The Biden Administration..V3

529,005 Views | 7591 Replies | Last: 32 min ago by BBW12OG
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Now tell us all again about President Trump, his lies, his tweets and how he was such an awful pox on this country?

Imagine the vitriol and hatred that would be being spewed right now by the DNC/MSM overlords on how President Trump was lying about a recession.

Sleepy Joe's handlers have him propped up, drugged up telling us to not believe our lying eyes. And how many of you slurp it up like a milkshake on a hot day?

Every damn one of you that voted against President Trump. You people should be proud of your valiant stance against "mean tweets..." Damn proud.....
I don't think you understand who that messaging is for. It's not the everyday voter. The administration is signaling to the press that this is not a recession which they hope the press goes along with.

I just don't think it's going to work because 1) the everyday person feels the inflation pain at the pump and the grocery store, and possibly soon at their job. And 2) because even if the press goes along with it, the discussion is still about a recession, so in reality it's still a negative message.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
The Biden administration is ****ing up this recession the same way Trump ****ed up COVID.

Stop trying in vain to convince Americans there's not a problem.

Instead, let them hear you acknowledge the challenge and then fix the ****ing problem.

Politicians are so dumb sometimes, which is compounded by them thinking we're dumb. Nobody actually believed COVID was behind us in fall 2020, and nobody actually believes we're not in a recession.

Own it. Be clear about it. Fix it. You'll come off as more honest AND effective, which will ultimately help you and your party at the polls.
Packchem91
Civilized said:

The Biden administration is ****ing up this recession the same way Trump ****ed up COVID.

Instead, let them hear you acknowledge the challenge and then fix the ****ing problem.

Politicians are so dumb sometimes, which is compounded by them thinking we're dumb. Nobody actually believed COVID was behind us in fall 2020, and nobody actually believes we're not in a recession.

Own it. Be clear about it. Fix it. You'll come off as more honest AND effective, which will ultimately help you and your party at the polls.

This is a great analogy and analysis.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

It's entirely impossible for everyone that hates Trump, still voted for him, and he lost…. That math doesn't add up…. Especially when he increased his total votes by 12 million…
the math absolutely adds up. When you make it easier to vote, more people are going to vote. More Republicans voted for Trump and more Democrats voted for Biden.
You just made my point…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

And yet people "supposedly" voted for Biden because Trump screwed up Covid…. Ok…

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Now tell us all again about President Trump, his lies, his tweets and how he was such an awful pox on this country?

Imagine the vitriol and hatred that would be being spewed right now by the DNC/MSM overlords on how President Trump was lying about a recession.

Sleepy Joe's handlers have him propped up, drugged up telling us to not believe our lying eyes. And how many of you slurp it up like a milkshake on a hot day?

Every damn one of you that voted against President Trump. You people should be proud of your valiant stance against "mean tweets..." Damn proud.....
I don't think you understand who that messaging is for. It's not the everyday voter. The administration is signaling to the press that this is not a recession which they hope the press goes along with.

I just don't think it's going to work because 1) the everyday person feels the inflation pain at the pump and the grocery store, and possibly soon at their job. And 2) because even if the press goes along with it, the discussion is still about a recession, so in reality it's still a negative message.
Hokie, you have to admit, some on here (conservatives) are not everyday voters. We stay informed…. So, the everyday voter, is being used, by the WH and the MSM, right?

In other words, the Elite's, in Washington, believe the serfs everywhere else, are too dumb to realize the truth, they think. You are pointing out, it's not going to happen, because people are feeling the inflation.

BTW, I agree with your assessment; however, you left out the real issue, for me…. It's the arrogance of the Elites…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Civilized said:

And yet people "supposedly" voted for Biden because Trump screwed up Covid…. Ok…
With two vaccines on hand that were spear-headed and created due to President Trump's "Warp Speed" initiative Sleepy Joe has had MORE deaths under his watch in the same amount of time than President Trump did.

Where is the death tracker on all the DNC/MSM media outlets? Where is the daily outrage from the MARXIST PARTY?

One could almost infer that the entire Covid media coverage, disinformation from Brix and Fauci were an elaborate plan to make sure that President Trump lost the election.

But you have the mindless sheep that regurgitate everything they read and hear from their MSM overlords and refuse to admit the facts. Hell, some people don't even know now to read a freaking article that has ACTUAL quotes in it verbatim and claim that it is an "opinion" piece.

Stupid is as stupid does.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
I'll leave my MARXIST friends to pontificate over this one... I'm sure most of them are searching now for their pronouns so they can introduce themselves when they ***** and whine about me calling them what they are.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Good post. Not sure how one gets through to the Hokester and the CIv and the Chem but you sure do work hard at it. I respect that.

