The Biden Administration..V3

528,925 Views | 7590 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by barelypure
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Should we be concerned about this balloon?
I was surprised that a low income worker in Durham asked me about this today, like it was his greatest worry. He went on to express his disgust at "those people in DC whom we need to get rid of." If the Dems are losing people like him……
Tootie4Pack
caryking said:

Should we be concerned about this balloon?

Heck no. It's just a giant gender reveal balloon that got away from one of the Kardashian girls.
Marco
No BBW120G,you are a loser cause you support a grifter!!He need some more money,send him some,loser!!
Werewolf
Personally, I had EMP Shields installed on about 1/3 of my company vehicles in addition to other assets including my company office and warehouse facilities more than a year ago.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
caryking
Marco said:

No BBW120G,you are a loser cause you support a grifter!!He need some more money,send him some,loser!!
Marco, come on man…. You can do better…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Marco
Caryking,this guy trashes me all the time so he opened the door and i went in!!No hard feelings,just words!!I wish him nothing but good health and good luck!!
Werewolf
Redwolf
Werewolf said:

***…was that a press release from China?
Werewolf
Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

***…was that a press release from China?
I would call it Chinese gravitas........from me its a further attempt to wake up the sheep here.
Werewolf
FWIW.......

-For two years Q The Storm Rider and several Patriot channels have been WARNING you of the EMP weapons to be in the U.S. and world to create havoc , CHAOS///
> We are now approaching Zero hour.

*THESE CHINESE spy BALLOONS ARE NOT SPY RECONS OPERATIONS like [ DS] MSN is reporting///

The CHINESE BALLOONS ARE *EMP WEAPONS and [ DS] BIDEN regimen ( OBAMA) CCP allies getting ready to assert EMP to take down the U.S. & SOUTH AMERICA GRID and cause CHAOS......
( [ They]. are currently doing EMP test Fights with the balloons and TESTING the EMP. BALLOONS)///

CCP . NATO. [ DS] U.S. MILITARY REGIME ( ROCKEFELLER, ROTHSCHILDS, ECT ECT ) OBAMA, CLINTONS, BIDEN ECT ECT ECT > DEEP STATE ......
> ARE PREPARING TO CREATE A FULL WAR AGAINST CHINA . WORLD WAR ( CCP WANTS THIS WAR SO THEY CAN REMOVE>>>> XI<<<< inside the deep state CCP operations they want blame XI for the WAR With U.S. And oust him after the the EVENTS _ )////

THE U.S. MILITARY was given orders not to shoot down the Chinese spy BALLOONS ( not spy balloons ........ The CHINESE already know where are all the U.S. missile silos are using their SATS for years ).. The orders not to shoot down the Chinese balloons came from BIDEN/ OBAMA and their [ DS] military forc

White HATS knew these EVENTS were COMING long ago
And let them stage their [ DS] PLAN

UNITED STATES SPACE FORCE OPERATIONS/U.S. intelligence agency connected to Military OPERATIONS Are have long asserted these EVENTS happening now.../// CHEYENNE mountains military command center is well aware of what's happening and letting The current >>U.S. CAPTURED OPERATIONS by CCP[ DS] & OBAMA. take place.......

EVERYTHING IS LEADING TO MILITARY INTERVENTION AND U.S. MILITARY COURTS WILL GO AFTER THE [ DS> U.S. MILITARY CAPTURED OPERATIONS] in TRIBUNALS.

_ THESE CURRENT EVENTS HAPPENING > WILL CLEAN THE UNITED STATES OF FOREIGN OCCUPATION AND FOREIGN COUNTRIES AS CCP OWING BUYING U.S. TERRITORY<<

I have long told of these EVENTS coming and happening//

Everything leads to MILITARY
11.3 Laws of WAR

hokiewolf
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

Lol
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

I shouldn't have but I laughed out loud!
PackFansXL
packofwolves
"We tracked our uncompensated care for a period of over six months, and we calculated that we've provided over $20 million in uncompensated care to the migrants crossing the border."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/arizona-hospital-brink-collapse-spending-20-million-migrant-care-nobody-has-solution

Meanwhile, American citizens are paying high premiums with high deductibles for medical care.
Werewolf
Almost became the 2nd Lady in 2016. Let that sink in. That's who they are….Obummer, HRC Biden etc
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/03/democrat-tim-kaines-wife-denounces-declaration-of-independence-constitution-as-fundamental-in-enshrining-slavery/
caryking
Werewolf said:

Almost became the 2nd Lady in 2016. Let that sink in. That's who they are….Obummer, HRC Biden etc
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/03/democrat-tim-kaines-wife-denounces-declaration-of-independence-constitution-as-fundamental-in-enshrining-slavery/
This is the most significant part of the whole education system...

