The Biden Administration..V3

553,628 Views | 8139 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hoak, don't give me some MSM bulls$it that Russia destroyed Crimea's main drinking water source supply.
packofwolves
First it was your gas stoves, now Biden is adding gas furnaces.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-preparing-target-americans-gas-furnaces-amid-stove-crackdown
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-preparing-target-americans-gas-furnaces-amid-stove-crackdown

This clown can not leave Washington fast enough for me.
Werewolf
Cuban govt lobbying Russia for more economic aid as food shortage begins. Nuclear tipped missiles in Cuba could be part of the deal................as China continues its increased cyber attack efforts. Noticed a spotty internet yet? Not all the fentanyl is being brought across the border these days..........much of it manufactured on this side of the border now.
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

packofwolves said:

This clown can not leave Washington fast enough for me.

If Trump gets the nomination, please remember this…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Seems to be a slow orchestrated release of perspectives and info. I had Newt pegged as a gray-hat, maybe I was wrong. A gray-hat might be inclined to hedge his bets too....or even take a deal.

Werewolf
https://truthsocial.com/@MJTruth/108750568473137112

Listen to & understand the magnitude of this secretly recorded conversation with Brian S. Ettinger (then VP Joe Bidens attorney) in regards to Bin Laden.

Allan Parrot: The Bin Laden "Covertly Engineered House Arrest" Conversation with then VP Joe Biden's Attorney,
PART 1- January 6, 2011

Allan Parrot: The Bin Laden Covertly Engineered House Arrest Conversation with then VP Joe Biden's Attorney, PART 2- January 6, 2011 (rumble.com)

Part 2 spills ALL the beans…
Allan Parrot: The Bin Laden Covertly Engineered House Arrest Conversation with then VP Joe Biden's Attorney,

PART 2- January 6, 2011

Allan Parrot: The Bin Laden Covertly Engineered House Arrest Conversation with then VP Joe Biden's Attorney, PART 2- January 6, 2011 (rumble.com)

I've posted a brief video he's done....it's somewhat cryptic in nature.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Just to have seen these narrative...........just in case it comes you might question it and make a better decision for you and your family. From a poster I follow on telegram.

What's happening?

_
Remember i have been telling you the Alien invasion agenda is being pushed and the Pentagon only wants a violent Narration of an INVASION.

But also remember I told you there was real WHISTLEBLOWERS coming forward and Powerful white HATS who are going to counter the VIOLENT INVASION PROPAGANDA [ DS] Narration
___
While the Pentagon MSM claiming there is going to be an Alien invasion....
_White HATS on the other END is pushing real DISCLOSURE , LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THE PENTAGON IS INVOLVED WITH ALIEN AGENDA AND TECHNOLOGY ALREADY..... < This game theory move traps the Pentagon CIA as the LEAKS and Whistleblowers come from within their own divisions ( pricing l proving their is a cover up and agenda happening/

_The day the story broke of the WHISTLEBLOWER exposing the PENTAGON having knowledge of advanced UFO technology ( and more) ....... No MSM outlet reported on the whistleblower
and New York Times and Washington post didn't touch the story........ ( This should tell you the Deep State did not want the Whistleblower to get coverage as it connects the Pentagon CIA DOD to an Alien AGENDA.

Counter moves are being made against the FAKE ALIEN INVASION ROCKEFELLERS DS OPERATIONS.
packofwolves
Can we keep this thread on the topic of the Biden administration.
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

Can we keep this thread on the topic of the Biden administration.
I usually do.......just a side note to be aware of.
Werewolf
BREAKING: Marjorie Taylor Greene Drops Bomb: Joe Biden Was Bribed and Paid Millions of Dollars to Have Ukrainian Prosecutor Investigating Burisma Fired (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/breaking-marjorie-taylor-greene-drops-bomb-joe-biden/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=breaking-marjorie-taylor-greene-drops-bomb-joe-biden
Werewolf
More conspiracy theory......

packofwolves
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-allegedly-paid-5-million-by-burisma-executive
packofwolves
Texas taking action due to the Biden administration's open border. How long until Biden tells them to remove the barrier?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-deploy-inflatable-border-along-rio-grande-river-eagle-pass
packgrad
Whatever it takes, right pretindependents?

caryking
packgrad said:

This country needs to quit squabbling about our President options and focus on the dismantling of the Administrative State.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
packgrad said:

You know what else has "never happened in 240 years?"

A US president not facilitating peaceful transition of power, along with dozens of other presidential norms Trump violated while in office.

And he's also currently facing 41 state and federal charges, has been impeached twice, and has been found civilly liable in a sex assault case and has been accused of sex assault by at least 25 other women.

None of those things have happened in the last 240 years either.

So maybe we're in a Banana Republic.

Or maybe Trump's just a uniquely bad president.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

A US president not facilitating peaceful transition of power, along with dozens of other presidential norms Trump violated while in office.

And he's also currently facing 41 state and federal charges, has been impeached twice, and has been found civilly liable in a sex assault case and has been accused of sex assault by at least 25 other women.

Correct because we've never had a banana republic run by fake ass pretindependents like you before. Congratulations on running the country into the ground.

But then again you supported it with covid. You support it with the mental illness that is transgenderism.

Maybe people like you are the problem

Sheep.

I knew your TDS would make you respond though.

Whatever it takes!!!
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Correct because we've never had a banana republic run by fake ass pretindependents like you before. Congratulations on running the country into the ground.