What may get a couple of these guys and the likeminded on board is when evidence is revealed that exposes a global criminal cartel that most of what is wrong in the world today can be seen by those "Good People". That's truly going to be the linchpin. I think the coming "reveals" occur in the next 2-6 mo. There is hope for these guys. :-)

hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Hokie, you have to admit, some on here (conservatives) are not everyday voters. We stay informed…. So, the everyday voter, is being used, by the WH and the MSM, right?

In other words, the Elite's, in Washington, believe the serfs everywhere else, are too dumb to realize the truth, they think. You are pointing out, it's not going to happen, because people are feeling the inflation.

BTW, I agree with your assessment; however, you left out the real issue, for me…. It's the arrogance of the Elites…
The bold, I don't believe that's what the White House is trying to do. They're trying to get the left leaning press to not put heat on them because we've had two negative months of GDP growth, which means recession. Biden isn't Obama, and the left leaning press wants him to be more progressive then he is now, so the left leaning press has no reason to carry this administrations water.

But, if the left leaning press goes with it and continues to report a "this isn't a recession story" the word recession is still going to be kicking around. It's a failed strategy by the White House to begin with.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
The illusion of Left & Right.......when the establishment ruling class - both parties - are the real problem. The establishment ruling class (both L & R) control our Federal Govt, the control Corporate Media and they own BIg Pharma and the international corporate world (Black Rock, Vanguard, Berkshire Hathaway, State Street, etc to name a few).

Until you are able connect the dots.... and come to terms with it.......you will not understand what's underway.

Have at it, Cary.........
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

It's entirely impossible for everyone that hates Trump, still voted for him, and he lost…. That math doesn't add up…. Especially when he increased his total votes by 12 million…
It's not a matter of math, it's a matter of fraud. Fraud is what you get when state election laws aren't strictly followed and the Wisconsin Supreme Court has determined that Wisconsin election laws were not followed.
GuerrillaPack
Something weird going on with Biden. He looks and sounds totally different in two different videos recorded on the same day. In one video he doesn't blink his eyes the whole time. Some people are speculating that video might even be CGI or a "deep fake". I'm not saying I agree with that. But interesting. Maybe he's just drugged up in one more than the other.

His hair is also combed to different sides. Is one video mirrored? And obviously his eyes look totally different...much narrower in one, and wide open and not blinking in the other.

https://imgur.com/a/VAatbcZ#BjZ02DQ
Werewolf
^I've posted similar info before. Careful, we don't want Stormie to stroke out on us . :-

If you're old enough to have watched Biden back in the Clarence Thomas hearing days, etc..........the new Joseph R Biden didn't just have a face lift... .he had his head remanufactured. We're watching the greatest military exercise in the history of mankind. My info is that there are 3 of em'.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

^I've posted similar info before. Careful, we don't want Stormie to stroke out on us . :-

If you're old enough to have watched Biden back in the Clarence Thomas hearing days, etc..........the new Joseph R Biden didn't just have a face lift... .he had his head remanufactured. We're watching the greatest military exercise in the history of mankind. My info is that there are 3 of em'.
He has been "doctored" a little.... drugged up for his public appearances........

Funny....isn't his "wife" a Dr.?

I mean....she was their nanny until his wife passed away in that horrible car accident. No kidding, I hate that. But, wasn't that the preferred way to take care of issues back then?

Ask Ted Kennedy. He knows.

The left has no issues with making sure they hang on to power.

It's coming.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

The real Joe Biden has blue eyes. I've seen pics/video of "Biden" where he now has very dark brown or almost black eyes. Could it just have been the lighting? Are some of the drugs/meds he's on changing his eye color? Demonic possession? CGI? Body doubles?

The Joe Biden from decades ago also said that gun control would never work to stop crime, and that abortion was not a right but rather a "tragedy".

A lot of changes...

Read the comments on this post. Almost everyone is saying this is CGI or a deep fake.

https://instagr.am/p/Cgh5eqdgByj
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
My personal opinion is that white hats have one or two and black hat have one or two. Paych Op war...
LetEmKnowPack

He doesnt blink in the face of adversity…
TheStorm
High Travoltage said:

He doesnt blink in the face of adversity…
packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

By long standing norms, that "IS" a recession!!! No matter how the Biden Admin wants to spin it, this is nothing more than the result of what people have been feeling since, shortly after, he took office...

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
Yes, his eyes are different, might have been on Arrakis too long.
PackFansXL
Quote:

Russia will pull out of the International Space Station (ISS) long before the Biden administration wanted, in what seems to be a bid to embarrass America.

"You know that we are working within the framework of international cooperation at the International Space Station," Yury Borisov, the new chief of Russia's space agency, Roscosmos, told Vladimir Putin. "Undoubtedly, we will fulfill all our obligations to our partners, but the decision to leave the station after 2024 has been made."