"The draft also rejects 'presentism,' a historical lens that places historical figures in the dock for trial and condemnation according to contemporary standards but is unflinching in its examination of eras when America did not live up to its founding ideals, including the dispossession of native nations and tribes, slavery, the Jim Crow era, and the race-based exclusion of Asian immigrants," Balow wrote.

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

The white guilt liberal will be the end of the country.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

The white guilt liberal will be the end of the country.
You just don't know how your "white privilege" has benefited you....

Ask Civ and Pinocchio....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Are u n favor of sending your son or grandson…to help?
Werewolf
Another take on the balloon

Werewolf
Connecting dots isn't hard. You just have to come to terms with our realty.
Werewolf
BBW12OG
So Civ, Chem, Pinocchio, Manny (if he's recovered from the verbal beatdowns he took on back to back days) would care to comment on these I'd be happy to respond in kind...

I mean, you each have expressed your disdain for President Trump mainly because what you claimed to be "(sic) he lied too much..."

But, in typical fashion, none of you have the testicular fortitude to answer a direct question, own up to your beliefs or actually show any character when it comes to defending your positions.

It's pretty much one-liners, hit and run comments that show exactly the type of people you are.

And ask me how quick I can prove everything she said was false. Almost as fast as I disproved Civ's BS on two different occasions. He still hasn't recovered from that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Did some fact checking and SNOPES.COM tells me that this is all 100% true. Glad we have fact checkers to protect us.

Werewolf
Werewolf
A global phenomenon with these commonalities:
- digital election fraud
- biological weapon COVID fraud
- biological weapon jab fraud
- information censorship
- digital currency implemented for ultimate control
- fiat currency fraud
- open borders fraud
- crisis fraud with Ukraine War
- human and child trafficking, adrenochrome
- illegal narcotics damaging our youth
- potential cyber-attacks on the grid
Wonder which of these Biden will address tonight.

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Ok, so are we gonna talk about the fact that Jill Biden kissed Kamala Harris' husband on the lips at the state of the Union??

Had to be scripted and planned. Just like at the Grammys they script Satanic rituals for the masses to see. They wanted you to see Jill Biden making out with Kamala Harris' husband. Why? Because they want you to be even further morally debased. They want this normalized. These Satanic communist elite want you to agree with them that adultery and the "swinger" lifestyle should be "morally acceptable". Just like they propagandized and brainwashed their total moron Leftist followers to accept the Sodomite LGBTQ lifestyle, murdering unborn children, and forcing school children to be groomed at drag shows.

So, I mean, who cares right? The communist Democrats are the party of forcing school children to be groomed at drag queen shows and be morally corrupted at drag queen story time. This is the party that cheerleads mass murdering unborn children, including butchering them and vacuuming their body parts out of the womb right up until they could be born at 9 months old.

The communist Left are a bunch of degenerate scum who have no limit to the depravity they will tolerate, and then even celebrate. Joe and Jill Biden could come out and admit that they are swingers, and their brainwashed Leftist followers would support it 100%. That's nothing compared to what they already support that I just mentioned.

Swingers and adulterers are the new "oppressed class". Discrimination and "hate" against adulterers must be stopped. School children will now be forced to attend swinger parties, and be taught how adultery is an acceptable lifestyle that must be celebrated.

https://instagr.am/p/CoYlrTBM5SW
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CoYlDopsVM1
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CoYseziLAFq
caryking
SOTU last night…

Ok, I didn't watch the speech last night. The pundits will add the spin from their world view. For all the supporters, what was said that made you feel good about the country? What policy promoted, by Biden, do you support?

Now, the normal critical posters, please let the supporters speak. I am always interested in hearing why people support certain ideas.

Joe Biden
910wolf
GuerrillaPack said:

What in the world. That is truly bizarre and cringy.
BBW12OG
910wolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

What in the world. That is truly bizarre and cringy.
Don't believe what your lying eyes show you....

They merely shook hands and the "conspiracy theory led right wing media machine" doctored the photos.....

Pretty damn sure if that were my wife and another man her **** would be on the curb hot, fast and in a hurry.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 117 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.