leftist who just ran as a Republican. His rhetoric sounded good when he ran for President....but it was empty rhetoric. He didn't follow through on what he campaigned on, and often did the exact 180 opposite of what he said he would do, once he was elected.

Yes, RINOs at the state level were 100% complicit in the fraudulent 2020 "election", allowing Biden and the Dems to steal many offices --- including the two crucial Georgia U.S. Senate seats.

There's a saying that three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

How do the hundreds or thousands of secretive RINO enemy infiltrators that are doing the Dems' bidding behind the scenes keep their work secret?

Take the Cyber Ninja Maricopa County audit as an example. Are the Ninjas secretive RINO's too?

caryking
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

There's a saying that three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

How do the hundreds or thousands of secretive RINO enemy infiltrators that are doing the Dems' bidding behind the scenes keep their work secret?

Take the Cyber Ninja Maricopa County audit as an example. Are the Ninjas secretive RINO's too?

Civ, County's and States all over the country have people (both Dems and Repub's) coming out taking about fraudulent activities.

Mot people mocked Rudy Giuliani's work, back in early 2021. Even more people have come out since all that work was done...

I don't think you have to worry about secretive RINO's!

Joe Biden
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

GP, I think you should go listen to interviews with Trump, from the 80's, 90's and into the 2000's. You will find him saying some of the exact same points he did under the MAGA brand.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Civ, County's and States all over the country have people (both Dems and Repub's) coming out taking about fraudulent activities.

Mot people mocked Rudy Giuliani's work, back in early 2021. Even more people have come out since all that work was done...

To be fair, Giuliani's worked deserves to be mocked. It was hackish at best.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Hawkish so much that people keep coming out with the same story's within the affidavits he got.

In other words, his work was fraudulent?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Hawkish so much that people keep coming out with the same story's within the affidavits he got.

Nope, he's a hack who didn't look at the information he was collecting in any positive way nor as an advisor to the President did he not go on the attack before the election. Rudy should have just been good being America's Mayor, but he's turned into a cartoon character and that distracts him from the work he should have been doing.
Werewolf
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

GP, I think you should go listen to interviews with Trump, from the 80's, 90's and into the 2000's. You will find him saying some of the exact same points he did under the MAGA brand.
Yep, and he wasn't the villain back then either...soft spoken and pleasant if you were old enough to have seen. Trump knew what he was getting into when he decided to run in 2016. He also understood our federal govt had turned into a criminal enterprise too. The criminal enterprise came after Trump hard......that's what we've seen since. He's a threat to their golden goose and he shed light on it.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Nope, he's a hack who didn't look at the information he was collecting in any positive way nor as an advisor to the President did he not go on the attack before the election. Rudy should have just been good being America's Mayor, but he's turned into a cartoon character and that distracts him from the work he should have been doing.

Hokie, so Rudy gets engaged prior to the inauguration finding facts, all other the place. Yea, whatever…

So, let me ask…. do you think his affidavits were fraud perpetrated on the country? These affidavits that said people saw election fraud.

And, if Rudy's affidavit's we're fraud, what do you think about the affidavits received by multiple county officials (not involved with Rudy) from people saying the same thing?

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.