Russian space officials claim they will build their own space station instead of collaborating with NASA. Russia may take its space expertise to China, remaking the dynamics of global space cooperation. China plans to have its own space station operational by the end of the year. The possibility of the two nations eventually creating a functionally joint RussianChinese station is real.
PackFansXL
Quote:

At least 14 of Hunter Biden's business associates met Joe Biden while he was vice president in the Obama administration, contradicting the president's claims that he had no knowledge of his son's foreign business dealings.

Records show Joe Biden met with his son's business associates from the U.S., Mexico, Ukraine, China, and Kazakhstan during his vice presidency, according to Fox News. The president has repeatedly denied having any knowledge of his son's "overseas business dealings."
BBW12OG
They were "friendly" meetings that had nothing to do with business....

I'm sure our MARXIST brothers on here would be frothing at the mouth if Don Jr.'s business associates from foreign countries had met with his dad incognito 14 times at the White House and then he made millions doing something he wasn't remotely qualified for.

But as always, two tiered justice system. One for the MARXIST PARTY and one for everyone else.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
Quote:

Washington, D.C., mayor Muriel Bowser has asked that the D.C. National Guard be activated indefinitely to help the district respond to an influx of illegal immigrants arriving by bus, according to a report.

Bowser's request to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and President Joe Biden comes as more than 150 buses from Arizona and Texas have brought more than 5,000 migrants to Washington, D.C. in the past three months.

The mayor wrote in her letters that the federal government must provide "immediate federal assistance" because immigration is a federal issue.
I think this is an appropriate response by Gov Abbot to draw more attention to the illegal policies of Biden's administration. He should add Biden's home town in Delaware to the destination list for these folks as well. Make the progressive folks feel the pain of overwhelmed borders and services.
BBW12OG
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Washington, D.C., mayor Muriel Bowser has asked that the D.C. National Guard be activated indefinitely to help the district respond to an influx of illegal immigrants arriving by bus, according to a report.

Bowser's request to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and President Joe Biden comes as more than 150 buses from Arizona and Texas have brought more than 5,000 migrants to Washington, D.C. in the past three months.

The mayor wrote in her letters that the federal government must provide "immediate federal assistance" because immigration is a federal issue.
I think this is an appropriate response by Gov Abbot to draw more attention to the illegal policies of Biden's administration. He should add Biden's home town in Delaware to the destination list for these folks as well. Make the progressive folks feel the pain of overwhelmed borders and services.
Ha Ha!!!! Damn funny if you ask me....

It's all well and good to want to help people from afar... when it comes to having to help them in YOUR own backyard all of a sudden it becomes an issue.

Wait until November when 80% of the Hispanic vote swings to the GOP.... That damn wall will go up faster than Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris goes down to get a promotion!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Well.... at least he doesn't send any "mean tweets.."

Imagine making a decision on who controls the future of your family because your feelings were hurt by a tweet....

What type of intellect is operating in the minds of the people that voted for this and still support this administration?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Ear lobes are different than they were 8-9 yrs ago
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Ear lobes are different than they were 8-9 yrs ago
Plastic surgeries... Hair plugs, teeth, multiple face lifts, ear tucks, skin tightening.... they had him groomed for the VP run in 2008.

Pretty sure they won't be able to deny that.

He's drugged to the gills during his "press conferences" and crashes for a few days after. God only knows who was doing that call today with China. 100% sure he wasn't adlibbing and having a real conversation. If he was we would have already heard excerpts.

He said "hello" and "goodbye".. maybe.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
His ears are actually different from his VP days The changes occurred sometime between Jan 2017 and Jan 2021....as best I can tell....
Werewolf
What's going on around the world as it relates to Biden and Co? Tidbits can be gathered here n there from MonkeyWerx broadcasts each week. Today started out on the CIA in Ukraine If you are interested.

Packchem91
caryking said:

packgrad said:

By long standing norms, that "IS" a recession!!! No matter how the Biden Admin wants to spin it, this is nothing more than the result of what people have been feeling since, shortly after, he took office...

I think ultimately, Hokie nailed it yesterday…the WH communications team amd allied media can spin however they want, when it comes to things that are personal to people money, health, etc, they will make that determination on their own personal experience

Not sure if that means voting against or just not being exited to even show up to vote, but people will hold him accountable
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

I think ultimately, Hokie nailed it yesterday…the WH communications team amd allied media can spin however they want, when it comes to things that are personal to people money, health, etc, they will make that determination on their own personal experience

Not sure if that means voting against or just not being exited to even show up to vote, but people will hold him accountable
Oh, I completely agree with you…. That's not my point, when people representing us try and change societal norms, that should cause all of us to cringe. I have no problem with representatives defending or explaining their position; rather, don't try and mislead the public.

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Oh, I completely agree with you…. That's not my point, when people representing us try and change societal norms, that should cause all of us to cringe. I have no problem with representatives defending or explaining their position; rather, don't try and mislead the public.
Well, that is politics 101. Every POTUS, senator, congressman, governor, etc has done that forever. It stinks, but its one of the things we can count on.
First Page Last Page
Page 39 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.