The Biden Administration..V3

528,683 Views | 7589 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't keep up with these things, but did the EU have the monetary exchange equivalency of $1.75 / gallon for regular gasoline prior to the US elections in the fall of 2020?
packgrad
Got a laugh from this.

TheStorm
^ That is funny as hell!
Civilized
TheStorm said:

I don't keep up with these things, but did the EU have the monetary exchange equivalency of $1.75 / gallon for regular gasoline prior to the US elections in the fall of 2020?

Not sure but regardless you could just baseline it against whatever their gas price was at that time.

In other words, if ours was $2 a gallon and theirs was $4 a gallon, look at the respective increase relative to whatever it was at that time.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Tiger showing his stripes.....

Like I have said before. You were never a Conservative. A true lefty MARXIST from the get go.

You slurp up all the lefty policies you want comrade. 7 more days...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Anyone that still supports this clown you may as well consider yourself a "kid sniffer" as well.... dude has some serious pedophilic issues.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
Threatening the oil companies. Maybe if the administration wasn't on the fast track to end fossil fuels, these companies would be looking to invest more in the US.

PackFansXL
packofwolves said:

Threatening the oil companies. Maybe if the administration wasn't on the fast track to end fossil fuels, these companies would be looking to invest more in the US.

Democrats either don't understand economics or they're lying again.
Biden is president of the Misinformation Party.
Oldsouljer
Probably a little of the first and a lot of the second. And the second deliberately obscures the true reason for higher prices. If I'm an honest oil exec, I throw the "stop printing so much money" meme back in Biden's face.
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

Probably a little of the first and a lot of the second. And the second deliberately obscures the true reason for higher prices. If I'm an honest oil exec, I throw the "stop printing so much money" meme back in Biden's face.
But they don't send out "mean tweets" and hurt "feewlings..."

You can see our resident Liar in Chief posted the administration's accomplishments. Good to see birds of a feather flocking together!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

There's not one "true reason" for higher oil and gas prices.

There are like six true reasons.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Sure, not claiming an exclusive cause. At the end of the day, though, the combo of runaway money creation plus unwarranted prolonged lockdowns is a killer, let alone any other contributing factor. The first factor is on the Fed who created this monster in the first place. Given that true inflation is probably far into the double digits, no surprise that 4% rates aren't even close to reining it in.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

And 5 of the 6 are at the feet of your cult's leader. Own it...

Enjoy the next 6.5 days.... it's gonna be over soon for you and your MARXIST PARTY'S reign.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
I'm sure my MARXISTS friends will discredit this post because it's from Candace Owens... but damn.. .it describes them perfectly.

They got their "feewlings" hurt by mean tweets and still haven't gotten over the fact that when President Trump was in office all of our lives were better. We weren't the damn laughing stock of the world and we had the attention of our adversaries in a positive way.

Now they clown Sleepy Joe, drag his administration across the globe with jokes and thumb their noses at America as a true "leader."

Congrats snowflakes... 6.5 days your little "safe space" is FKD.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CkbOBM3tgkQ

Quote:

U.S. Amid shocking leaks that showed the Department of Homeland Security colluded with tech companies to suppress speech they disagreed with, Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas has doubled down, promising to suppress as much speech as it takes to preserve democracy.

"As everyone knows, democracy is when Democrats hold unlimited power, and today that sacred foundation of our country is under attack from free speech," said Mayorkas from a massive television screen being played in the town square before an assembly of glassy-eyed citizens in identical grey jumpsuits. "We will not tire of protecting our country from violent threats such as speech, opinions, people saying stuff, and bad inward thoughts that poison the mind against your benevolent overlords. I love democracy!"

Democracy experts warn that democracy is under threat like never before as millions are being allowed to say whatever they want to each other without trusted fact-checkers supervising their every word. Said experts are recommending greater powers be given to the Department of Homeland Security to address this growing threat.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Joe Biden's son died of brain cancer in Maryland.

So is this commie a pathological liar, or is he just senile?

I think he recently said something like that gas prices were $5/gallon when he took office, insinuating that the high gas prices were the Orange Man's fault.

Do these communists think they can just tell the most preposterous lies and get away with it? I think so. They tell you there are 70 genders and men can become women. And their 70 IQ Democrat voters believe it.

https://instagr.am/p/Ckbi7CiLwlR
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
Yeah.... but, but, but..... So did Trump and he tweeted mean things!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
If he is a liar he has a whole lot in common wit Agent Orange!But you people got blinders on so you can't see it!!Did Mexico pay for a f.... wall??Who said that??
Marco
I better stop!Don't won't no one coming to hit me over head the head with a !!
Marco
I better stop!I don't won't no to come and hit me in my head with a hammer!!
BBW12OG
Marco said:

I better stop!I don't won't no to come and hit me in my head with a hammer!!
Well make sure you pay him when you two are finished and it most likely won't happen.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Dude can't even spell "want". Lol.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

And knows what happens when you don't pay the "guy" to leave.... LOL!!!!

He must have a stellar record of payment on those types of apps!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
LMAO.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
And it's comedy gold.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
jkpackfan
Lie after lie after lie and yet no one calls him out on it, including his sheep on this board. I don't wanna hear about a republican lying ever again.
hokiewolf
Taking credit for the COLA increase is pretty hilarious

BBW12OG
jkpackfan said:

Lie after lie after lie and yet no one calls him out on it, including his sheep on this board. I don't wanna hear about a republican lying ever again.
See if Civ, Hokie and the rest of the crew answer up....

Sad they claim to be a member of the PACK....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

He's the dumbest person on the internet and I'm glad he's a democrat. It's a perfect match.
Gulfstream4
jkpackfan said:

Having a (D) behind his name has it's privileges l.
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Sleepy Joe just lies about attending an HBCU again.... but yet you clowns that throw down on President Trump sniff his jock on a daily basis....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here you go lefties....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 86 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.