But then again you supported it with covid. You support it with the mental illness that is transgenderism.

Sheep.

Whatever it takes!!!
it's always everyone else's fault. There's skin in the game for republicans too
hokiewolf
To you're argument that this is a "banana republic" which it most certainly is not I ask an honest question - If you look at the charges, Trump is not charged for retaining anything he returned to the government before the subpoena in 2022. How would this have ended if Trump and his team had just given everything back to NARA, as many of his lawyers and advisers argued?
hokiewolf
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

To you're argument that this is a "banana republic" which it most certainly is not I ask an honest question - If you look at the charges, Trump is not charged for retaining anything he returned to the government before the subpoena in 2022. How would this have ended if Trump and his team had just given everything back to NARA, as many of his lawyers and advisers argued?

It's hyperbole, "keeping it real conservative hokie". Trust me, it's no surprise you're fine with the political prosecution.

Ridiculous nonsense to suggest the prosecution is anything but political. It's kind of like all of civ's "victims" that line up to tell a lie. It's all for the endgame. Whatever it takes!!! And hokie is on board.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Sheep.

Whatever it takes!!!
it's always everyone else's fault. There's skin in the game for republicans too

Political prosecution is definitely someone else's fault.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

It's hyperbole, "keeping it real conservative hokie". Trust me, it's no surprise you're fine with the political prosecution.

Ridiculous nonsense to suggest the prosecution is anything but political. It's kind of like all of civ's "victims" that line up to tell a lie. It's all for the endgame. Whatever it takes!!! And hokie is on board.
so your argument is basically if we live in a banana republic, why should only one side get to benefit from the end of the rule of law?
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

so your argument is basically if we live in a banana republic, why should only one side get to benefit from the end of the rule of law?

Yes, hokie. That is my argument. Yawn. Enjoy your weekend. Family time here.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Such a joke.....

My time here is limited...

Having to deal with folks like you that lie constantly, pretend to have actual morals when it comes to elections have led me to realize that you aren't worth the damn time of day.

Enjoy being the board liar.... You've done well.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
The senile walking corpse commie puppet in chief looks confused and thought he was going to get to sniff a child, gets ushered off stage by handlers.

Look how the women standing near him have that fake forced smile, but their body language is actually screaming "get away from me you old creep".

This is an absolute joke. This corrupt tyrannical sack of chit belongs in a nursing home, or better yet a prison cell....not pretending to be the "leader of the free world". Think about how stupid the powers-that-be think we are...to install this barely alive bag of flesh into office in a blatantly fraudulent "election" to use as their puppet. It's them rubbing it in our faces how rigged government/politics is.

https://instagr.am/p/CtUFKyCrE1A
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Why hasn't Biden sent American troops to Ukraine? A few hundred of the 101st Airborne on the perimeter of the fighting won't get it done. Hoak, what's your recommendation? Armored divisions and Fort Bragg's 82nd Airborne? With logistical support, of course. You strongly support the war, what say you?

Werewolf
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
Just a reminder that not only is Biden a kid-sniffer and groper, a wanna-be tyrant, a fanatical enemy of the Second Amendment, his daughter accuses him of taking inappropriate showers with her, his son is a crack-smoking wh0remonger, and that he's an overall communist POS and enemy of our nation as a puppet of his NWO masters.

But he's also a pathological liar -- which should be no surprise, given everything else we know about him. If he'll brazenly lie about his supposed accomplishments in college while trying to run for President, what else do you think he's lying about?? Newsflash...he's pretty much lying about 99% of the time - such as when he talks about the covid scam, the economy, his son Hunter's laptop, his corrupt dealings with Ukraine, or anything else.

https://instagr.am/p/Csr3q45Akyv

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
This is your commie leftist progressive libtard "hero" who "saved us from the tyranny of the Orange Man"....and is now spear-heading a communist tyranny where he forces you to be injected, tells Big Tech to censor his opponents, and throws his political opponents in prison for years for peaceful protests.

He's a sociopath who thinks he can lie to your face and grope children in public and just get away with it. He's with the criminal gang/party that is grooming children for Sodomite pedophiles at mandatory drag queen story time and taking children to get a lap dance by a transgender freak at the drag queen show.

This the the party that they would have you believe "cares about the children" and "cares about women". No...he's in favor of groping and sniffing women and children, and forcing your children to be groped and groomed by pedophiles at drag shows.

No, it's actually the party that HATES children and women and is advancing a Satanic agenda to destroy children, women, men, and our entire society.

https://instagr.am/p/CtQTudfNBS3

Videos like this were public long before the rigged 2020 selection. But degenerate libtards who already cheerlead mass murdering millions of unborn children don't care. They still lined up to vote for this abominable senile POS. If they already support mass murdering unborn children, then who cares if a creepy old guy sniffs and gropes them?

This is the fundamental flaw in democracy, and why we don't have a pure democracy as our form of government, but rather a constitutional Republic. Because when the majority of people are wicked degenerate braindead morons, you don't want a pure democracy, where this 51%+ of the population can vote in a wicked tyrannical communist government that mandates Sodomite/transgender pedophilia and taking away the 1st and 2nd Amendments.
packofwolves
Latest gaffe is a US Flag code violation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-accused-us-flag-code-violation-pride-month-display
Werewolf
FBI Documents Confirm Joe Biden Is 'The Big Guy'

Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky, the "foreign national" involved in the alleged "criminal bribery scheme," made the reference, according to a confidential FBI source.
First Page Last Page
Page 150 of 233

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.